Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Need your Advice - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need your Advice (24926 Views)

In Pains! Your advice needed / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

I don't get you at all

A man is obviously cracking under the strain of a self professed harridan that harries him up an down

So he should stay and suck it up like a gentleman?

Why don't u guys talk to the younger women about the power of the tongue and its potential to destroy a man's psyche.

There's nowhere in my posts that supported her actions in any way ( it's beeteeen both of them) .... I only have a problem with his behaviour that all. If You still don't get that that then dont know how else to put that.
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

There's nowhere in my posts that supported her actions in any way ( it's beeteeen both of them) .... I only have a problem with his behaviour that all. If You still don't get that that then dont know how else to put that.

They both argue.

She threatens to leave

He helps her to carry out her threat by giving her transport fare

Which part do you have a problem with

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Do you read the future or is it not the past.
Let me ask you.. the stars you see today, do you think they emitted that light this year or this century or even this millennium?

It is the same thing with reading the clock.

No, it's not the same.

The light needs billions of years.

You only needed to count a few seconds.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Do you read the future or is it not the past.
Let me ask you.. the stars you see today, do you think they emitted that light this year or this century or even this millennium?

It is the same thing with reading the clock.

No, it's not the same.

The light needs billions of years.

You only needed to count a few seconds.
Re: I Need your Advice by pickabeau1: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ok

The beauty of this thread is that the op herself said she knows she has an acidic mouth

Her mouth will cause issues for her

Let's start from there

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Does the woman need to be coached on how to treat a man? You cant insult a person anyhow you want and insist he sucks it up

So kicking her out is not sucking it up? undecided Hian

Yes. He shouldn't suck shait up and shouldn't kick her out neither but It's THEIR HOME. They should sort out their problems however they want.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

They both argue.

She threatens to leave

He helps her to carry out her threat by giving her transport fare

Which part do you have a problem with

Were you there??
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

So kicking her out is not sucking it up? undecided Hian

Yes. He shouldn't suck shait up and shouldn't kick her out neither but It's THEIR HOME. They should sort out their problems however they want.

Where did he kick her out? She was the one that said she wanted to leave. And he provided transport fare and told her to leave the keys with the maiguard when she leaves

Do you expect him to lock her in so they can accuse him of holding her hostage against her wish?

3 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Were you there??

That was what she narrated
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

That was what she narrated

Go reread the post.

He gave her Tfare and told her to leave the keys with the guard, what did that indicate to you?
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

so you agree that you 9:58 is but only an approximation?

No, it is a matter of calculation.
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
cionon:
Yesterday I decided to have a good conversation with my husband on certain matters affecting our marriage for its good. And it turned nasty. Though i expected it but not to the extent of how it ended. My husband doesn't know how to handle certain issues. He told me my own faults which I agreed to work on and I also told he him his fault but he refused to accept it.

To cut the story short, it turned out to be a heated argument because he always insists he does the right things while I do the wrong ones. And it became a tongue lashing thing. I am not the abusive person but i was surprised at what I said maybe because the issue has been Piling up which I feel bad about. He too said hurtful things to me later on.

They had a heated argument

I also said I wasn't interested in the marriage if he can't accept his fault and make efforts to change. He told me what am i waiting for that I can leave the next day which is today. I said fine I will leave

She voluntarily said she would leave

and to my suprise, this morning, he gave me transport fare to go back to my parents house. I expected him to beg me and say he will change not give me transport fare. He even took my own keys to the house and gave the security to lock the door after I leave cry

He helped her to achieve her desires of leaving

So where did he kick her out or do you want the man to hold her hostage?

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:
embarassed
shocked shocked
What are you talking about?

I deny everything angry

shocked Even when you told her your wh0res were better than her?

3 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by pickabeau1: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Go reread the post.

He gave her Tfare and told her to leave the keys with the guard, what did that indicate to you?

Lol

Did u read d op

He just gave her tfare out of the blue? grin
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Go reread the post.

If someone in your house told you they want to leave, isnt the courteous thing to give them transport fare and give her intructions on how to leave the house?

Assuming the man threw her stuff out now without her mentioning her intention to leave then we can say he kicked her out

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Lol

Did u read d op

He just gave her tfare out of the blue? grin

grin ofcourse after she lashed out to leave. So next step is to give her Tfare, will you do such if she coowned that house with you?
Re: I Need your Advice by pickabeau1: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin ofcourse after she lashed out to leave. So next step is to give her Tfare, will you do such if she coown that house with you?

That's why I asked u earlier

Do you prefer he left the house for her

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

I can say that for my 9:57 too

You really need to stop smoking or go back to primary school again. grin grin grin tongue
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin ofcourse after she lashed out to leave. So next step is to give her Tfare, will you do such if she coowned that house with you?

Ewuro : I want to eat

pickabeau : This is N1000 for food and when you finish leave the plates for Ekaete the housegirl to clean

Ewuro Interpretation: Pickabeau is forcing me to be fat by offering me food

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

If someone in your house told you they want to leave, isnt the courteous thing to give them transport fare and give her intructions on how to leave the house?

Assuming the man threw her stuff out now without her mentioning her intention to leave then we can say he kicked her out

Courteous ??

You're trolling and sound ridiculous grin

She's his wife and not just anybody nor a tenant. That's what you guys failed to grasp, or this is just what marriage has turned into for you or I'm old school with achaic manners.

He doesn't have to literally kick her out before drawing out conclusions from his current action. He has no right to give her Tfare back to her fathers house. It's rude and disrespectful. You get?

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes.
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Courteous ??
You're trolling and sound ridiculous grin
She's his wife and not just anybody nor a tenant. That's what you guys failed to grasp, or this is just what marriage has turned into for you or I'm old school with achaic manners.
He doesn't have to literally kick her out before drawing out conclusions from his current action. He has no right to give her Tfare back to her fathers house. It's rude and disrespectful. You get?

If a woman comes to you that her husband is telling her he wants to leave, he cant be in this marriage

Would you tell her to lock him indoors and ensure he doesnt leave?

ITs a marriage, I believe both are adults, and no room for childish treats, anything you say you mean and be prepared to carry it out

When the wife says and insists she wants to leave what should he do? Deny her right of movement?

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Answer my Q

Ewuro4:

will you do such if she coowned that house with you?
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Then the man would leave the house for her. Abi ?

Was she forced to say she wanted to leave?
Re: I Need your Advice by pickabeau1: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes.

Ok....no wahala

So am I wrong if I say your indignation about this issue is not about the marriage and reconciliation but the fact that she was encouraged to leave the house

If he had left the house and marriage for her..you no get wahala

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

If a woman comes to you that her husband is telling her he wants to leave, he cant be in this marriage

Would you tell her to lock him indoors and ensure he doesnt leave?

No. I'll advice her to stay calm and give him breathing space to cool off before trashing their problems out TOGETHER.
Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

No. I'll advice her to stay calm and give him breathing space to cool off before trashing their problems out TOGETHER.

You can only trash something out TOGETHER with someone who is interested in doing so, Not someone who wants to LEAVE.

How do you solve an issue TOGETHER when one person wants to LEAVE?

And the man didnt throw her out. He didnt give her ultimatum to leave

He gave her transport so that any option she chooses she can achieve

If she wants to stay fine, If she want to leave, she would have the needed fares

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by pickabeau1: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Answer my Q

No I would not

But if her mouth is driving me to High bp levels I will leave the house and move to another house of mine
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Ok....no wahala

1. So am I wrong if I say your indignation about this issue is not about the marriage and reconciliation but the fact that she was encouraged to leave the house

2. If he had left the house and marriage for her..you no get wahala

1. Damn right .. Couples fight , it's a norm. smiley

2. Take a breather , yes.
Leave the marriage? Why would he?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.