Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (63640 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by chamboy(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PapiWata: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:

He can bequeath his wealth to his daughter(s).

It remains to be seen if his daughters get ALL of their father's wealth by inheritance. It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by jaybee3(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
this is Buhari daughter in Los Angeles.
Her hand bag is $15000.

She is spending money like water in London.
Is she a public servant?

#Ijiot!

8 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:

He can bequeath his wealth to his daughter(s).
hmmm! You seem not to understand abi?
With all the money he has,he can have a male biological child.
CFCfan isn't that possible?
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by tit(f): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2015
padeolu:
whose money? yours?

are you a learner?
you no hear say oil money loss for 1975?

phlemzy:
Tit is it from that pix dat u estimated the worth of dat handbag to be $15000 or the same friend of urs that knows Ajimobi's daughter also knows buhari's daughter? Jst asking.

to tell you true my brother, i no know.
Na all this unilag girls dey say the bag cost pass that one sef.

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by tit(f): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Is she a public servant?

#Ijiot!

you get bad mouth.
na you dey lick am?
mind yar sef.

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by jaybee3(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:

you get bad mouth.
na you dey lick am?
mind yar sef.
You have no values block head.

12 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
hmmm! You seem not to understand abi?
With all the money he has,he can have a male biological child.
CFCfan isn't that possible?
It's possible. But I think he's kinda too old to adopt kids.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:

if its possible,then he should go ahead!

As for Dieziani Allison,Kirikiri awaits her soon

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by idu1(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:

are you a learner?
you no hear say oil money loss for 1975?

to tell you true my brother, i no know.
Na all this unilag girls dey say the bag cost pass that one sef.
you are always trying by all means to sound dumb and sill.y....

11 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by PapiWata: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:

Actually, it is possible for children to be created by medical teams, using sperm from the father, and donated eggs from a selected woman, such that the gender of the child can be selected and implemented per the customer's preference. This procedure costs serious money, which of course is no problem for Dangote.
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by iamrealdeji(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2015
That girl is just there to steal public funds

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by iamrealdeji(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2015
stinggy:
Let no one talk ills of the woman. Her beauty is enough for me to overlook her sins. tongue

Diezani, my crush I may never have sad embarassed cry
Yeah,she a fine girl but I hate thieves,i can't overlook anything,a thief is a thief regardless of beauty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by cococandy(f): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

You have no values block head.
the way you're taking GMB matter ehn grin

What if he doesn't win? What will you do?
You and berem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
That girl is just there to steal public funds
According to an insider close to Sagamite, Diezani "is the godmother of the oil crooks in Nigeria." I wouldn't be surprised if she's worth between N40-N50bn!

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2015
PapiWata:

Actually, it is possible for children to be created by medical teams, using sperm from the father, and donated eggs from a selected woman, such that the gender of the child can be selected and implemented per the customer's preference. This procedure costs serious money, which of course is no problem for Dangote.
Good to know
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:

You and berem?
who told you he won't win? Go and vote on Vals day for the General and make my dreams come true. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by jaybee3(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:

You and berem?
Well that's not an option worth considering for now.

I'm taking it personal simply because i understand the economic risk of having the GEJ rule us for another four years.
Oil prices are down and corruption has not slowed pace meaning they will be forced to borrow to run an already bloated government.

Who is going to pay for the borrowed money?
How would we as a nation improve our infrastructures if oil prices never recover?

4 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by cococandy(f): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2015
Well.....
Good luck adjusting if your expectations don't happen.

I don't want GMB to win but I won't develop high BP if he does.

jaybee3:

Well that's not an option worth considering for now.

I'm taking it personal simply because i understand the economic risk of having the GEJ rule us for another four years.
Oil prices are down and corruption has not slowed pace meaning they will be forced to borrow to run an already bloated government.

Who is going to pay for the borrowed money?
How would we as a nation improve our infrastructures if oil prices never recover?

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
who told you he won't win? Go and vote on Vals day for the General and make my dreams come true. cheesy
What would be your reaction if Diezani becomes the VP in 2019? grin

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by dayo23(f): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2015
Gej and his corrupt criminal gang milking Nigeria dry chai!!!

FeBUHARI my Val

4 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2015
CFCfan:

What would be your reaction if Diezani becomes the VP in 2019? grin
God forbid!
She is going to spend the rest of her life in prison. I hate that woman with passion!

She's a bloody thief!

5 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by oluspencer(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
This is ajimobi daughter,
her red dress is $50,000 of Oyo people money.
She wear it to British Fashion show,
my friend is there and see her.

Guy, Pls stop giving us fake values because u want to protect some mishevious act. It is your right to leave like slave to your Idols.

6 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by swaggylomo: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Aregbesola commission this drum for $55,000!

he say it is the tallest drum in africa!
is it good?
Is it good the way he is spending the money?
Ode!, its not a matter of APC or PDP, they are all wrong spending such amount of money

1 Like

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by dokyOloye: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2015
liberty300:
Nonsense. Because she's on a private jet it is then termed "flamboyant" abii? Dose she own the private jet or hasn't she earned a trip in a private jet on official govt duty? Why is apc always going after females in GEJ's govt? Tinubu that owns a private jet nko? I hate double standards
APC is going after all d women in GEJ's govt cos APC is an hardcore Islamic party and hardcore islamists believe women should never be heard nor seen talk more of holding positions.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by kenex4ever(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2015
pacesetter939:
The very flamboyant lifestyle of the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke in private Jets and Limos at the expense of hard working Nigerians, revealed in a picture.

#GMB2015.
U expect her to follow u n climb keke? Show me a nigerian politician dat does not hire/use private jet.

7 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by freezyprinzy(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Chuksgeo:
My friends in Texas says the Madueke's lives like gods in the US
true have u seen her house in abj? Uld tink shes selling cars ah no blame her she z part of d 5women ruling nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by kenex4ever(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
God forbid!
She is going to spend the rest of her life in prison. I hate that woman with passion!

She's a bloody thief!
Can u defend ur claim in court?
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by cococandy(f): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:

I'm just telling you to consider the possibility so that if he doesn't win you won't be too downcast tongue

If I could vote I won't vote for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by cococandy(f): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2015
kenex4ever:
Can u defend ur claim in cult?
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
God forbid!

She's a bloody thief!
Re: Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
shocked lipsrsealed
cheesy grin grin
Diaris god oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.