Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Need your Advice - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need your Advice (24923 Views)

In Pains! Your advice needed / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

The law is not absolute, never has been, never will be. Smart people get away with a lot these days grin

An independent lady is either unmarried or married to a person who resonates on her frequency or above. That is the reality.

Just stick to having fun.. I pray you jam my type, you go hear wen cheesy funny dude
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by 5minsmadness: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is not a case of cheating. It is a silly argument that went out of hand with somebody running her mouth and daring the other person.
There was NO condom at anytime in anyone's possession.
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:
This is not a case of cheating. It is a silly argument that went out of hand with somebody running her mouth and daring the other person.
There was NO condom at anytime in anyone's possession.

The husband is here. grin

Now we can look at the issue from different angles. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
I was working before relocating so I have my savings. I called my in laws and my dad in the afternoon. They told me not to leave the house and right now, he is on the phone with them.

3 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Taa! No excuses, it is your bad weed in action smiley

You know what they say about naija dudes:
Whether in attack mode or defence mode we are always guiding cheesy

Guiding where?
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by 5minsmadness: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yesterday I decided to have a good conversation with my husband on certain matters affecting our marriage for its good. And it turned nasty. Though i expected it but not to the extent of how it ended. My husband doesn't know how to handle certain issues. He told me my own faults which I agreed to work on and I also told he him his fault but he refused to accept it.

To cut the story short, it turned out to be a heated argument because he always insists he does the right things while I do the wrong ones. And it became a tongue lashing thing. I am not the abusive person but i was surprised at what I said maybe because the issue has been Piling up which I feel bad about. He too said hurtful things to me later on.

I also said I wasn't interested in the marriage if he can't accept his fault and make efforts to change.

And so you decided to bring those issues to Nairaland and accuse of cheating? Where? When? Because you cannot apologise for your foul language yesterday now am d culprit?
Re: I Need your Advice by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
That's why they so love Nigerian marriage setting and would do anything to paint western system of marriage bad.

There the house belongs to the man and his wife is a tenant.
If not how does he have the guts to tell the gate man to lock the gate after her. undecided

Ewuro4:

What

Nna Mehn.. You new-wanna-married-guys stirs my curiosity , I don't blame you sha, I blame those ambition-less ladies that puts their whole % livelihood on yous.

He fit yarn that kain dust with a radiant ,independent & well to do lady that arguments household monthly bills after all your monthly earning has gone into Mortgage and crazy school fees?

HIS KEYS MY FOOT!

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

That's a slang for 'being alert'

You're welcome. smiley

You guys should be. cool
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
That's why they so love Nigerian marriage setting and would do anything to paint western system of marriage bad.

If not how does he have the guts to tell the gate man to lock the gate after her. undecided

His wife is a tenant embarassed life sucks with these guys Mehn cheesy I hope wanna-marry dey take clues from this thread. He has tha guts #1 grin I don't want to imagine how the scene played out..

Him: adamu, lock that biatch out of my house and retrieve my keys

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

I never jam person wey sharp pass me elder sister and even as she sharp reach i still dey win awoof on steady basis. cheesy Anyway I dey find who i go jam. You get younger sister. cheesy
God FORBID BAAAAD THING shocked

You scare me
Re: I Need your Advice by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ewuro4:

Him: adamu, lock that biatch out of my house and retrieve my keys
grin

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:

It depends on the wifes financial stake in the house. A wife who doesnt have any financial contribution in a family for over 10yrs what do you call that

Do you think if it was the woman who owned the house, paid the rent or contributed about half of the rent would be have the keys taken from her and tell gateman to lock the door?
Re: I Need your Advice by cococandy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

It depends on the wifes financial stake in the house. A wife who doesnt have any financial contribution in a family for over 10yrs what do you call that

Do you think if it was the woman who owned the house, paid the rent or contributed about half of the rent would be have the keys taken from her and tell gateman to lock the door?
it depends on their agreement and arrangement.

While I always encourage everywoman to be independent, if the agreement was that she quit her job to mind the home and kids while he makes the money, then their contributions to the home is considered equal as both are important aspects of family needs.

The home and all in it are equally owned by her in the same percentage as the husband.

Your point would count if they never had the agreement that he would make all the money yet she's not doing anything to help in the home support.

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by pickabeau1: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Once the topic became cheating.... See hyperventilation grin

Her self professed evil mouth has been forgotten

Her self professed faults thrown in the abyss

Na today?

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Na today?

Not forgotten, perfectly justified. grin grin grin
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: I Need your Advice by Ewuro4: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Na today?

grin hehehe

but pick' jokes apart, couples are meant to argue. Even the śhittiest argument. In fact any marriage devoid of it is scary and must be paid attention to. My grouse is not even with his way of life after all she was aware of this prior tying the knot. When couples fight, they should sit and thrash it out , he has no right throwing her out like he did, it's disrespectful and belittling way of treating one's partner and future mother of his children. He's very rude and be reprimanded for that.

His behaviour is way more crude that her runny mouth sef. Or is that how women are being treated in your neck of the woods now??

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

on the foundation of assumptions smiley

evidence

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nonso23:

Yeah right..
Like Buhari's oluwole waec certificate shocked

More like wiki leaks kind of revelation.
Re: I Need your Advice by pickabeau1: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Not forgotten, perfectly justified. grin grin grin

Not so

If you read the op

She agreed she has some faults which she agreed to work on

What ticked her off was the fact her did not accept some of her feedback

Then the verbal fisticuffs

She threw down the D word

Everyone condemned her

Then now she brings up a story of condoms

If it is true he is cheating.. Its best she moves out for her sanity.

But if she just said it to troll.... grin
Re: I Need your Advice by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.