Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (36669 Views)

Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Are To Watch Over Such Pupil During An Examination? / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by anigbajumo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dammytrager:
Was writing my last chemistry exam then in OAU predegree.

Immediately a lady opened her question papers lo and behold she burst into tears.

Another lady beside me screamed Blood of Jesus!!! when she saw hers.

Still in the same hall someone fainted.

I just sat where I was wondering if we're given different questions cos the questions I saw before me were as easy as calculus

grin
pls yer course of study?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Susulayboi: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
i can remember one of our class mate during waec someone brought biology question paper on the eve of the exam so in the evening i ask my friend that lets go and read the guy was shouting how can i read after all i have the ans to the exams in my pocket i left him there i went of class and read with other people. immediately we enter the exam hall the guy saw that the question paper is totally different from what they bough. The guy just shout "Bleep UP" "Bleep UP" na him the examiner eheen God don catch u...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seriously though, there are some people you encounter in the exam hall and you'll be like "is this one for real"

One time in my 1st year in the uni, a girl kept bugging me to the point my top slack from too much dragging, I finally decided to help out, I started writing the answers on my question paper in hope to exchange with her, she just tapped me again and asked, "na him you dey write" I replied yes and she dropped the bombshell "just kuku take my answer booklet write am inside so that I no go suffer write am again" I couldn't believe my ears, na so I just face my work because it would be a waste of time, should I even decide to write it for her, as that kind person no suppose dey school.

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by idris4eva(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
mankan2k7:
This is a time every certificate needs to be verified. All our youths are cheaters
u neva cheat b4

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
soleexx:
In an exam hall...pretty hard course...a guy called me to help him transfer a micro-ship to his friend...his alredy tru with it...so he said guy pls help me give dat guy beside u...I collect d chip...and I start downloadin it..d guy be like are u okay? Transfer it naw...I just luk ham like mumu come collct it naw...maybe I no pay skol fees....
Haha baddest guy ever liveth

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
soleexx:
In an exam hall...pretty hard course...a guy called me to help him transfer a micro-ship to his friend...his alredy tru with it...so he said guy pls help me give dat guy beside u...I collect d chip...and I start downloadin it..d guy be like are u okay? Transfer it naw...I just luk ham like mumu come collct it naw...maybe I no pay skol fees....
lol, sharp guy!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
kristen12:

Oya come back and say yours.
I dey come.... many people go fall from mango tree if I talk am
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by kavenich(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
My tough and strict course adviser was held hostage by the then final year students, who collected the malpractice forms some of their colleagues signed and tore them. All happened right inside the exam hall. No one came to his rescue!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rhemmymatician:
1. Did anybody else notice that most of this funny events are in maths exams?

2. In 200level I had MTS211 (Linear Algebra) the previous day instead of reading, I was on the football field all day and watch movies all night till 2 am, and then I picked my book and hoped to cram all the theorems in 3 hours. At the end of the day I got to the exam hall, I got my question paper and as sure as day follows night, I didn't know the answer to ANY question in the sheet. Anyway after moping around and not seeing anywhere to copy, I decide to use my time judiciously, na so I sleep o, I woke an hour after and went to submit. As I come outside my people dey hail me say now now I don finish maths exam now now.
Bottom line: I failed the course.
Lmao, but linear algebra nor hard na.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by kunle75(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mine was a compulsory course but borrowed from accounting dept in my 300L days in 2002, cant really recollect but it seems its a PUBLIC ACCOUNTING,the lecturer (MR ABATA)wrote all the answer in the question booklet and ask us to trace out some mistakes he migth have made in arriving at the total of the acct balances,OMO see everybody inside the hall sweating like he-goat,i just copied everything back into my answer booklet and scored C (57%) i still dont know what i wrote in that paper that gave me such mark..........i sware.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Threedots(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
""Three dots, wont you go and revise your biology or you are fully prepared" I just looked at Juliet as she spoke and continue with my snake game on my motorolla C117. Biology as far as i am concerned is the worst thing that happened to me as a secondary school student.

So it didnt come as a surprise to me when i finally concluded i was going to cheat even though i do not have the guts.And so i grabbed a key point(naija students would know) and folded it,hide it in my pocket and walked into the exam hall.

Exam started and as expected there was nothing i could write, just blank space and curses for who ever started the study of Biology....,not even a reproduction question that i could answer.

so i just jejely brought out the keypoint and began downloading,photocopying and all what not. As i dey copy i forget say na front i dey sit down and external invigilator they around,,,

something just told me to look up,(when you cheat with the spirits directions) and as i looked i saw the invigilator coming,,,sharperly i throway the keypoint through the window. "Young Man,Stand up" he said, by this time i don dey shake and vibrate like tonto dike v.ibrator,tears was already gathering round my eyes.

he asked, what are you doing,i said nothing. Na so the man begin search me,,,as he searched he saw the phone in my pocket and the screen that displayed was the snake game i was playing before the exams started,,,the snake done long like mad man skipping rope.

When i saw it,,,i just quickly said sir it was game i was playing. The man just looked at me like he caught me kpanshing his daughter and said "look at him, unserious student"

for my mind i just dey laugh as i went back to my sit. Anyway the man searched everyone in my hall cos im sha wan catch person,,,i just dey laugh people wey im catch,,suffice to say that i had a C in Biology...,and some of my mates .....,ehmmmmmm,,,them no see their result.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
mankan2k7:
This is a time every certificate needs to be verified. All our youths are cheaters
lol, I agree to disagree, the system itself is messed up. So cheating is allowed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Bexson: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tosinayoko:
i forgot the spelling of 'IF' absolutely
No be small tin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by jtjohn(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
i can still remember back then in 2009 when we were in 200L and this my course mate was caught using expo, so d lecturer ask him why are you using expo he replied the man, sir there was no time that's why I brought out the expo.......everybody in the hall started laughing including d lecturer .

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by oshyno(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Had one nasty experience back in the university days. As engine boy u have to differentiate and integrate taya. people that know Engineering for UNN shud know about Nzeako and his Control. Cant remember the code again. We went all night prior to Control exam . We jack tire yet it wasnt sticking. Being that Prof Nzeako is a very strict man and the HOD then professor Osuagwu virtually supervises every exam in Electronic dept, my guy said o boy if we dont come up wit a plan na die we dey soo. Eventhough we are not dat dullards, we didnt want to take chances and yet didnt want to go in with chips for fear of being caught. Naso we decided to write all the hard formulas on one ceiling fan that I dont think it has ever worked since we started using that class.

Fast forward to the D-day, we jejelly copied the seats directly bellow the fan so we cud download d formulas shud questions be asked from them.
We received the question papers and looked at each oda with smiles cuz lots of the questions that needed those formular came out. As we were about to start downloading the formulas the stupid fan received anointing and started working. Like WTF. Naso we dey rotate our head dey follow the fan's motion till d invigilator changed our positions.

Still made the paper though.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by kristen12(f): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I dey come.... many people go fall from mango tree if I talk am
naso
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
peeparty:
Chai in my final exam it was crazy.A certain drunk lecturer gave us tough time,if u sit without writing=tear paper,you sneeze im go vex say na him u do am for=tears paper,you look ceiling him go say u write ekpo put der= tears paper.all this while we where writing I discovered that some of the big gehs in ma class we're d man been d use shine Kongo we're not in d exam hall.,

..fastward...pple bekame so afraid in the exam hall,the hall was silent as a grave yard. in know time i was done just for the fear of the unknown,in my mind i was like should i collect extra sheet or not.na so I waka majestically say mk I go pass am comot oo.as I just pass my sheet d man collect am tear talk say him never see me for him class.omo na so exam scara dat day oo.already malabite been don d para behind d we're waiting for who to strike first.
lol, which dept be that...confirm malabite.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Equado(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
chax100:

Interesting. Complete the story, where did you meet him later that night? You should have paid in kind or something like that. Fear ladies and live long! grin grin grin
lol, abi. The story fit nor just end like that na

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by papindinho(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Back then in The Polytechnic, Ibadan, it was the first semester exam and psychology was the course. My department (public administration) was mixed with another one, I think Purchasing and Supply who were writing another course entirely. In the course of writing the exam, I let-out a sound fart and the lady seated beside "shivered". I felt like, it's normal to fart na then I let-out the second one which met her anger as she cried out to the invigilator who quizzed her. She reported that I had been suffocating her with fart. The invigilator asked me what happened and I said, it happened as it happened sir, I farted. The whole hall burst into laughter....lol.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by tunnary(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rhemmymatician:
1. Did anybody else notice that most of this funny events are in maths exams?

2. In 200level I had MTS211 (Linear Algebra) the previous day instead of reading, I was on the football field all day and watch movies all night till 2 am, and then I picked my book and hoped to cram all the theorems in 3 hours. At the end of the day I got to the exam hall, I got my question paper and as sure as day follows night, I didn't know the answer to ANY question in the sheet. Anyway after moping around and not seeing anywhere to copy, I decide to use my time judiciously, na so I sleep o, I woke an hour after and went to submit. As I come outside my people dey hail me say now now I don finish maths exam now now.
Bottom line: I failed the course.
U were sleepin in d hall witout gettin caught?

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by minimoha: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
men that course nor be here ooo
i swear!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Cammo: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
tchidi:
I was writing one useless mth 212 course and my head just blocked!! Nothing was happening inside. As I de ponder my life, one guy 'Chuboy' came by my side and asked 'Babe, u no sabi wetin to write? I de come' shocked shocked shocked
Na so my guy go carry answered questions 2,3 and 4 come!! shocked shocked
I carry the paper, e fall, I carry am again, e fall!! It was like fire in my hands!! I just folded it and threw outside!
I've never been that scared in my life!! I felt if I held it, I must be caught and rusticated! angry angry angry

Anyway, I carried over the course and the guy refused to talk to me cos in his words 'I risked myself to help you and you threw away the paper' cry cry cry
It happens grin u don't have the heart

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by shilz(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
It was chemistry exam..as a good student I sit 4 front maeanwhile my lap was loaded wif enough chukuli.exam start I jeje dae write my thing,invigilators pack go back sit..na wen principal enter hall I nor know,he just walked up to me n said he saw my chukuli in my lap..chooi fear catch me but then wetin e eye carry com under my skirt,i made sure I embarassed him first o..b4 a female teacher was asked 2 search me I cleaned d expo wif ma skirt n sweat..lol didn't try lap style again

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Kelvin3028(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kelvin3028:
Me wit my friend don arrange to share one lengthy course material, I read my part and he read his... As we reach exam hall, we set formation and collect question, question 1 came from the part I read and 2 & 3 from the part he read... As I begin pour down wetin I know na, so I go collect im own join later, one supervisor just come, play wit me small...like (kelvin kelvin...wat are u doing at the back...) He left me only to return two minutes later wit a girl.. Asked me to stand up nd moved me to d first roll...I won faint! I chop my biro bt I still manage pass cha...
Lol...
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by tunnary(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
fflamingo:
There was these sadist invilgilator that you must not carry anything, your hands must be void of ink, your desk must be void of scratching, the board must be clean. So one guy decide to outsmart him he wrote the formula in his wrist. The invilglator caught him and he was about to fill form, my guy was still denying so the lecturer wanted to get a camera, he attempt to clean the orijo in his wrist but the thing no gree clean somebody just shouted "hot water hot water" my guy just remove him jagunlabi. Fire the hot urine in his hand all in front of the class, everybody tear laugh oooh. The sadist lecturer got really annoyed, if not for higher institution he wan go bring cane. Nobody scored above 50 in the course
LOL
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by chax100(f): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
shilz:
It was chemistry exam..as a good student I sit 4 front maeanwhile my lap was loaded wif enough chukuli.exam start I jeje dae write my thing,invigilators pack go back sit..na wen principal enter hall I nor know,he just walked up to me n said he saw my chukuli in my lap..chooi fear catch me but then wetin e eye carry com under my skirt,i made sure I embarassed him first o..b4 a female teacher was asked 2 search me I cleaned d expo wif ma skirt n sweat..lol didn't try lap style again

Bottom power works in every way. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Equado:
Just sitting here at home remembering my university days,the good times,the bad times and the funny times. My mind strolled to 2012,I was in year 3 and was writing one of the toughest course for that semester(mathematical methods).The exam hall was well supervised,and you could hardly move your neck,well you know students,no matter how tight the supervising is,things would still happen.
The place I was sitted, we where exchanging question papers, after filling the back with answers. Less I forget,in front of me was this pretty girl,that was totally focussed in her work,she was solving like she was definitely gonna have atleast an A. She paid little or no attention to the papers that where being transferred around her.
I was to transfer my question paper to a friend in front of this 'pretty girl'. So I asked her to give me her question paper,so she can pass mine to my friend,she reluctantly agreed,she gave me hers and I gave her mine. While going through her paper,I noticed there was alot of writings on her paper,I read the writings and surprisingly it was a poem*lol*.
*Sitting here alone with my thoughts in the hall not knowing what to write,my heart keeps pounding bla bla bla* I laughed my ass out,it was something I can't forget in a hurry.
I apologise for the long write up and poor arrangement,but you guys should share your funny moments inside an exam hall.
Mathematical method(a 2nd year course) the hardest course you did in 3rd year?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by superfelix: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Funniest thinq?? ... I was in d exam hall thinkinq dat the exam will b postponed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by chinex276(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
tunnary:

LOL,LMAO,LWKMD,Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha see dis guy u wan take laugh kill person. U 2much
abeg die not, live to laff at more jokes abeg.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyke926:
This ain't funny but I sat in an exam hall for 2hrs without writing sh-t. A babe sitting close to me told me to copy...I told her that them no dey copy MAT 201(Real analysis ). Later found a way to write sha...from the exam hall, I went to get high on Heneiken... Orijin Neva dey exist then.

MAT 201 Real Analysis, which school? u be lion?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Cammo: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
My major problem in exams during my school days was studying a load full of topics/formulas; even going as far as cramming, but in the end none would come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? by Penboy: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dammytrager:
Was writing my last chemistry exam then in OAU predegree.

Immediately a lady opened her question papers lo and behold she burst into tears.

Another lady beside me screamed Blood of Jesus!!! when she saw hers.

Still in the same hall someone fainted.

I just sat where I was wondering if we're given different questions cos the questions I saw before me were as easy as calculus

grin
hahaha..
Dammy, which lecture theatre was that?
I dint hear that one oo. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University / Police Beat, Slap IMSU Students For Refusing Access To Their Phones (Video) / Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.