Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade (43660 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by akinladejo: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
How come WAEC itself doesn't have a copy of Buhar's certificate

Was is it WAEC that conducted his exam? When did WAEC came to be adopted in Nigeria? The man said it was cambrigde University in United Kingdom. If u are too sure he does not have certificate go online and search for his Exam number he provided and stop being mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Most people's level of thinking in Nigeria is too low. How can anybody still be asking about Buhari's certificate with all these confirmations, leaving the real issues as security, unemployment, etc undiscussed. Is this country cursed or what?

Y is d army still recruiting based on certificates when they knw that sector needs more bodies?
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Aiyekooto: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:

Because there was no WAEC but Cambridge. Cambridge had done the needful but some of us are rouble rousers still.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Horrlah(f): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Most people's level of thinking in Nigeria is too low. How can anybody still be asking about Buhari's certificate with all these confirmations, leaving the real issues as security, unemployment, etc undiscussed. Is this country cursed or what?
ask them ooo but i think we have cursed ppl in dis country they jst cant face d real problem
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by criminalmindz: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2015
COME MARCH,WE WILL RETIRE BUHARI FROM POLITICS

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by M4gunners: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015
seunmsg:
Reasonable people are now speaking up but still, the tanoids will not let the matter rest. They are hell bent on destroying and dragging the military in the mud just to return GEJ for another 4 years of failure. Whatever the case is, Nigerians must stand their ground and ensure change is effected this year. Enough of a corrupt and clueless government.
You mean it? Are they really reasonable as u claim? I don't think they are, they are nothing but a losers who only speak after many lives has been lost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by retsonbiz(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:

PDP and GEJ campiagn on this Issues; The Nigerian People rejected it and Now they will start again.....#March4Buhari and #MarchoutGEJ is the Watchword...Delay is not denial. This too shall passover

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:

-if u r recruitng n i carry nepa bill n present as d only papers i have will u take me serious even when u r in dire need of employees?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by ocelot2006(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
papaejima1:
Akinrinade pull over!
Show us your certificate oya pull over!!
Eeee pull over!!!

Repeat x 2

Leave Gen. Akinrinade oh. I have much respect for the man and Gen. Alabi-Isama. Both were the shining stars of 3MCDO during the civil war.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by criminalmindz: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari1:

GOOD LUCK JONATHAN SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE TOO OR PULL OVER.

ENOUGH OF THIS USELESS PROPAGANDA.
MUMU, YOU GET SENSE AT ALL?

BUHARI FOR CHANGE

MUMU

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
This NA cannot defeat BH in 50 years, they are so corrupt and indiscipline, thank God for the like of Captain Sagir Koli who exposed how Ekiti election was rigged.I have always said the Nigerian Army were out to ridicule GMB, to all shouting perjury, forgery ery ery........please read below.

But why is it difficult for Buhari to produce the original copy of the certificate?

He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my original certificate is because we gave the original to the Military Board. They took it from us when we applied to join the Army. You give the original copy of credential to the board. They take it and keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our (poor) record-keeping and filing things into an archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an insult. I take it as a personal insult.

the last tym i checked d military bpard s filled with military men n women workng thr, so if they employed iliterates like d aboki who wanna rule us by fire, hw will they knw d essence of record keeping. abi na GEJ de conduct military recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2015
seunmsg:
Reasonable people are now speaking up but still, the tanoids will not let the matter rest. They are hell bent on destroying and dragging the military in the mud just to return GEJ for another 4 years of failure. Whatever the case is, Nigerians must stand their ground and ensure change is effected this year. Enough of a corrupt and clueless government.

_u called dis man reasonable?
chai naija s finished.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2015
ayindejimmy:

its obvious you know very little about issues of certificates. try asking waec to issue you a new certificate and see if its possible. the most they'll do is confirm your statement of result through the education board. we're talking of 50 years ago when there are no cutting corners not now that politicians have politized the military like we just witnessed

hw do they politicized d army pls shed more light?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by chudyboy05(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2015
There is no way Bulariae can deceive us, he had managed to craft a New certificate, cuz they say "money talks," why didn't he show us d cert' at first place. We are no longer coconut heads in this country again, u can only deceive d cattle rearers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by watchman111: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2015
I will vote an illiterate into a office if I am sure that he will perform...what has our PhD holder done??
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by bnovative(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2015
deor03:

Errmm you don't know the history of Nigeria. That is one of the bravest Generals around.
Go and read up about him
Really!
Wow! Is he brave because he told a lie to favour buhari?
All I see is the case the western Nigeria, having been the greatest beneficiary of Hausa rule, rising up to support their masters.
Have u ever wondered why becoming chief of defense staff was the exclusive right of the hausas until gej?
Have u heard of quota system? It applies to the army.
Tell ur brave general to say something reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by tola268: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote
author=o42austino post=30529505]Stop crying pls,if u submitted ur
original certificate to d military back then and they said that they are
not in possession of it,why dont u write to the Examination body
requesting for Another Certificate?, The Cambridge Weac Exams said that
they can only confirm the Result with the consent of the Candidate, so
what is preventing the so candidate from Writing to them to confirm or
deny such claims?

We are Not in the 50s and 60s.[/quote] Era of new generation

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by chudyboy05(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2015
Take'm

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by seunmsg(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2015
poiZon:

_u called dis man reasonable?
chai naija s finished.

So a former chief of defence staff is not reasonable right? Who then is reasonable, you? GEJ?
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Jesusloveyou: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2015
otil1:
"And Nigeria with our (poor) record-keeping and filing things into an archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an insult. I take it as a personal insult."

Sir, that mystic that you generation of military supremacists used to intimidate the whole country has expired and evaporated.

This is 21st century.

Yes it is an insult that if your great military establishment could not maintain an effective archiving system. What about manuals of sensitive weaponry? What about land title documents.

My point is, sir, don't push it to the military board. It has produced what's on file and that is the recommendation of Buhari's principal that he would pass 5 subjects including English and maths.

You will be shocked at how much is well preserved in our archives.

Truth is that while you were there believing in merit, the proteges of Ahmadu Bello were being smuggled in without question and propelled ahead of you all from South without question.

And at Buhari's coup he became the grand commander and his personal file became topmost secrete. And no one dare to question it's content.

Better go find your certificate. It's never too late or ask waec to re-issue. They will happily do so and earn small revenue

'he would pass 5 subject' see as una mumu dey smell,how did d principle knows that buhari wil pass five subject,it is gej that told NA to remove d original cert,and put that fake recommendation,buhari is not even aware of d letter.obj said they saw d cert.in 2007,and d NA confirm that they have d photocopies but not d original.or why is it only buhari that enter d army with letter,try to think better.
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2015
poiZon:

See the result of a retired major general

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by BaWoahGDP: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2015
Well I've read comments here n am disappointed @ d miopic foolishness of undergraduates n even graduates on NL. Yes I said foolishness cos if ur dad had problems in his work due to original certificate issues u won't be dat pompous ass son dat ask ur dad to collect it from waec... I used to blame Jonanthan for Naija's prolems but no its Naija itself dats so dumb to deserve change talkless development. Tanchu
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=Larufa post=30529168][/quote]

first it was wif inec, later wif d military board, then they said it was wif babangida. that babangida buggled his house n took all his document while in detention, now dis mumu slave general just shot buhari finally that all documents incldng his is wif d army n it could be lost due to poor recordng keepng, .now who returned buhari's certificate to his house aftter he was detained by ibb's govt?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by technokid(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2015
naijaking1:
Na wa for ur question ooo, was WAEC in existence then? I think we out to read and research on issues so as not to be ignorant. The management of GCE at that time was Cambridge not Waec. So na cambridge u go direct the question give
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by poiZon: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2015
seunmsg:

So a former chief of defence staff is not reasonable right? Who then is reasonable, you? GEJ?

reasonable n they recruited dunce who couldnt take proper act on book keepng? yet i knw they went to US n UK for courses on books n record keeping yet they couldnt come n implement it in their country. so between this paid slave general n we that supports good governance who is reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by richidinho(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2015
briefness:
The government is so desperate trying to use every tool available to discredit GMB. The military record today remains fully loyal to Chief of Army Staff who is in turn loyal to Mr President. Anyway, we have gone beyond the certificate issue except for the gullible ones.

Sorry to dissapoint u

We av not gone beyond the cert issue

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by danielmichael(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Bros waec is more than 50 yrs nw

How come the BODY doesn't have his certificate

Oga if yu try to hide dis senile monkey who tinks education is a beast as bokoharam does,den I'm redy to jail yu cos ure also buharis corrupted trend.we dnt jus need dat grandpa in dis damn country..FINISH

Cnt yu undastand

Bt wait has dis man even hear wad I'm saying nw??

#winks#
Fo0ls
GEJ till yu die

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Jesusloveyou: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2015
poiZon:

they is division in NA,in line with tribe,region and religion,army rigging election,u can imagine an igbo man bringing army from his zone to rigg election in west.the same politic make it dificult to fight boko haram
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2015
This Certificate ish is a non-issue. PDP and their Agents are only looking for cheap sentiment against buhari which is non existing
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by bewla(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2015
what we do is sit down in our corner run mouth like we no but in real sense we are mugu tell us what they want us to believe and we kill one another over there lies
Re: Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade by eedris07(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2015
Sai Baba!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki / Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.