Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (28632 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by sammie55(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by sammie55(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by jany(f): 8:23am On Feb 15, 2015
if u really fashied her after she got married then the friend is the ticket back into your life and this time around naa permanent
stay
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beamborla:

You watch the big bang theory? cheesy
sure i do. What about u?
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beamborla:

You watch the big bang theory? cheesy

are u a jossite?
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bazinga:

are u a jossite?
Bazinga:

sure i do. What about u?
Yes! I'm a jossite
Checked your profile and couldn't help but steal your pishur smiley hope you are not offended cheesy
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Yes! I'm a jossite
Checked your profile and couldn't help but steal your pishur smiley hope you are not offended cheesy

Not at all. Common its just a pics. Loll. Wat dept are u and level
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Bazinga:

Not at all. Common its just a pics. Loll. Wat dept are u and level
Tell me yours first tongue
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Tell me yours first tongue

Studied Geology and mining, graduated last yr. Currently serving in Abia state. So ur turn
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2015
Bazinga:

Studied Geology and mining, graduated last yr. Currently serving in Abia state. So ur turn
Mass communication. Still on project
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beamborla:

Mass communication. Still on project

as in u just wrote ur final yr exam?
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bazinga:

as in u just wrote ur final yr exam?
In plateau accent, CORRECK!
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Uduak1989(f): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls my dear ,don't accept such offer ,so dat u
May not end up living A regret Life ,if u have. Neva pray blf for ur to be wife ,pray God will Direct ur part ,cos u can neva tell what is her Plan ,dat is a Grate Politic In marriage. ,ur destiny, life family success,favour dignity is In ur palm. I say dis. Out of a experience with my uncle ,recommend wife to him make him depress,and till today he Live unhappy,and Just is Even bad recommended by a goal diger ,amA woman I knw what Dat Mean,God wiL surely lead u To ur wife ,be prayerful and go to church.a gud Wife is Beta dan a beauty problm,peace Is everyman desire
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Beamborla:

In plateau accent, CORRECK!

do u know amarachi?
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bazinga:

do u know amarachi?
She's my course mate
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Beamborla:

She's my course mate

she is my friend. grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Beamborla(f): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bazinga:

she is my friend. grin
Wow! That's cool...

Your friend or your? wink
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Wow! That's cool...

nah. just friend. lol
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Bazinga(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Wow! That's cool...

pm me beamborla
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2015
I just wonder why some people hardly learn.Must your wife come from your ex whose sexual excapades ended your relationship?Your next topic after marrying her will be "I married my ex's friend,today my home is worse than hell"!Guy,grow up!
sunwa:

I walked out of a relationship of several years as a result of consistent lifestyle of infidelity of my Ex.

She was my first love and i did all a man could do to ensure she was happy at all times but she constantly cheats on me and at a point she eloped with another guy while we were planning for our traditional wedding and when she came back to her senses she thought she could find her way back to my heart but i shut it permanently against her.

This was after series of sexual escapades she has had with other guys which i later got to know.

Though i loved her and still do but because i could no longer trust her, which is incidentally one of the bedrock of any relationship i had to call of the relationship even after series attempt and appeal by friends and family for her comeback.

This was in 2012, with time the wound got partially healed and somehow we became friends against but this time around on a casual level.

In January 2015, she got married and i decided to respect her new status by cutting off completely from her to avoid any chances of having any immoral act with her.

Just last week she sent me a lady's picture on whassap whom she introduced as her friend and she informed me that she has discussed with about me and that the lady is interested in me and she is highly recommending her for marriage.

The said lady is cool, i have checked her out on her Facebook page and she got my pass mark but i have my reservations, I don't trust my EX, i fear she may have an ulterior motive, till date she regrets that we didn't get married even when she was engaged to her husband she went to confront a girl I was seeing and really messed up things.

Please i need your honest advice, I'm not seeing anyone for now and the lady she recommended looks good, do i go ahead and key in or should i decline "the offer", as they say " birds of a feather flock together". Is she planning to play a fast one on me ( a revenge mission).

Please, what do I do?

Thank you.
Re: My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. by Peterdrumz(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
U can yansh d babe but dont wife a lady recommended by you ex.
didn't u hear the op the ex was match making them not the other way round

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.