Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (68746 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Regiment(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2015
classicB:
No sin is greater than the other. Nobody Is a saint for abstaining from sex alone. You have to do away with all other sins before you are fit to accuse people engaged in premarital sex. You might be a gossiper yet a virgin, another person might not be a virgin yet be a good giver. Both of you are sinners! Stop placing one since above the other.
Smh!
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Regiment(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Sex is Sin ..

Swear to God that you havent had sex

"Swear to God that you havent had sex?" Really? Is that what the devil is making you beleieve? You must be a slave to your body...you are really helpless bro..But there is hope in Christ!
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2015
ireneidiva:

Is the part of the world you live in that bad that you don't believe people can abstain
the part of the world I live in we don't care about anything than to make money and be happy cos no one knows tomoro..u might sleep healthy tonight tomoro u r a goner..that is d kind of world me and u live in..so therefore live life to the fullest

Peace
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by freeman11(m): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2015
like 1 galstical likes
Idrismusty97:
Meanwhile a Jordanian pilot just got burnt alive. Nevermind, Seems god is more interested about what you do with your genitals.

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Dinnyuy(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2015
speechless speechless speechless

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Regiment(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2015
classicB:

You hqve to abstain from all sins. Your body is the temple to God smiley
And you think its impossible??
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ATinaC(f): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2015
No matter what u think or say, premarital sex is sin. Not just it, everything dat goes contrary to God's commandment is sin. So we all should try to avoid sin
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Ayo199(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2015
.Going by wat d op is saying..fornication is not a sin ba?? Or am getting it wrong
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ayexcel100(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
We have no excuse before God, He created sex for marriage ONLY. GET MARRIED if d hold is difficult. but there is SELF CONTROL VIRTUE. FORNICATION IS A SIN, PERIOD with d reward of eternal damnation in hell. MAKE UR CHOICE!
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Rawar: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
MzNelly:
People be coming up with reasons why pre-marital sex should be endorsed grin

LOL, Have your sex and leave 'em virgins alone. Nobody asked to be convinced.
Stop accumulating sex matter in ur mind and it will leave
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by messo4331: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
For services such as installation of

CCTV/surveillance, provision of fibre optic and VSAT

services (both installation and bandwidth sales), web

application development, networking, supply/sales of

computers of different kinds(i.e laptop and desktop

systems, etc), surveillance camera and other computer

accessories .
Kindly contact Teleios Technologies Ltd on

+2349091334155 or mail to: info@teleiosnet.net
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by DaBullIT(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Regiment:

"Swear to God that you havent had sex?" Really? Is that what the devil is making you beleieve? You must be a slave to your body...you are really helpless bro..But there is hope in Christ!

Answer the damn question, swear , that's all i asked
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by miketayo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
AZeD1:

Tested by the makers!!!

its still tested. cheesy cheesy
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by miketayo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
AZeD1:

Tested by the makers!!!

lol not just the makers they put adverts for anyone to test drive for free.. its still tested anyways. cheesy cheesy
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by adeptniyi(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2015
You can only determine the outward manifestation with the look and attribute, but you need God to to give you the futuristic perspective of how well your family will be in the future.
Go ahead make a choice of the best car of your choice but you need GOD as the spirit man to choose that which is insulated against premature faults, expenses, damage, loss etc.
The hardest institution of life is marriage, fail once(remarry) fail forever.
SAVE YOUR ONCOMING GENERATION WAIT FOR GOD TO CHOOSE FOR YOU THE PERFECT CHOICE.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by bobomartin(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2015
ireneidiva:

Number 1, if you die without having sex, so what? What kind of dumb reason is that!
Number 2, anybody that marries because of sex is still a kid.sex before marriage will definately take you to hell adn so will other things like creating this kind of thread too. Sin is sin!
You are really asking so what? You just dey carry sex play o.. Na cos you done marry de f*ck everyday sha.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by DaGeneral(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
As a man thinketh So is he..if u think u can't abstain then good luck with the sexcapades and heartaches dat follows,if u think u can abstain better 4u n welcome to d world of dying to self..Dreams have been killed by illicit sex,careers destroyed and lives wasted. our father's will not stop loving us just because we failed to carryout one their instructions but there is every possibility dat whatever incentives a father gives to a son will be dragging as compared to d son dat follows his instructions. some are dragging in life 2day because dey sold their destiny for 5mins of pleasure.I believe in God,God is my father,in as much as I am not perfect, with d last breadth in me I will continually give perfection a try.I hv slept with women(ignorantly thinking I was flexing) n gracefully abstained for 5yrs b4 getting married, d later to me brings peace n clarity..no trophies no certificates were ever issued all I had after d urge has been satisfied was same emptiness I felt b4 d urge.I pray 4 grace 4 those struggling to abstain..e no easy but its possible..shalom
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by DaGeneral(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
willorie:
U peeps keep on saying "Pre-mature" "Pre-mature" undecided
Does it mean those having this "SEX" ain't matured enough?
So "SEX" in a marital home is wat u peeps would refer to as MATURED SEX abi
if am asked, I'd say none is making sense here

In dis era?
No sex till marriage
Wat if we dn't satisfy each other sexually after marriage & we seek another outside marriage?

wetin that one go mean?
abi wat would u say is the cause?
THE DEVIL abi?
Thunder strike such person 10 times

abeg make una try to the reason well
& stop being hypocrite
I'm a Christian too
What happens if u test and u don like it..?,u move on to d next,then to next and to d next abi..?
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by DaGeneral(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
enkay4love:
Sex before or after marriage,whatever rocks ur both,cos we are all different. And whoever said pre-marriage sex will take one to hell is a liar & does'nt read the Bible.There's no where in the Bible, such was stated,the Bible only said we should tame our members. Pre or post-marriage sex both have their pros & cons,so whatever works for u is ur choice. On the other hand,somone told me a lady got married to a man that insisted on no sex b4 marriage,on their wedding night,the lady discovered her husband's private region was like the size of the thumb,according to the man it had never grown beyond that size since birth,& the next thing the lady did was to park her bags to her parents house.Life can indeed be unfair.
Please kindly read Galatians 5:19-21..
U mean she left him,so d peepee was d catch..ah so sad,what if d peepee was very big/satisfying n as life goes on an accident hampers it dat means she would also leave.. ..?
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by nancyberry(f): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
been holding on for a long time, please a matured man, who is finally financial ready, handsome, God fearing, born again and has been holding on too, that can't hold on any longer, please add me up bbm pin: 52F31008,been holding on since its getting harder everyday. ....na wah
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by reachycul(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
ur mind determine wat u wnt nd is beta u knw aw 2 control it gud or bad
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
gilgal7:
FTC...
Before i buy a car i have to check the engine,the gear box is loading properly,durable on a long express ride...i hate outside runs when am committed...lol
there is no any rule against testing a car before buying.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
zyzxx:

many people as done it and many people are still doing it. So live and let us live
yes nw but you came alone to this world. Besides,life is like a race,you run alone in your own track.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ontarget:

If you can age and die without having sex it doesn't mean other abstainers like you will agree with you. So speak for yourself.
I hope you are ready to burn in hell cos don't tell me you have never sinned before.
your previous sins cannot be used against you when you have genuinely repented.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
seedord247:
I keep asking them the same thing... Where in the bible did they talk about premarital sex ?...

If i'm buying a product i need to test it to see how efficient it will work if i decided to take it home.. grin
read your bible very well. You will see it
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by chachanga: 5:48am On Feb 11, 2015
I see...
Another "get-in-there, wavin-your-Ying-to-wet-your-Yang" winded thread abt getting folks 2drop their briefs before Due Process, shey?

(spits out chewing stick fibres, walking away from thread muttering ) "Dis kids nor dey hear Word embarassed, God save una "hyperkonjilized generation" from your "Selective Knackosis", mtchewww! Awon omo onisekuse!!

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by ankh1600: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Its better for focus on all else.
Tell this to someone with STDs and HIV. Also no girls to phone you, night clubbing, etc.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by haryomikun(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2015
jmoore:
Forward ever, backward never. I saw the light early enough.

#teamzipuptillmarriage
#tearrubbertillmarriage.

Oga, just say ur thing isn't working cheesy
M only joking ooo!
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Mekzmoney(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Digriz:
who then told u that his dick is small and that the bigger ones might test better?virgins don't know that. Virgins v.Gina's wl feel the taste and satisfaction from any dick size. Those that complains abt dick size are the ones that hv tested multiple dickeez lol.,their pots are no longer elastic to feel the pleasure from the less endowed type of men.

And were are those virgins?
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Enifloxy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzNelly:

d tin tire me o. Deir reasoning on d is mata is limited. Trading sex for eternal life.
Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Enifloxy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzNelly:

Re: Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage by Enifloxy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzNelly:

i tire o o. Dey can't think outside d box on dis issue. Trading sex for ur relationship wit God!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.