Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (96793 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by tomzman: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
So this thread eventually made front page. I don't know why I'm finding it hard to believe the op.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
@op it was just a dream. wake up madam

where is the pics then
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by babaireti(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
I hope it was not you that was feasted on erotically by a randy co-passenger?
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by hotwax: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
LIES angry angry angry
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by manalone2(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

The damn Liquid is Warm hence shud av a quicker effect on any clothing....Biology and ur personal experience really didnt help u as a guy afterall...I'm a female..The more reason u shud thank me later....
For doing the thinking for u cry

How come u know much about male organs?

hmmmm I don't wanna believe we have shemales in this country... #stillwondering#

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
LOL
AKMoney1:
@op and then you wake up from the dream ba? grin grin
Because na for only dreamland you fit dey back and see both front and back views at the same time. cheesy
sansid:
Mbok does this movie have a part 2? Cos I cnt wait to c it.
#John Thomas misbehaving since 1856
sniper77:

See the way you do the analysis.u too sabi book jare.E be like say your own research from personal experience go help this guy.Moroever the kain load wey u carry from behind na im turn the man head upside down and come make am go gaga grin grin grin.
kai d part wey the man start to sweat and shake make me laff.Konji na bastard.Thunder fire devil on the man behalf.
Just on a lighter note actually.Please try not to put yourself in such a situation anymore.Lagos is a city filled with some abnormal humanbeings.
....One Lol for all of Una...Make una share am Cus I no fit type
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
hasshams:
See the way you dey blast person with Joy, u even ended up your story with HOW SHAMELESS. Pray that god no catch u,coz u go do worse than the man.Women dey forget say dem get many weakness wey we know.I go post my encounter with one lady 4 inside train.

Pls post the story here.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by tutaboi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
who is ur witness??
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by tellwisdom: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Poor gurl jumping into cheap buses....U dont have money for cab?? sad

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
mztubsy:
I particularly don't find this funny due to the fact that I have once been a victim of this nonsnse.it happnened during madonna uni days.y'all know that private schoool students store up konji.I was just the guy's labrat thatday.he mssed up my skirt.I didn't cause a scene tho,cuz he looked quite nerdy and I felt pityfor him.he felt like a kid.so I just walked away with my friends....funniest thing is we met again @ his faculty and he kpt on pleading and pleading....we became friends afterwards....lolz.these things do happen ,selfcontrol or not.espcially if a lady's got nice ass. cheesy
mztubsy, you are a very nice person.

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
I dey pity some guys sha, it's not easy to stand behind a girl with a big nyash.

Sometimes you hv to beg your mind to comot there. Some will even start singing gospel songs.

Any time you noticed a guy singing out loud behind you in a bus please turn and check his kini grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
BOLAJIAJANI:
@Kowema your story is very plausible. The man is shameless, and has no self-control. He needs to fix himself psychologically. Meanwhile, he crossed his legs not 'cause of the fluid dropping, but because it was going to wet his jeans and people would notice.

Finally!!!!, somebody that has sense .....

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
I was rushing down here for pictures sad

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
Poor gurl jumping into cheap buses....U dont have money for cab?? sad

Lmao!!!

.Another Lunatic has broken loose....so in your tear tear mind now, you are Rich o....No provoke me abeg

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by yemicoal(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
softysparky:
I dey pity some guys sha, it's not easy to stand behind a girl with a big nyash.

Sometimes you hv to beg your mind to comot there. Some will even start singing gospel songs.
Especially when its on a bike grin
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
mztubsy:
I particularly don't find this funny due to the fact that I have once been a victim of this nonsnse.it happnened during madonna uni days.y'all know that private schoool students store up konji.I was just the guy's labrat thatday.he mssed up my skirt.I didn't cause a scene tho,cuz he looked quite nerdy and I felt pityfor him.he felt like a kid.so I just walked away with my friends....funniest thing is we met again @ his faculty and he kpt on pleading and pleading....we became friends afterwards....lolz.these things do happen ,selfcontrol or not.espcially if a lady's got nice ass. cheesy

Thanks for this comment jare! You be better pikin. And you even fine pass OP.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
Especially when its on a bike grin
Thank you.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Sajio(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
which guy go believe this story?? hmmmmm!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by tellwisdom: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

The damn Liquid is Warm hence shud av a quicker effect on any clothing....Biology and ur personal experience really didnt help u as a guy afterall...I'm a female..The more reason u shud thank me later....
For doing the thinking for u cry

Na this ur FLAT yansh dem dey get erèction for?? ....Cheii, obasi mbok embarassed

5 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mbulela: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
dhardline:
shocked shocked...I would have not believed too if I had not heard tales from girls in similar situations.Once a girl told me a guy did same to her in a bus,d guy released an even wet her skirt in the process.I pity such men sha when it should take at least 10 to 15mins with serious action to cum some cum wit minor rubbing in a bus.
so you have never heard of premature e.jaculation?

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by testoy: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
The story is very true. I have witnessed the same thing before. Biologically speaking if the guy has quick ejaculation problem, mere looking at the boob alone can make you release and the sperm will not as thick as natural sex making period.

Some guys are sense less. They do this stupid act to very young girls

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
softysparky:

Any time you noticed a guy singing out loud behind you in a bus please turn and check his kini grin

LMAO!!! You are funny o. I bet you have experienced it many times.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
mztubsy:

You gat patience ma'am , It took the God in me not to embarrass the man....I just over looked Cus the guy made space for me n its rare to get dat gesture in Lag Bus.However, I dont av the kinda patience that wud wait to the end....Nah Na Na!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by tit(f): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
this story is true.
it has happen to me.
men are he-goats!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by tellwisdom: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Lmao!!!

.Another Lunatic has broken loose....so in your tear tear mind now, you are Rich o....No provoke me abeg

U even enter bus without sitting so u cld pay 25naira instead of the normal 50naira... Mbanu angry

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
tellwisdom:

Na this ur FLAT yansh dem dey get erection for?? ....Cheii, obasi mbok embarassed

Lol, Biko!, No spoil my Language abeg!!...Its Abasi not Obasi.....As for the flat yansh statement, Haha!...I forgive you....
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
mbulela:

so you have never heard of premature e.jaculation?

No mind the guy...he is feeling like "the man." His mouth fit dey smell like that. The fact is, everyone has one challenge or the other.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by eminent007(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
This story get as e be op angry

Everything about it screms "fable"

Worst part is, it ain't captivating enough.

You were at his back yet you saw the wet patches on his jeans huh? undecided
Na for him yansh him dick de bah?

Dis story too fake babe, better luck next time grin cheesy
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by GodsKate: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Keep up with news/events/research/business.
MTN&ETISALAT DATA available @cheaper rates for your mobile phones and via modem.
(Mtn 1gb = N1200/1300
Etisalat = N1400/1500)
Call/SMS/Whatsapp GK on 08032719286 to order.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
this story is true.
it has happen to me.
men are he-goats!

And you are a she-goat with flabby "tit."
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by gbodimowo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Baba i would av thought so too, had i not seen the wet patches......Was really shameful

Lol.....Some people are really so so so funny, You expected me to bend down in a moving bus with little or no space to take pictures?, So the man wud notice me and probably give me a dirty slap?..Wait till it gets to ur own turn den u take pics and see if ur phone no go disappear before u finish..

Now when standing behind someone, in a BRT especially, u don't stand directly behind, you slant in a way so that u can get to see ur front well...I was equally patiently waiting for the guy to continue his drama on d soda lady to confirm my suspicion so I was watching his every move...

To the soda group wondering how sperm wud stain a Jean, how does menses get to stain a lady's Jean visibly that she wud notice it.....Sperm ain't water so is Menses.........I really wish this was fiction as some people are saying, it wud av encouraged me to find another talent in writing.......... Ladies, Just be careful wen u enter these congested buses Cus not evry one there is a passenger............. Make una no wake me up from sleep again o...

na wah I remember the days of molue a woman once grabbed a man's dick in the heat d guy just dey beg please please don't expose me

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by manalone2(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
this story is true.
it has happen to me.
men are he-goats!

and women are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.