Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North (57803 Views)

INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Toktee(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Tayeni:
what is wrong with you!
that is not a PVC. zoom it in and see....before u continue spewing sewage from your mouth.
what do you mean,how on earth do you expect him to zoom in with nokia c1?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by FOLLOWJESUS: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Can we now say that INEC's hands are clearn,isuing pvc to underage children, every goat and cow even chicken in the north has their pvc while in the south here eligible voters don't have pvc, Jaga need to be sacked and I believe that some thing is fishing

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by pring: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2015
This thread should be closed.
Or maybe compromised
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by jude33084(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Does that look like a PVC to you?

It is not and the pictures are old, very old

I saw this same picture like 4yrs ago cheesy

Naija with short memories tongue
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ubong560(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Smh! Juveniles are now electorates.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by psyqs(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
How do we know dis was nt 2011?

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by hotgunz(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
re u dumb wat re d linin up for wit temporary voters card? To fetch water abi

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Toktee(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2015
fresh360:

Do u knw u r a vry big fool.... Get brain at all
no,you need a brain surgery,really.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by oba009(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2015
No it looks like TVC that will finally equal PVC. Dondi like you.

jaybee3:

4 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by jdbrasco(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
whether TVC or PVC , it is happening in the north. INEC officials are even assisting them

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Toktee(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2015
FOLLOWJESUS:
Can we now say that INEC's hands are clearn,isuing pvc to underage children, every goat and cow even chicken in the north has their pvc while in the south here eligible voters don't have pvc, Jaga need to be sacked and I believe that some thing is fishing
PDPIGSS,PLS JOIN THE LINE LETS #MARCH4BUHARI.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by jude33084(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2015
psyqs:
How do we know dis was nt 2011?

It was 2011 registration.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by jamace(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Cow that's TVC not PVC
TVC means temporary voters card while PVC means Permanent voters card
Same thing. Don't you know that with TVC they are automatically qualified to get PVC?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Akinz0126(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2015
;DAm an eye witness to that most of us are denied access to pvc registeration, while those little lads of 10-12 were been attended to@ the expense of 18 and above and any attempt to challenge them on their age you beckoning for trouble which could result to riot.you need to see how those underage fellas troop out en mass just to obtain their pvc...Even breastfeeding babes almost queue for theirz..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ichidodo: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2015
That is why you hear north with millions of voters....underage voters...Buhari's 12 millions.

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Kingofdevils: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

And what will stop them from collecting pvc

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by OLADD: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2015
autotrader014:
This is very bad, why cant kids here in the south be allowed to have a PVC. This shiits only happens in the north and we sit here and watch being cheated.. This is pure cheating

Op, na today? That was how Buhari got 12million votes in 2011. The same card was often played when figures were abitrarily allocated to the north in national census. It pains me deeply when goaty individuals like Tinubu and Ameachi insanely allow themselves to be used to subvert the interest of their people because of personal interests. Naija, I hail thee.

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Collynzo9: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:
This pix was taken in 2011 in an election Jonathan won convincingly...... It's now here again in 2015? What's d essence of moving it to front page again......
he lost convincingly in the north.
That is where Buhari got his 12 million votes from.

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Movesz(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
some people self...

They just come here and post sheet on Nl...and one stupid clueless mod just move it to Fp....

Bro I believe me half of Nl members are clueless..

To the topic that they don't even know what PVC is

Well its the blind politically brainwashed one..

PdP followers be like...buhari @ work
APC followers be like.....shame on GEJ

Me I be like: fukk propaganda and clueless zombies followers.....nigerian politics is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
domack99:
This is 2011 where PDP used them to rig election in the North, See Bauchi rigging video on youtube
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by hotgunz(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Toktee:
what do you mean,how on earth do you expect him to zoom in with nokia c1?
guess ur fone don't display image den if dat s nt voters card dem s buhari certificate den.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by gratiaeo(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
That's how they get there million vote in the north. Nigeria from the time of lugard is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by AbsamEleniyan(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Seriously

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by hotgunz(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
jamace:
Same thing. Don't you know that with TVC they are automatically qualified to get PVC?
TVC u mean television continental? grin
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Myself2(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Even at that,the kid is holding a temporary voters card,which he has NO BUSINESS HOLDING.These and many more under-aged voters plus rigged and falsified figures are the so-called twelve million voters MB is banking on.Dashed hope.Nigerians say NO to Buhari
El Rufai has correctly submitted that Buhari IS PERPETUALLY UNELECTABLE

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by darisgod(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Nairaland n fake news everywhere

Diz same picture circulated in 2011 now una don start again

PDP go soon dey shout APC!!!!!!!

Anyway

#IHaveDecided2March4Buhari
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Some observations..

1.Some of those kids in the pictures may be 18 years. Because of high malnutrition rates up North....many Northern kids are stunted at growth. Especially in the rural areas. I have seen it myself.

2.Because we lack a vital records capacity for they whole country.....we have a difficulty checking ages in this country. Infact....we have a difficulty doing records period.(And no...national ID is just one form....there are several others.). We have to get that sorted.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Mega72(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2015
This is very bad and must be conderm,it can only hen in the northern nigeria were they believe that power belong to them..we shall see!!!!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by papaejima1: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
This shows you are underage yourself, as you don't know the process or pre-requisites for collecting PVC.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by psalmsjob: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

They are blind to reality...I had one young school boy stay on the queue for me before collecting my PVC the other day so if someone took the picture and post it online then it means underage voters abi?

If GEJonathan is so afraid of lossing he should do the honorable thing and resign but alas the man GEJ lacks honor to start with. He said 4 years is enough for him to transform Nigeria and that he doesn't need a second term but now he has disformed Nigeria and wants another 4 years for disformation of Nigeria further.

No-We-Cannot-Go-Back-To-FlipFlopping! We want CHANGE! We want Buhari

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
autotrader014:
This is very bad, why cant kids here in the south be allowed to have a PVC. This shiits only happens in the north and we sit here and watch being cheated.. This is pure cheating
Is dat one pvc to u?

Old age tinz, mtchew! undecided
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Kundagarten: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2015
This is how Buhari gets his 12million votes, I see.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.