Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (28627 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by sandzphield(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
u don talk am finish say bird wey dey fly together na de same dem b ,run for ur life ..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by veraiyke(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
My candid advice if u wud tke iit is dnt marry anyone ur ex recommends for u n kp her out of ur life
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by anidan(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
I smell sometin fishy here. I think u shuld leave her friend and hunt 4 urs so she doesn't hv access to ur life anymore

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by obinnati(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
be serious with your life she is up to somtn look for a girl of your choice who knows wat they have planed alread
y.once beating twise shy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by toprealman: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
GUY GROW A PAIR! U SEEM TO BE THE WEAK TYPE. WAKE UP THIS IS 2015.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by AmakaDNB(f): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ha. That's all I can say.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by maxjax(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
she might wanna repay u for all yo good deeds to her.

send me her fb link...lemme check her and really ascertain
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by kikelomojessy(f): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why not lose ur own contact §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ dat she won't hav any suggestion on ur life issues. U̶̲̥̅̊ ar a guy, stand up and be strong, leave first love matter, most pple hav been dre and dey hav seens tins worse Dan dis and hav moved on.

She now has a life, its ur choice now to decide if U̶̲̥̅̊ want her life in ur life or ur want to build U̶̲̥̅̊ own life!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
I think you should get to know the lady in question, you might like her and you might not, your ex might not have any negative intentions, she might just be trying to make up to you for her infidel acts
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Ernest2015: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
You nd ur Ex did any1 connent u guys no, so follow re heart an do whatever ur mind pleases u. As for d lady if u love her go on if u dnt tell her u dnt wnt her life goes on.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by KMB: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ignore her joor. Birds of the same feather dem be. Waka and shine your eyes. Plenty babes boku now.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Chigold101(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
OP i didnt read anywhere in ur post where u said u r looking for a wife now.

However, I personally dont beleive in recomendation when it comes to marriage. I dont even believe one should marry a guy or a girl because they are dating.

As a christian I believe in prayers and asking GOD for direction before going into the unknown & lonely road of marriage.

Before I got married i had so many girls to choose from but during my fasting and prayers GOD revealed my wife to me but cos she wasnt one of the girls i was expecting GOD to direct me to. It took me another 9months before i could obey GOD then went & talked to her.

My point is this: go to the God in prayers if you really need a wife & He will direct & guide you. Even if you are not a christian GOD will still guide you because marriage is 70% spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by smsdigito: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
You only saw a lady's pix you have started giving pass mark. The same fault you may have committed when starting the initial relationship which ended up that way is the same fault you have started with again. Your pass mark to the girl on facebook simply means you are looking for only outward appearance.

For peace of mind you need good character and trust must be inclusive when searching for a wife.
If i were you, i will not even give it a thought because you have said it that you dont trust that lady . For all i care she could be up to something fishy. Why not disconnect totally from her and anything that has to do with her for the sake of the peace of your life and that of your future family.
My opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by dexcira(f): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
am sure you know your ex character more than anyone here, probably her limits, as for d girl in question, she might be good, get close to her and know if that's what you want.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by deavicky(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U can yansh d babe but dont wife a lady recommended by you ex.
y can't u marry a woman recommended by ur ex.

The last time I spoke with my ex, she was telling about a girl in their cpd she would ve love me to marry.i see nothing wrong with that. If u happens to like the girl.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
falconey:
Is she the one planning your life?.........1st to comment? Shout out to my fans in romance section.....NNEKA123,SERIOUSBABE( my queen my milf)

grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by adonisNEW(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
If you can't find a wife for yourself, please don't marry.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U can yansh d babe but dont wife a lady recommended by you ex.

Lol
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by louken(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
She is probably feeling guilty about the way she treated you. I have been in a similar situation. In my case she offered me her friend and her cousin but I promptly rejected both. I didn't want to have any further connection with her or anything that would keep reminding me of the past

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by CoCoLav(f): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
OP ignore her o. She needs a lifetime access to you and this is her own way. By the time she starts making her moves and moving very close to you, her friend (your wife by that time) will never suspect anything because she hooked you guys up.

Which true friend dates her friend's Ex BTW undecided
Ex's are always a no go area between friends including guys that only 'toasted' any one of the friends.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by generalissimo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
sunwa:

I walked out of a relationship of several years as a result of consistent lifestyle of infidelity of my Ex.

She was my first love and i did all a man could do to ensure she was happy at all times but she constantly cheats on me and at a point she eloped with another guy while we were planning for our traditional wedding and when she came back to her senses she thought she could find her way back to my heart but i shut it permanently against her.

This was after series of sexual escapades she has had with other guys which i later got to know.

Though i loved her and still do but because i could no longer trust her, which is incidentally one of the bedrock of any relationship i had to call of the relationship even after series attempt and appeal by friends and family for her comeback.

This was in 2012, with time the wound got partially healed and somehow we became friends against but this time around on a casual level.

In January 2015, she got married and i decided to respect her new status by cutting off completely from her to avoid any chances of having any immoral act with her.

Just last week she sent me a lady's picture on whassap whom she introduced as her friend and she informed me that she has discussed with about me and that the lady is interested in me and she is highly recommending her for marriage.

The said lady is cool, i have checked her out on her Facebook page and she got my pass mark but i have my reservations, I don't trust my EX, i fear she may have an ulterior motive, till date she regrets that we didn't get married even when she was engaged to her husband she went to confront a girl I was seeing and really messed up things.

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended looks good, do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
See it this way: *your EX is attractive and so does her friend (my belief). Cos if not, u wouldnt give it a 2nd thought. But remember that birds of d same feathers always flock 2gether* RUN for ur life
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
deavicky:
y can't u marry a woman recommended by ur ex.

The last time I spoke with my ex, she was telling about a girl in their cpd she would ve love me to marry.i see nothing wrong with that. If u happens to like the girl.
Be wise
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Ilekeh(f): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Don't you make your own choices?
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Chigold101(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
peedeeasobie:
Birds of similar plumage congregate within the same proximity.

Birds of the same feathers, flock together.

If she is a cheat, her closest friend is invariably one.

okk.. I'm out. Thank me later
i am not trying to despute with your point here. But onething is obvious, and that thing is that the girl in question was not a close friend to OP‘s former girlfriend cos if she was the OP should have known her having dated the girl and was even planning marriage.

In marriage birds of the same feather dont necessarily flock together unless those who have decided to forever remain single.

Another thing i have noted as a life coach is that many girls once they get married they all within their power to love their husband & stay married.

Probably this lady has brought a tremendous change into the life of OP‘s former girl friend & she felt that the girl will be good for OP.

Yah my mind sha...
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by iamwrong(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm... Op you have got to be careful. .. from experience most ladies who got married through there friends recommendations mostly have a long lasting relationship and links in different ways. Your ex recommending her friend to you may cost you something intangible in the future if you go ahead and marry her.

Again given her past and what you said about her, there is a probability that your ex may want to use her friend as a major link to stay or find a way to win your heart which may later lead to unexpected adventures as married individuals.

Who knows if she is truly remorseful and trying to make it up you by recommending one of her decent and "wife material" friends to you.

Not withstanding if you do your homework well on the friend she recommended and your heart along with your brain reason together in one accord, then it's still up to you to take the final action.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by janny89: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
My dear pray about ur dicision and pls don't allow ur ex run ur life for u. She may mean well 4 u but pls don't accept it just tell her u have a girl already.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why not look for a wife by yourself? It's you who's going to live with her & not anyone else.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by generalissimo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
adonisNEW:
If you can't find a wife for yourself, please don't marry.
The best advice since 1703, when Mungo Park was still bathing outside

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by DECOtech(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
sunwa:

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended looks good, do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.

Birds of same feather always flock together.
please run
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by adexpa(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
my sincere advice will be for u to try d lady as long as her physical appearance is acceptable.I can say dis only if u r not d one DAT cheated on her in d first place,it may be DAT she realize she had hurt u n she is lookin for a way of paying back.I once had a lady like DAT who can at all length do anything for me all to please me for what she has done.just try d lady n knw who she is.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Use your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.