Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (28456 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Kedam(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
sunwa:

I walked out of a relationship of several years as a result of consistent lifestyle of infidelity of my Ex.

She was my first love and i did all a man could do to ensure she was happy at all times but she constantly cheats on me and at a point she eloped with another guy while we were planning for our traditional wedding and when she came back to her senses she thought she could find her way back to my heart but i shut it permanently against her.

This was after series of sexual escapades she has had with other guys which i later got to know.

Though i loved her and still do but because i could no longer trust her, which is incidentally one of the bedrock of any relationship i had to call of the relationship even after series attempt and appeal by friends and family for her comeback.

This was in 2012, with time the wound got partially healed and somehow we became friends against but this time around on a casual level.

In January 2015, she got married and i decided to respect her new status by cutting off completely from her to avoid any chances of having any immoral act with her.

Just last week she sent me a lady's picture on whassap whom she introduced as her friend and she informed me that she has discussed with about me and that the lady is interested in me and she is highly recommending her for marriage.

The said lady is cool, i have checked her out on her Facebook page and she got my pass mark but i have my reservations, I don't trust my EX, i fear she may have an ulterior motive, till date she regrets that we didn't get married even when she was engaged to her husband she went to confront a girl I was seeing and really messed up things.

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended looks good, do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
My guy looking good doesn't mean being good. Being beautiful doesn't mean being pretty. They are all different. I think she got a motive because of what she is doing. I think its better to look for a girl on ur own rather than dating her friend. She might later keep intruding into your life till u discover its late. Nonetheless if u are to go for her friend be careful and try to know her well before during anything stupid remember that everyone has a past, a secret we are afraid to divulge. But also remember to deal with ur ex because she will somehow be a threat to ur affair
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ukandi1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Aprime:
I believe she's only trying to make up to you for everything wrong she has done. And since she knows your taste all well, she opted to recommend someone better to you. By the way, I think she really wants you to be happy. But it's up to you to date and decide.

The only realistic and sane opinion here that i agree with intoto.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by dabossman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
greennproud:
Ogbeni OP, here is her plan. you mentioned she still regrets leaving abi, she still wants to be in your life by all means and her 'friend' is her access. This time around she will exploit the nikkas in u to maxima tru her friend. My advice, Dump the Idea and look for another woman. Oga we are talking of 'forever' here except u plan to divorce later.

My two Kobo!

Barman, give this guy two bottles of anything he wants. E don talk wetin dey my mind. Her friend na access card.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
priscaoge:
Kachi.sbarbie I need your opinion here cheesy cheesy

There is only one reason I can think of : she still gat love for him.
So, she is concerned about him making a wrong choice, hence her trying to hook him up with her bestie - she feels her bestie is certified ok.

This arrangement would only ensure he gets the best and she doesn't get to stop seeing him in future. wink
She wanna be a part of his life and vice-versa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by bigtt76(f): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
You be Gej? grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
imoleay0:
Bazinga!
You watch the big bang theory? cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ernecy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Birds of a feather, flock together.

Run for ur life!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Iamvictor(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Is just a recommendations now... take it or leave it; why are you disturbing NL... ... If you think the girl is your type go for it; She may end up becoming the wife of your dream.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by dabossman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Beamborla:

Why is that surprising to you? There are people who enjoy such comedy shows here on Nairaland. We are not all blockheads, even though many abound here.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by tizz04(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol...guy I advice u no try am at all oooo na plan oooo na xo all dis X de do da de find loop hole to destroy u as long as de are not with u dey will destroy u angryLol...guy I advice u no try am at all oooo na plan oooo na xo all dis X de do da de find loop hole to destroy u as long as de are not with u dey will destroy u
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by andyanders: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
OP, NEVER EVER accept that because her friend does the same game hence they can flock together. If you go ahead and marry her friend, you have ended up marrying a replica of same girl that left you because she will end up using her to destroy you.

Walk away and take your time to get a lady for yourself.NEVER EVER allow anybody to matchmake you for a marriage. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Beamborla:

I do, you?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
dabossman:

Why is that surprising to you? There are people who enjoy such comedy shows here on Nairaland. We are not all blockheads, even though many abound here.
Lolest... Na you talk am o.
I wasn't surprised, I was just happy. My wife and kids, big bang theory and two broke girls, those three films are just awesome as far as I'm concerned.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
imoleay0:

I do, you?
Are you kidding me? I've season 1-6 cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
one way I handle life and keep from trouble is to avoid complexities. in life our actions write a story and this doesn't seem like it's gonna have a good ending. avoid her completely. there are lots of other girls around.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Beamborla:

Are you kidding me? I've season 1-6 cheesy
omg! You have to see season 7 & 8, that jim parson is just too good.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by 19naia(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Marry her and then the Ex-girly will be there to cheat with you on her friend... Or Is it still legal to marry two wives in Nigeria Just save the trouble and marry them both so no issues of cheating will come about later... They both want you, make enough of yourself to go around.. Two women cooking to feed you is better than one and sometimes it can be stimulating to watch them fight over who gets you first, then you just move in and take them both at the same time shocked

If they have proven to you before to be the promiscuous type ("show me her friends and i show you what type person they all are"wink and you dont want to be in the cespool of Aids and fire pepper in the pants and other forms of shigidi, Then you decide if you want to think from your pants or your heart or your head and its knowledge of past experience...

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
sunwa:

I walked out of a relationship of several years as a result of consistent lifestyle of infidelity of my Ex.

She was my first love and i did all a man could do to ensure she was happy at all times but she constantly cheats on me and at a point she eloped with another guy while we were planning for our traditional wedding and when she came back to her senses she thought she could find her way back to my heart but i shut it permanently against her.

This was after series of sexual escapades she has had with other guys which i later got to know.

Though i loved her and still do but because i could no longer trust her, which is incidentally one of the bedrock of any relationship i had to call of the relationship even after series attempt and appeal by friends and family for her comeback.

This was in 2012, with time the wound got partially healed and somehow we became friends against but this time around on a casual level.

In January 2015, she got married and i decided to respect her new status by cutting off completely from her to avoid any chances of having any immoral act with her.

Just last week she sent me a lady's picture on whassap whom she introduced as her friend and she informed me that she has discussed with about me and that the lady is interested in me and she is highly recommending her for marriage.

The said lady is cool, i have checked her out on her Facebook page and she got my pass mark but i have my reservations, I don't trust my EX, i fear she may have an ulterior motive, till date she regrets that we didn't get married even when she was engaged to her husband she went to confront a girl I was seeing and really messed up things.

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended looks good, do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
I feel very sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by comffy(f): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
ur ex stil want something from u. I am talking as a lady. She stil have ulterior motives. u Better look very well b4 u leap. Not all dat glitters is GOLD oooo. And moreover matchmaking is not dat good. Look for a better person and cut off all communications between u and ur ex. A word is enuf 4 a wise

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by tylesh(f): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Aff girls finished in Lagos ni, must u date ur ex friend undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
imoleay0:

omg! You have to see season 7 & 8, that jim parson is just too good.
Woosh! I'm sure gonna visit Terminus tomorrow.
I might just fall in love with Sheldon.
Thanchuu
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by soloyes(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
@ Op U have to think again because going by what U said, your ex really regrets missing someone of your calibre and to me that's the reason she's bringing her friend so she won't live regretting all the days of her life but console herself that she just left U for her friend. So to me, if U like the friend in question just go ahead with her and observe her too.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by BabakforU(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Start a relationship wit her n find out if she's really d gal u need n desire, u neva can tell she might b d 1 4 u bt b careful n make a wise decision. Gudluck!
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by uchenna50: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
hw old are you?
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by veron007: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
sunwa:

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.

Mumu .... see the kind of queation you carry come here. Oya go ask IFA.... U need oracle to tell you that birds of the same feather flock together. Bro, if I were in you shoes I will just chop and keep walking. But if you are not up to it just let her be. Then reply you ex " devil get behind me". Else you can inbox be her number. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Beamborla:

Woosh! I'm sure gonna visit Terminus tomorrow.
I might just fall in love with Sheldon.
Thanchuu
Please don't fall in love with him o.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by 100Cents: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Don't take anything from a corrupt giver..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
imoleay0:
Please don't fall in love with him o.
I just love guys who can amuse me to the fullest.
I will try not to.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by richidinho(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
missugonma1:
Guy I will advice you should get a girl or wife for yourself,live your Ex and her girlfriend if not your Ex will use everything against you when she will need you..

I admire u so much ugomma

Will wnt to be ur Frnd (close Frnd)
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
ideology:

Emmmmm, I just felt I should stop by, in fact, the emboldened got my attention.

Have learnt over the years the difference between good and right.

Well she might look good, pls before you go further even though you are yet to meet, ask your self does she look right. Hmmmmm
Listen to that inner voice, i assure you, you can tell if she's right for you. Don't also forget the place of prayers in desicions like this,(though I don't know your faith)

Howbeit, am not in support of people recommending partners for others. As a man, go out there and Find a lady for yourself and take responsibility of the outcomes. there are lots of well-cultured single ladies everywhere, even on NL here. Pls find for yourself.

Besides, your Ex has a bad record, its difficult to conclude if her friends her different. But Hmmmm… dangerous to trade.

However, she may not have any plans to hurt you, the lady might be of age to get married and probably getting worried and she is trying to help her out, knowing quite well, you are in the same state

Ps: But Why do you want to get married, is it because you are of age, loneliness etc.
Be calm, this desicion can make or mar your life forever, never be pressured into marriage for any reason.

My guy! Chai! All these for free?

Nwanne, let us open a shop and give people advise, I'll be the one to take charge of the finance.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by ideology(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Imanuelle:

My guy! Chai! All these for free?

Nwanne, let us open a shop and give people advise, I'll be the one to take charge of the finance.
Nwoke, na so We see am o o, for free, the other side of the story be say me na singular, but God go bless me cheesy grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
sunwa:

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
Dude so u considering a girl cos she looks good? Lyk seriously? Asides from that, u wana listen to a cheat just cos she married so u fink u can take her word for it? By the way wat u still doing wit ur ex? Any shiit dat happens just know u got urself in2 it. Stop looking for love and hope in wrong places.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! / Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.