Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (63650 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pekeyim: 5:26am On Feb 07, 2015
onoja12:
Find me,am i missing,shot your mouth every fool who is close to ministry of petroleum know that jide and and aluko are the once running things for that so call petroleum minster,let me tell you go and tell your boss she cant do shit,am waiting for later this year when everything would be blown open rubbish

Please take Her to court or EFCC, do something. Please.

Does She have immunity also?

If you can't do anything about it,concentrate on something else for now.

Btw I'm not close to the Ministry.
Thank You.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by onoja12: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2015
I cant take her to court,neither can i drag her before EFCC,
But i can assure you that i know what to do,come FEB 14 i would speak and from may 29 she would answer for her crimes

pekeyim:

Please take Her to court or EFCC, do something. Please.

Does She have immunity also?

If you can't do anything about it,concentrate on something else for now.

Btw I'm not close to the Ministry.
Thank You.

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by pekeyim: 6:30am On Feb 07, 2015
onoja12:
I cant take her to court,neither can i drag her before EFCC,
But i can assure you that i know what to do,come FEB 14 i would speak and from may 29 she would answer for her crimes

I wish You GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by onoja12: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2015
i wish you Buhari

pekeyim:

I wish You GOODLUCK.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2015
dokyOloye:
Go and ask Ur shoe shiner and mai ruwa brothers,I am from d south east of Nigeria, if I decide to take on U,Ur own is finished,this one isn't about rioting in Ur thousands,if I sight U wt that Ur suicide bomb,I will deal wt U in a manner Ur rapist,war monger prophet will reject Ur corpse.Ewu,looks like Ur diction is restricted to 'cretinous fuuktard'.FYI I am a 6 foot plus senior doctor in one of d most prestigious medical centres in Naija.
Ewu hausa,just wait,d fight is gonna break out soon and of course, America and co will never be in Ur side again,I will wipe out Ur useless group out of d surface of d earth.eeediot,

A cretinous fuuktard that cannot write in English is claiming to be a doctor? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic product of a failed education system. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PapiWata: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Sagamite:

A cretinous fuuktard that cannot write in English is claiming to be a doctor? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic product of a failed education system. grin grin grin

Shagman you used to write so concisely and to the point, but these days your posts mostly seem to comprise just your favorite trademark personal insult, and so little in the way of actual substance.

What is going on man ? Why all this continuous anger ? Any medical doctor will confirm that anger floods our bodies with hormones that are cumulatively hazardous to the health. There is really no compelling reason to INVITE bad health to oneself by raging continuously in this way.

It is so much more rewarding and productive to patiently dismantle the arguments made by those who disagree with your stand, point by point, and maybe in the process win over a few previously undecided readers, as opposed to simply repeating the same phrase over, and over, and over again.

Relax, and just take it easy man. Forum contributors who disagree with you on certain points are not evil enemies to be attacked Rottweiler-style each time they try and speak, but rather they are potential converts to your own side of the dispute, depending on how you present your case in a dispassionate, COURTEOUS, and logical manner.

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2015
A CRETINOUS FUUKTARD.

What is your name? A CRETINOUS FUUKTARD.

Why are you bitter? A CRETINOUS FUUKTARD.

Why have you failed your family yet call the President a failure? A CRETINOUS FUUKTARD.

Smh. A CRETINOUS FUUKTARD.

6 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2015
PapiWata:

Shagman you used to write so concisely and to the point, but these days your posts mostly seem to comprise just your favorite trademark personal insult, and so little in the way of actual substance.

What is going on man ? Why all this continuous anger ?
Any medical doctor will confirm that anger floods our bodies with hormones that are cumulatively hazardous to the health. There is really no compelling reason to INVITE bad health to oneself by raging continuously in this way.

It is so much more rewarding and productive to patiently dismantle the arguments made by those who disagree with your stand, point by point, and maybe in the process win over a few previously undecided readers, as opposed to simply repeating the same phrase over, and over, and over again.

Relax, and just take it easy man. Forum contributors who disagree with you on certain points are not evil enemies to be attacked Rottweiler-style each time they try and speak, but rather they are potential converts to your own side of the dispute, depending on how you present your case in a dispassionate, COURTEOUS, and logical manner.

Because these days, the forum is mainly populated by extremely daft people:

www.nairaland.com/2018597/wife-awarded-sum-n92-billion/9#28673291

And I don't waste my time reasoning with fuuktards:

www.nairaland.com/1511419/stella-oduah-travails-hardworking-public/1#19531816

I don't attack people for disagreeing with me. I attack them for lacking any sense. And I am an expert in identifying those that lack any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by shizzle11(m): 7:04am On Feb 07, 2015
^^LWKMD gringringringrin @Joelenesleek

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PapiWata: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Sagamite:

Because these days, the forum is mainly populated by extremely daft people:

www.nairaland.com/2018597/wife-awarded-sum-n92-billion/9#28673291

And I don't waste my time reasoning with fuuktards:

www.nairaland.com/1511419/stella-oduah-travails-hardworking-public/1#19531816

I don't attack people for disagreeing with me. I attack them for lacking any sense. And I am an expert in identifying those that lack any sense.

Oh well. To each his own, brother.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2015
shizzle11:
^^LWKMD gringringringrin @Joelenesleek
Hehehehe, a new word I learnt that answers every question. A CRETINOUS FUUKTARD grin

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by jaybee3(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2015
PapiWata:

What is going on man ? Why all this continuous anger ? Any medical doctor will confirm that anger floods our bodies with hormones that are cumulatively hazardous to the health. There is really no compelling reason to INVITE bad health to oneself by raging continuously in this way.

Welcome back Jakumo!
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by shizzle11(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2015
joelenesleek:
Hehehehe, a new word I learnt that answers every question. A CRETINOUS FUUKTARD grin
lol...you obviously do not know sagamite, he is a legendary cretinous fvcktard from sagamu, ogun state cheesygrin
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2015
shizzle11:
lol...you obviously do not know sagamite, he is a legendary cretinous fvcktard from sagamu, ogun state cheesygrin
ahhhhhh *surprised face * so he is from my country Nigeria? I thought he was a citizen of CRETINOUS FUUKTARD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by shizzle11(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2015
joelenesleek:
ahhhhhh *surprised face * so he is from my country Nigeria? I thought he was a citizen of CRETINOUS FUUKTARD.
lmao...grin

He loves to rant all the time, he isnt even eligible to vote he is based in london. Pls make sure you have your PVC handy and vote continuity winksmiley
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2015
shizzle11:
lmao...grin

He loves to rant all the time, he isnt even eligible to vote he is based in london. Pls make sure you have your PVC handy and vote continuity winksmiley
i really don't get involved in voting. But hate when cretinous fuuktards hate on a woman. I understand his pain now.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Collynzo9: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

And these make her able to afford a private jet?
Yes, it very much makes her able to afford to HIRE a private jet.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by queensmith: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2015
Doesn't look like a private jet.. . . . . . . .looks more like a limo.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by mcaylife(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Date: 14th Feb, 2015
Ticket: PVC
Kick off:...10AM
Venue: Estadio D' Polling Booths (Capacity:
68million)
Referee:... Attahiru Jega
Champion - PDP FC:
Formation: 5-3-2.
As the Defending Champions, this is a
defensive formation in a bid to defend their
title.
Line Up:
1. Jonathan Patience(Gk)
2. N Okonjo-Iweala
3. David Mark
5. Edwin Clark
7. Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card)
8. Godswill Akpabio (midfield maestro)
9. Adamu Muazu
10. Goodluck Jonathan(C)
11. Namadina Sambo
15. Gabriel Suswan
17. Olu Mimiko
Coach: Fix it Anenih
Subs:
23. Fani Kayode (Yellow card)
18. Alison Madukwe Gk
12. Musiliu Obanikoro
Challenger - APC FC
Formation: 4-3-3
Employs a diamond formation with attacking
options and prolific strikers, leading the
attack.
Line Up:
1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bukola Sharaki
3. Raji Fashola
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari (C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10. Aminu Tambuwal
11. Bisi Akande
17. Adams Oshiomole
23. Yemi Osinbajo
Subs:
12. John Kayode Fayemi
14. Abike Dabiri
19. Raul Aregbesola
15. Segun Oni
16. Nasir El Rufai
Coach: Bola Tinubu
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observers
PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY...... ...............
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2015
She should enjoy her money while she's alive. Life has no duplicate. Do you want her to keep the money for you to eat? I wonder ooo! Pls allow the woman to enjoy her life.
PDP is evidence of good looking.
Vote GEJ
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
shizzle11:

joelenesleek:

Look at 2 dumb cretinous fuuktards daring to discuss me.

Collynzo9:
Yes, it very much makes her able to afford to HIRE a private jet.

And this cretinous fuuktard decides to give his opinion.

Fuuktard, explain how she can be able to afford HIRING a private jet at will.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by joelenesleek(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sagamite:

uncle cretinous fuuktard, welcome back. Cretinous anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by elipheleh(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
tit:
Aregbesola commission this drum for $55,000!

he say it is the tallest drum in africa!
is it good?
Is it good the way he is spending the money?

My sister what they are doing is not good atall angry angry angry
Our God will expose all APC members wasting our oil money.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by elipheleh(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sagamite:

BASTARD! are you back?

Cretinuous bastard of nairaland is back. ..People come see o shocked shocked
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
It's been awhile.... Operation ghost mode deactivated...... Ibos ibos ibossssss....... Una wan dieeeee on a Yoloba forum..... Sango punish all of una 1 by 1.....mad parasites.... Supporting cluelessnes cos of cash promised... Fire burn all of u... May you all die a tragic death... Mad Men tribe
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PapiWata: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
lowgeorge:
It's been awhile.... Operation ghost mode deactivated...... Ibos ibos ibossssss....... Una wan dieeeee on a Yoloba forum..... Sango punish all of una 1 by 1.....mad parasites.... Supporting cluelessnes cos of cash promised... Fire burn all of u... May you all die a tragic death... Mad Men tribe

So, George, have you been getting any puszy lately ?
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Truckpusher(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
lowgeorge:
Your moniker should be changed to Daftgeorge. grin

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by onyibajoe(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Unarguably because you are too stingy
stinggy:
Let no one talk ills of the woman. Her beauty is enough for me to overlook her sins. tongue

Diezani, my crush I may never have sad embarassed cry
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by ArewaSweetheart(f): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2015
stinggy:

Did you just kiss me to distract me from crushing on diezani? undecided
It won't work, I won't shift attention to you joor tongue grin cheesy

Lols, ok ooo.
Goodluck mr. stingyy tongue
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
elipheleh:

BASTARD! are you back?

Cretinuous bastard of nairaland is back. ..People come see o shocked shocked

Is that how you great at home, fuuktard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
joelenesleek:
uncle cretinous fuuktard, welcome back. Cretinous anu ofia.

Your entire village!

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by stinggy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

Lols, ok ooo.
Goodluck Best wishes mr. stinggy tongue

wink grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.