Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. (38440 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by haywire1: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
shizzle11:
you are a bleeping bastad. Every despicable iddiot now have guts to talk rubbish. What impudence?!

Now go tell this bullsh1t you just spewed to your deranged father when he is done done molesting your imbecl1c mother

Lol, what's d motherfcuker saying shocked . I said show us ur TVC u saying rubbish. I can see u r high on monkeytail, by d way, how much is Honda 2014 absorber grin . Omo ale jati jati angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Okeikpu(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** If Igbos build mansions because money is new to them. Show us mansions your forebears built in browny Osun among the rusted sandy houses since money is not new to you. We will manage it even without a toilet in it. **LOLS**
u suppo realize dat most of the Yorubas on Nairaland r typical agboros, including She hu Musa Ose...if u puta m wa, na u sabi..(・∀・)
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by mfm04622: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Arysexy:
Sometimes ago some PVC were found in a bush around badagry. Could it be igbo voter's pvc that were dumped there?

Uptill now my brother has not been able to see his PVC. This evil plan must not be allowed to continue.

Let TVC be allowed.

Hmmm.
Allow TVC so that you can rig? No!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by drey076(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fashola hoarding pvc, who created dis thread?
Is he/she an illitrate?

Very funny,

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
shocked cheesy Southwest is the headquater of odourless fufu
shizzle11:
you are a degenerate bastad.

your ewedu-filled brain is definitely playing pranks on you. I have warned before to brace up to commit imminent suicide haven't i.? Is it your deranged father that you took out of your red roof shanties and slums.

One annoying thing about most of these yoloba bastads is that they stay put in their red roofs, and think that the east is like that, they are unaware of the fact that the south east is adorned with brilliant structural edifices, this is one reason why these FOOLS from odumb republic need to to move around, you lots need to leave your pathetic shanties and travel around and appreciate obvious FACTS.

Obviously this FOOL cant stop gnashing his teeth and lamenting hopelessly about the fact that igbos are bourgeoning and doing better than most of you yolobas in lagos, and in effect live like kings to your utter dismay.

Just go and die, fvcking miserable FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by arcis: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Okeikpu:
u suppo realize dat most of the Yorubas on Nairaland r typical agboros, including She hu Musa Ose...if u puta m wa, na u sabi..(・∀・)

If some Yoruba on nairaland ar typical agboros then what are some Igbos on nairaland 419, money rituals, militant, drug barons etc ?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by shizzle11(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
arcis:

[s]Do u ever have any sense at all? So because u didn't have your PVC now is APC n Fashola that is responsible right? I wonder when you guys will ever reason like an educated fellow.
For God sake who's the admin that put this on fP? I doubt it if we will ever change our mentality. Always think before u post[/s]....
shut your trap you FOOL. Yo are clearly ignorant, secondly you are so myopic to comprehend the despair and extent those rogues have gone, obviously its too complex for your empty cranium to fathom.

Either way, its either you chose to be ignorantly foolish, foolishly stewpid or both.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Even Olisah Metuh believed this nonsense.....

This siege and victim mentality must stop....

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by zendy: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Sometimes I read news about Ibos and just shake my head in disbelief, that this ethnic group is called a majority along with true giants like Yoruba and Hausa is dumbfounding!

Why was Ibo designated as a majority in Nigeria? These comedians have zero understanding about citizenship and rights...always twisting things on its head!

Bloody git! You shake your head? You shake your bloody head? You are shaking your head because you and I are in this 'British invented prison yard' called Nigeria. So we Igbo's are now in a battle of supremacy between Hausas,Yorubas and Igbo's? All because some British profiteer called Lugard came fro no where to bring people who have nothing in common together. Listen,we Igbo's don't want or really need you Yoruba/Hausa 'Giants'. You guys are more trouble than you're worth. So next time you want compare ethnic groups, limit it to those who give a Rats-a$$.

Nkita racha gi anya!!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Descartes: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
berem:
All these rumours flying around that Igbos are being denied their PVC are all baseless lies until one person should come out and prove it that their cards were withheld.

Nonsense!!!
Now I know that you're paid to post craps on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Toongexa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
mrofficial:
Did INEC give the PVCs to Fashola? grin
It's so glaring that many people in NL believe whatever they read. Haba! PVC with Fashola, which level na. Fashola dat was until recently not given his own voters card. Come on people use that brain God gave you. This people don't like the good things that Fashola has done and they are trying to discredit him. God forbid. I love my governor, the best in the Nigeria. Eko oni baje o.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
I went to INEC office at Festac and collected my PVC without any hassles. FYI: I am Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
It pisses me off when I read on blogs that Igbos exhibit tribalism. I have not seen a tribe in this Nigeria more accommodating than the Igbos. All I beg is that this country called Nigeria allows Igbos to seceede.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Toongexa(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
DARKLIGHT:
It pisses me off when I read on blogs that Igbos exhibit tribalism. I have not seen a tribe in this Nigeria more accommodating than the Igbos. All I beg is that this country called Nigeria allows Igbos to seceede.
Residual hatred from civil war times.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
He is doing everything possible to favour the victory of ambode, he knows igbos won't vote ambode.

This is one of the reasons why elections were postponed, GEJ wants to rectify all these gimmicks. APC is a devilish party, they are not only doing this in Lagos but every of their strongholds.

VOTE APC at your peril.

ThankGOD elections were postponed to rectify this, sometimes I can't help but reason some actions of GEJ from the intellectual point of view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Crystalclaire: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
mrofficial:

Good question asked...
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
papawemba:
I went to INEC office at Festac and collected my PVC without any hassles. FYI: I am Igbo.

I have 2 igbo neighbors.....they collected the same day the exercise took off......they actually called me to come and pick my PVC as they saw mine while the agent was sorting it out.....

The truth most of these saying these nonsense didn't register in lagos or don't even reside in lagos...

I wonder why some people are bent on creating problem for Ibos in Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Abi ode leleyi ni ? When did fashola become INEC official that he will be in the custody of PVC didinrin.
Mumu hawk bread pass.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
angry ndi ofe mmanu sef

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Babalegba(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
DARKLIGHT:
lying prat, ibos are the least accomodating tribe in Nigeria. Ibos should be allowed to eff off to bisfra and not allowed totrade in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Phargbemmy:

Can I ask you a question?
Please ur state of origin is?
Oh boy na my state of origin you wan take fill your jamb form? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by farem: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
[color=#006600]
mrofficial:
[/color]
Question for the disillusioned![b][/b]
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by alaoeri: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
kle4d:

Mumu hawk bread pass.
Now i know the level of your IQ, I should never have dignified you with a response initially, ode tongue .

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by MayorofLagos(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
These bantu pygymies still dey here.dey whine about pvc? Bloody freaks!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
alaoeri:

Now i know the level of your IQ, I should never have dignified you with a response initially, ode tongue .
See who is talking about IQ
I weep for you. #mumu

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by MayorofLagos(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Look, ill tell you what......you are lucky the pvcs were not held by Mayor. Una for hear wien!
Mhonkees!! angry
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Johnjack: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Now i can see that you 're one unemployed idiot and tribal fool who has nothing to show in his entire life,except
free access to internet to vomit rubbish. Have you laid one single block on the ground in Lagos or any where in Yorubaland?. Certainly not because if you had,you won't have enough time online insulting a whole tribe. Since Igbos are nothing to you,why did your grand fathers died shamelessly to bring Igbos back to Nigerian fold. You 're inconsequential scum and worth no dignifying with a response.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by timilehin007(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Many are madt
few are roaming the streets
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by alaoeri: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
kle4d:

See who is talking about IQ
I weep for you. #mumu
Weep for yourself, smello.
Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
These bantu pygymies still dey here.dey whine about pvc? Bloody freaks!! angry
mayor of no man's land,you better go and discuss how to chnge the roofing sheets and installwater cistern toilets into your fathers mud house in oshagbo stop discussing about igbos in no mans land,or you will end up drinking otapiapia like ur father awolowo

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by FreeGlobe(f): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

I have 2 igbo neighbors.....they collected the same day the exercise took off......they actually called me to come and pick my PVC as they saw mine while the agent was sorting it out.....

The truth most of these saying these nonsense didn't register in lagos or don't even reside in lagos...

I wonder why some people are bent on creating problem for Ibos in Lagos...
so we are supposed to believe this your cooked story because you posted it? How are we not sure you are also papawemba? Gurnam

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. by Descartes: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tinubu and his puppet are really working very hard to deny citizens of their civic right. Shame on the "progressives". JEGA should look into this allegation and should be swept under the carpet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps / FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.