Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (63646 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by freezyprinzy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
My brother dy sme pple dat no matter d punishment u give dem on earth if God no include him own e no go sweet she dy d list
Sagamite:

Her house is next door to Emeka Offor in Abuja.

Another person close to her and making a killing from the oil sector.

http://saharareporters.com/2007/06/20/how-emeka-offor-ruined-national-refineries-dr-gary-k-busch
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Elxandre:

How do we get non looters bro cheesy ?

Shoot 60% of Nigerian voters based on how dumb they are. cool

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
pekeyim:

I'm sure you didn't know even Ordinary Shell or Total staffs fly first / business class always

The Execs fly private.

Go back to school!!!

N tell your Great Grand Pa to do the same.

You are an excuse for a Human being.

Your skin would be more valuable to be used for leather shoes.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You thought "AHHHHHHHH! I am going to make sense" when you conjured up this rubbish?

Moronic product of a failed education system.

So do these same Oil company staff fly First/Business/Private jet after they leave the oil company, fuuktard?

So because their oil company pay for good flight, in your moronic mind, that means they can afford it normally on a day to day basis?

Moronic product of a failed education system, you want me to go to the daft school that produced you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by simdam500(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nigeria the richest country in Africa, with the richest president in Africa.....

But truth be told 65% of the mass can't afford 3square meal in not just a day... but 365days consecutively
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chinum:

When you are ready for a reasonable discuss I would know.

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

In the dilapidated Nigerian schools that produced you, the dumb shyt you vomitted is what is called "reasonable discuss"?

University of Beer Parlour graduate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
joelenesleek:
na you sabi. If children of Obas live large home and abroad, why shouldn't a petroleum minister and a hard working woman give her children better life. Stay wherever you are and type your head, na una type the steal una oga money the come quote rubbish online.

Nigeria is so fckked as long as our schools keep on produces fuuktards like this and they have a right to vote.

JESOS!!!

Can someone really be this daft.

AHHH! E GBA MI O! (SOMEONE SAVE ME O)

This cretin needs to be shot!

So other Nigerian women are not hardworking? They should steal money to mae their children live large?

In the name of JESOS, na petrol Trailer go kill you in 2015. Say "Amen". The petrol go pour on you and the fire go roast you like suya.

If you die, one problem of the millions of Nigerian problems will be eliminated. FUUUKKTARD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pekeyim: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

You thought "AHHHHHHHH! I am going to make sense" when you conjured up this rubbish?

So do these same Oil company staff fly First/Business/Private jet after they leave the oil company, fuuktard?

So because their oil company pay for good flight, in your moronic mind, that means they can afford it normally on a day to day basis?

Moronic product of a failed education system, you want me to go to the daft school that produced you? grin

Former Executive Director Shell Nigeria

She became Minister,

Your entire generation put together won't get to Her level.

Educate yourself please.

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
pekeyim:

She became Minister,

Your entire generation put together won't get to Her level.

Educate yourself please.

That is all you can say to defend your moronic statement?

Choose the method of death you wish for before I cause your life with death in 2015.

I am even thinking of making yours before Feb 14th, cretin.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pekeyim: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

That is all you can say to defend your moronic statement?

Choose the method of death you wish for before I cause your life with death in 2015.

I am even thinking of making yours before Feb 14th, cretin.

Anyway you are obviously not old enough to vote.

When you do; probably in 2019.

Until then keep enjoying your time on nairaland.

Failbuhari 14th is here already.

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by noblejazz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Continue waiting for the time they will tell you that are living like paupers! You go old sharply
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Samabu07(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
xreal:
all the oyel mony.

is that not Asari I am seeing?

That's Alison's Son in that resides in the US!
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
pekeyim:

Anyway you are obviously not old enough to vote.

When you do probably in 2019.

Until then keep enjoying your time on nairaland.

Failbuhari 14th is here already.

I fit born ya papa and im older brothers/sisters!

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Elxandre(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Shoot 60% of Nigerian voters based on how dumb they are. cool
The remaining 40% won't vote for anyone of the two choices. cool
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
Elxandre:

The remaining 40% won't vote for anyone of the two choices. cool

Then the parties would have to put forth better and higher quality candidates.

Problem solved. cool

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Nigeria is so fckked as long as our schools keep on produces fuuktards like this and they have a right to vote.

JESOS!!!

So other Nigerian women are not hardworking? They should steal money to mae their children live large?

In the name of JESOS, na petrol Trailer go kill you in 2015. Say "Amen". The petrol go pour on you and the fire go roast you like suya.

If you die, one problem of the millions of Nigerian problems will be eliminated. FUUUKKTARD!
Oga stop abusing yourself. I haven't even made half of her kind of money and you are already so bitter and cursing me. Now I see how and who took those pictures, someone from your lineage that was born sametime as her and couldn't succeed. I will be waiting to see and hear you display my children in their comfort and type useless words like "Fuuktard ".

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

JESOS!!!

trailer crushing is too expensive a way for you to die, you will die of rat killer medicine #10. I'll leave your family out of it because they have done their best to make you useful but you choose to build your life around the word FUUKTARD.

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by xreal: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
taymiitope:
These are GEJ cabinets they spend money like drinking water oil money that can't be measure....they call it hard work heaven will punish dem all IJN

I say a BIG AMEN to that.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
joelenesleek:
Oga stop abusing yourself. I haven't even made half of her kind of money and you are already so bitter and cursing me. Now I see how and who took those pictures, someone from your lineage that was born sametime as her and couldn't succeed. I will be waiting to see and hear you display my children in their comfort and type useless words like "Fuuktard ".

So in your moronic lineage, you are taught stealing is "success"?

Cretinous product of a failed education system and useless reproduction.

joelenesleek:
trailer crushing is too expensive a way for you to die, you will die of rat killer medicine #10. I'll leave your family out of it because they have done their best to make you useful but you choose to build your life around the word FUUKTARD.

Fuuktard, a trailer needs to crush your useless brain.

Dumb shyt!

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by poiZon: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
pacesetter939:
The very flamboyant lifestyle of the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke in private Jets and Limos at the expense of hard working Nigerians, revealed in a picture.

APC tweeted it...

shey na keke de carry fasola n him apc coleagues go work?
abi all d campaign na molue bus dem de enta go rally?
talk is cheap
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

So in your moronic lineage, you are taught stealing is "success"?

Cretinous product of a failed education system and useless reproduction.

Fuuktard, a trailer needs to crush your useless brain.

Dumb shyt!
Jesus please Fix this Guy. Teach him new words. My uncle's age mate Abeg no vex. You are correct in everywhere.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
joelenesleek:
Jesus please Fix this Guy. Teach him new words. My uncle's age mate Abeg no vex. You are correct in everywhere.

Beg Jesos to fix your brain.

You are too daft!

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sagamite:

Beg Jesos to fix your brain.

You are too daft!
finally. Thank you uncle cretinous fuuktard.

3 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Btruth: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
stinggy:
Let no one talk ills of the woman. Her beauty is enough for me to overlook her sins. tongue

Diezani, my crush I may never have sad embarassed cry

undecided Did you say beauty?......Boy you blind oooo, this witch of a woman? Some people with bad taste sha?
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by IGBOSON1: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
barracud3r:
imagine Allison madueke having 4 submissive guys with her in a bed room. two of the guys sucking on her niipples, the other two sucking her pvssy and asss. that,my friend ,is maximum attack . maximum Pleasure.

^^^You do realize that's someones wife and mother you're of!?
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by GGfadar(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.

Los Angeles .............. London

Waasereee
U TRY WELL
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by GGfadar(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
This is ajimobi daughter,
her red dress is $50,000 of Oyo people money.
She wear it to British Fashion show,
my friend is there and see her.

THEM SAY THEM SAY NETWORK PROVIDER
UNA DEY TRY
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by M17: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
hedonistic:
People are very stuuuupid and filled with hateful jealousy. For a Bayelsa Princess who was a DIRECTOR of Shell Nigeria and is married to a former Military Administrator and Chief of Naval Staff, what is the big deal in riding in a hired limousine with her sons? How does that translate to "flamboyant lifestyle" such that qualifies her for the hangman's noose? Has any law court found her guilty of stealing or misappropriating public funds? You losers need to get a life.

I am more worried by the miserable old thief called Tinubu who owns a private jet, hundreds of prime properties across high brow areas in Lagos, and is worth hundreds of billions of naira. You hypocritical noise makers should focus on him and ask yourselves how he acquired such stupendous wealth. Also do your research on one fat-faced thief called Gbenga Ashafa who spent all his working life as a civil servant in Lagos and is now an APC Senator, but is worth more than N50 billion with uncountable prime properties in Lagos. I know this man at close quarters and I can tell you that his lifestyle is ten times more flamboyant than Diezani's. Because he is a member of the APC, you hypocrites would not bother.

Leave Diezani alone!

100 ,000,000
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by JEITO: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
The lady was rich and owned a jet even before she came into office
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by dokyOloye: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

Go and beg someone to blow your brains out.
Go and ask Ur shoe shiner and mai ruwa brothers,I am from d south east of Nigeria, if I decide to take on U,Ur own is finished,this one isn't about rioting in Ur thousands,if I sight U wt that Ur suicide bomb,I will deal wt U in a manner Ur rapist,war monger prophet will reject Ur corpse.Ewu,looks like Ur diction is restricted to 'cretinous fuuktard'.FYI I am a 6 foot plus senior doctor in one of d most prestigious medical centres in Naija.
Ewu hausa,just wait,d fight is gonna break out soon and of course, America and co will never be in Ur side again,I will wipe out Ur useless group out of d surface of d earth.eeediot,

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by onoja12: 12:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Find me,am i missing,shot your mouth every fool who is close to ministry of petroleum know that jide and and aluko are the once running things for that so call petroleum minster,let me tell you go and tell your boss she cant do shit,am waiting for later this year when everything would be blown open rubbish

pekeyim:

Next time You quote me and write this RUBBISH I'll find You!!!

[
Is Diezani same things as Jide whoever
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by stinggy(m): 2:50am On Feb 07, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

What! shocked
Except what you are referring to is sugar mummy finzz kiss

Did you just kiss me to distract me from crushing on diezani? undecided
It won't work, I won't shift attention to you joor tongue grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.