Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Need your Advice - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need your Advice (24924 Views)

In Pains! Your advice needed / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

I just gave you my manufacturers address.
Do you want me to lie again.

Don't give out his address, sue him on grounds of severe brain damage. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

And what makes you think that the ops husband should behave like the men in your life?? cool

Who said he should?

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I thought they were balloons. I bought them for our daughter's birthday party. grin grin grin

Hehehe. Ignorance they say is bliss. Never knew men love to be so too.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

You are a good comedian. I do not subcribe to the notion that my wife wouldn't cheat nor am i in the least worried if it ever happens.
You know what a hall pass is?? wink

You see yourself? Forming braggado. Weakling like you. hall pass ko hall fail ni. You wey go cry like baby "nyaaaaaaaaaa nyaaaaaaaaa". Abegi make i hear word.

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

paraphrase to: who hinted that he should and you have your answers in your previous posts smiley

Ok.

Now tell me, do you also have condoms in your pockets to show your homies how cool you are because your self-confidence depends on your success with women? grin

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hehehe. Ignorance they say is bliss. Never knew men love to be so too.

I always say, ignorance is a curse but it's the first time I consider it a bliss. grin grin grin
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Dangote is on three divorces and still counting possibly. He is a good role model though i will tweak his methods a bit. wink

Keeep quiet tuuuuuuuuu. Your type ends with retired runs girl who will play side games without you knowing. The ignorance that deceives you men will make her turn your head and massage your ego welllllllllll. You no go suspect shishi.

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

You can only determine your action. the reaction is left for the person you 'hit' to decide.

True

The husband's reaction has shown he is not interested in the marriage.

Use another storyline to defend your stance

This is certainly the wrong one
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

See as you wan spoil your keyboard because you want to pass a simple message undecided
Sorry o if that telemundo you watch at your hairdresser's salon is what you depend upon to describe men abeg pray say you no go jam. simple wink

Telemundo wetin? these are real life issues. men cry like babies. men like you that love to beat chest here are veeeeeeery weak. See as you just show your weak self by not decifering an obvious sign of cheating. women go don use you welll well for real life. chai!! Even the Op was more intelligent than you are to know this.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

I am not the o.ps husband

I thought you were his twin brother. grin
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

You so desperately want to believe your own fantasies sha sad
It's allowed though.
Someone said if you want to think, think big because you are still going to be thinking anyway.
I say: if you want to hallucinate, hallucinate strongly, because you are still going to be hallucinating anyway. cheesy wink

Which fantasies? real life stuff that happens every saturday? The same babes we see marrying every saturday? Life has a way of rewarding waka waka men with waka waka women. Dnt worry, Your turn will come just wait.

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

You are obviously the one with the bad weed. grin
How did you come to that conclusion grin

I was pulling your legs. tongue

And I will continue in future, thanks to your posts on this thread. grin cool kiss
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Ehya, tells a lot about the kind of men you roll with. smiley

Hehehe. Oh no. You can see i'm on your case. Shows i detest weak men who form braggado online.
Re: I Need your Advice by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Or he is not interested in someone threatening him over a union they both willingly entered.
This issue is a staring contest. Who will blink first.

He did not know that they entered willingly when he started cheating?

This story is so not helping you and you are grasping at straws here

Happy grasping cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
bukatyne:

He did not know that they entered willingly when he started cheating?

This story is so not helping you and you are grasping at straws here

Happy grasping cheesy

Hehehe. The guy doesnt even have strong points to prove. He is going about to land nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by bukatyne(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hehehe. The guy doesnt even have strong points to prove. He is going about to land nowhere.

Says who

Aiming to land warmly in graspy land cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
bukatyne:

Says who

Aiming to land warmly in graspy land cheesy

grin grin

He failed. Woefully.
Re: I Need your Advice by flyca: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Give you transport fare
Take house keys from you

Na real wa for una two o

If you are legally married to him: I mean you fell in love, dated, got wedded everything in the right order: then you have a say.

Tell him to take you back home angry abi na only you waka come?
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

she is the one on whom the burden of proof rests not the man.

What

Nna Mehn.. You new-wanna-married-guys stirs my curiosity , I don't blame you sha, I blame those ambition-less ladies that puts their whole % livelihood on yous.

He fit yarn that kain dust with a radiant ,independent & well to do lady that arguments household monthly bills after all your monthly earning has gone into Mortgage and crazy school fees?

HIS KEYS MY FOOT!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.