Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (68281 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
MzNelly:
People be coming up with reasons why pre-marital sex should be endorsed grin

LOL, Have your sex and leave 'em virgins alone. Nobody asked to be convinced.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by adexsimply(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
What if you are not planning on getting married ?
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Onyeoma3: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
oga, no matter how hard you try to paint or polish the whole picture to justify the act, sin is sin... Say NO TO FORNICATION & ADULTERY... that is part of the 10 commandments the last time I checked in the Bible

6 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Must you have sex.

If it hungry you too much, is anyone stopping you?
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by AZeD1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
gilgal7:
Before i buy a car i have to check the engine,the gear box is loading properly,durable on a long express ride...i hate outside runs when am committed...lol
Stop buying used cars, buy quality. People who buy brand new cars don't open the bonnet for a year.

17 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by mattkelly: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
ireneidiva:

Number 1, if you die without having sex, so what? What kind of dumb reason is that!
Number 2, anybody that marries because of sex is still a kid.sex before marriage will definately take you to hell adn so will other things like creating this kind of thread too. Sin is sin!

Ohh your loving god would put me into hell for having sex with the person i love?Chai,Tell me the difference in the sex i have outside of marriage and the one i have when married?Is there any difference?Person wey dey talk wey them don fuk so tey she come turn emergency born again..Abegi,Religious people always complicating issues for themselves..Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by dytbabe: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ontarget:

If you can age and die without having sex it doesn't mean other abstainers like you will agree with you. So speak for yourself.
I hope you are ready to burn in hell cos don't tell me you have never sinned before.
You are not getting the point.

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ono(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
I abstained from premarital sex - for some 27 years, by the grace of God. I am married - for more than 9 years now. And I have also, by God's grace, stayed away from adultery (call it post marital sex). It takes discipline, God's grace and determination to stay clean.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
in the bible times people married very young, and had sex at very young age. But here reverse is the case, so I dnt see anything wrong in matured adults having sex. But I dnt see to having sex with someone u cnt marry

2 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by akanbiaa(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2129980/nairaland-gej-vs-gmb-opinion#30423226

Very important Nairaland opinion poll between GEJ and GMB that will expire February 14 2015, just click like on your choice nothing more. One of them is already leading with wide margin you can either close the gap or expand the margin.

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by bankyblue(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
gilgal7:
Before i buy a car i have to check the engine,the gear box is loading properly,durable on a long express ride...i hate outside runs when am committed...lol

after viewing ur pix(which i want to believe that u might not be the person there sha), i want to tell u that u dont need to go looking for that CAR. my is SO SO DURABLE
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by dastranger(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
gilgal7:

No H.R hires an un experienced staff...

Like you ar right abii? ...what about entry levels or fresh graduates ..abeg no come here to dey justify the trash the op wrote or influence innocent minds angry

Besides, i'm pretty sure you must be an experienced staff grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by gilgal7(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
AZeD1:

Stop buying used cars, buy quality. People who buy brand new cars don't open the bonnet for a year.
Even thou its branded u need to test run the engine,checkout the engine type whether is V6,the interior the main expected specification...etc wrong choice dosen't pay

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ireneidiva(f): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
mattkelly:

Ohh your loving god would put me into hell for having sex with the person i love?Chai,Tell me the difference in the sex i have outside of marriage and the one i have when married?Is there any difference?Person wey dey talk wey them don fuk so tey she come turn emergency born again..Abegi,Religious people always complicating issues for themselves..Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by delors(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
On point.

My main problem with sex after marriage is the fact that such couple risk getting married to frigid ladies or impotent or semi-impotent dudes. True.

After getting married, you then realized your wife is frigid and wouldn't respond to urges no matter how hard the bros tries. Maybe a result of circumcision or childhood surgery, bros is stuck!

On the other side, maybe bros is nearly impotent but believing that marriage heals everything, gets married, waits till the wedding night, sister is all ready, wet and willing but John Thomas refuses to respect the national anthem. No matter how skillful sister foreplays the JT, mba! Then sister is in a dilemma.

And those advocating no sex before marriage (especially parents and church members), will now start asking you silly questions, especially your mummy. She 'll be like, "Ah ah, Bolatito, didn't you test-ride the machine before u bought it?". Then Bolatito (sobbing) will be like, "mummy, was it not you that said, no test-riding before purchase?". And mummy will be like, "Shut up there! Nonsense. I thought they said na lion papa lion pikin dey resemble. Odenson. So na everything I dey say you dey obey abi? Alakori"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Lantosed: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
I buy your idea but are there still virgins around?
Yes there's still virgin. If you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by adsonstone: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
gilgal7:

Yes, but that's mostly when you're buying a used car. A brand new car bought directly from the manufacturer or a reliable retailer does not necessarily need all those.

....and that's why it is advisable for humans to stay 'brand new' as the Church recommends.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by deebrain(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
It depends...........

Try these,

Have a girl friend.

Have sex.

Produce a girl child.

Raise up the child to be someone in life.

Note the people toasting your daughter.

Have a relationship with the one you think is the most responsible.

One day, enter your house and see the "responsible" toaster, banging the daylight off your daughter.

If you feel cool with it and merely switch off the TV they left on and leave, then it is acceptable. All these abstainists are just jokers.

If you however have a heart attack, or the house turns into Gaza, then i think you know that it is morally wrong.

Many that bring these questions mostly only consider themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Hamatrony(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
gilgal7:

Ur dp is really Uu or som1 else? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by AZeD1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
gilgal7:

Even thou its branded u need to test run the engine,checkout the engine type whether is V6,the interior the main expected specification...etc wrong choice dosen't pay
No you don't...Stop buying okika madam.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by toobby(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmmmm all of una don spoil.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Seriously
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by 9jatatafo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abstaining from sex is a personal issue and whosoever wants it that way please respect their decision. On the part of religious angle, sex before marriage is fornication which is a great sin to believers of such faith. Respect!!!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by mhyra(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Huh! Is that all? I was expecting to see some hard-nut reasons. Pls when you get solid points for your claim, you can call me to come laugh at them..

Meanwhile, i'll stick to my believe.. I love God, wouldnt wanna disappoint Him biko.

8 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ehis05(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Not like am holy oo...or have neva done it...buh y do we keep promoting what is not right...there was a thread d oda day n d OP wz tryna differentiate btw premarital sex 4rm teenage sex and y we shud have d former...what nonsense!! If u feel is right den do it...don't try 2 convince people on trailing ur path...4 christ sake we have kids on dis forum....n evry bad post like dis can influence dem negatively....make we try abeg....

7 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by mikoy1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
i think sex should be between two adults that are ready to bear the consequences of their actions, 2 sex before marriage is bad. if u cant control ursef den get married sharperly. the holy bible said we shud get married n avoid pre marital sex.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by banjicom(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Who wants to knw how to overcome konji? grin

Me cheesy
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Maccoy1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
gilgal7:
does that mean you allow d guy to test you if he decide to marry you...
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
The Op's post is what Dr Olukoya will call 'satanic logic'.

And I agree totally.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by dastranger(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ontarget:

Apart from the sexual urges we have to deal with all through the period of abstaining we seem to forget to ask ourselves a certain question. And the question is: WHEN WILL YOU GET MARRIED AND FINALLY HAVE THAT SEX? Marriage in a country like Naija doesn't come cheap especially for the guys. The guys are expected to have a fat bank account first before thinking of marriage. Unfortunately some guys will be unlucky to get that kind of fat bank account at age 45 no matter how hard they have worked. Some ladies will clock 45 and still no signs of a husband coming close. If we must abstain from sex till marriage are we really going to abstain till old age if conditions are not favourable to get marriage? Is there a maximum limit to wait? What happens if you will never get married due to bad luck? Does it mean you will abstain from sex till death? If actually it was CERTAIN that everybody would be getting married at about 25 years old then it would make valid sense for people to wait till marriage.

Secondly, I think insisting on sex till marriage can cause another issue that most of us don't even think about. Due to the excitement of having sex for the first time and all that urge, someone who has been abstaining from sex can easily be tempted and decide to get married unprepared just to have sex to know how it feels. The outcome of this is that marriage crashes due to this unreadiness and kids will be brought to the world to suffer especially when the couple weren't financially ready. I have come across some folks here advising people to get married rather than have sex before marriage. Is it better to get married because of sex and the marriage crashes soon afterwards or is better to have PROTECTED sex before marriage and avoid the suffering a collapsed marriage? If you feel sex before marriage will take you to hell then it means everyone on this planet will end up in hell cos we are all sinning in different ways.

Contributions please.

sad sad sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095733_img20150204172756_jpeg4320d79f45c4b2c99993ece94c2afee8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.