Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North (57800 Views)

INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by BashMe1(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2015
grocery:
Buhari at work
[size=18pt]
Sry dear, i don't wanna call u fish-brained but u seem fish-brained cheesy. does that luk like a PVC to u.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Clinton594(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Jega

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Does that look like a PVC to you?

Probably exchanging the tvc for the PVC

4 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ugosonics: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
what is remaining nw is for a new born baby to have a voters card

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by babestella: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Visman:
I am from the south-south but have lived in d north for 18yrs,in dis part of d country these kind of things are common and are not hidden,and once a presidential candidate emerged from the north with his opponent from the south,even the so called opposition party faithful will root for their northern brother,and u expect me to vote a northerner as President.

True. Remove GMB from APC today and watch as APC crumbles at the poll even with Osinbajo as presidential candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by pring: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
This was in 2011.
I even have the pictures.
PDP deceiving Nigerians since 1993.
This is part of their proponent agenda.
PDP is indeed evil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by veraiyke(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Weda it is a PVC or TVC d bone of contention is dat dos kids r not eligible to possess either. Hw cn dos litl rascals b vin it wen d youths here in d south, south south, south east n south west r all denied it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
apc...............................................................change... more p.v.c for the under AGE..................ALL WE WANT IS CHANGE...AND BURAHRI IS THE CHANGE WE WANT........... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by stexsy(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Tintinnoty:
if Am not mistaking this is picture recycled this same pictures has been making rounds since last election, especially the last pic. it was circulated round last general election as being under age children voting how come four years down the line same pictures are used to represent under age children collecting PVC
lets assume ur assertion is right, the TVC they r holding were nt collected frm them, wat stops dem frm getting their PVC?

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by LordMecuzy(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2015
ziccoit:

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Missy89(f): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Old pictures from the last election. Nairaland the home of lies and Jonathan propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by zizytd(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Mumu people. 2011 pictures and TVCs. Why do people like to spread false news, keep deceiving pple dat u can deceive. March4buhari continues.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Tayeni(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2015
hollandis:

No its not a PVC its your fathers manliness dumbass
what is wrong with you!
that is not a PVC. zoom it in and see....before u continue spewing sewage from your mouth.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Toktee(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2015
lekkie073:
What do u expect? Even cows dey collect pvc
daft,many children you see at the collection center were either sent by their parents or brothers whom are busy in office or with one thing or the other,the important thing for inec is to see the owners temprer card,it happen every where even in your village.
You better go and hang yourself.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by fresh360(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Burger01:
PDP no wan rest. Your days are numbered in office.

#Change
#March4Buhari

Do u knw u r a vry big fool.... Get brain at all
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by saintandsinnerz: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2015
hollandis:

I know what the guy said is senseless but you don't need to use such abusive language! It doesn't worth it
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by natureblack(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
baffles me......that is definitely a driver's licence.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by dustydee: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Nairaland promoting falsehood. These pictures have been circulating on Nairaland since 2011 so now it has been captioned as children collecting PVC. This site is gradually becoming a tabloid where news is not verified before it is promoted.
smh.

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by elipheleh(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
In the north these kind of things happen openly. But they INEC refused to give igbos voters card in the north.
Thusvia pure rigging and should stop. I have traveled to IMO state only to be told by INEC officials at local govt headquarters that my voters card is not ready.
Right now I font have PVC, non of my friends have, non of my relatives have, yet northers underaged has got PVC.

Jega has already bastardised this election.

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by itetemi: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
mustaphagreens:
It is no crime in a country where stealing is not corruption grin BTW op those look more like ID cards than a PVCs.

you dey mind the clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by SailorXY: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
born to rule mentality

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by tolaxin(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
hollandis:

you must be below the age of 13 for this reply. Or were you not really brought up well?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by rashmo: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Old pics from 2011 elections... try another...
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by sandzphield(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Isn't dat a temporary voters card ??
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by omenka(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2015
These same pics that were taken in 2007 are now being recycled and said to be taken in 2015. Yet some mod threw it to the fp.

This is utterly disgraceful Seun. Some of these guys working for/with you are hell bent on destroying nairaland honestly.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2015
So you sent a thread with pics from 2011 to the frontpage claiming its 2015 PVC?!

Who the fvkc can tell me now that some braindead person running this forum doesnt have an agenda.

Go ahead and fvcking ban me for disrespecting Mods too, since stating the obvious pains your asses so badly.

How about you uphold the rules of your forum and ban the OP and the stupid Mod that sent this to the Frontpage. Im gonna take a wild guess and say this same Mod sent that HopeForNigeria facebook post about Jega been replaced to the frontpage after getting caught up in his wild excitement.

https://www.nairaland.com/1287336/pictures-alleged-buhari-underaged-voters - Thats an old thread with this same pics, AlSO DID YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW IT WAS NOTED THE MAN SUPERVISING THIS SCHEME IS A PDP REPRESENTATIVE?

https://www.nairaland.com/2022656/nigerian-authorities-been-alerted-these

Bet you didnt think of that before you went forward with your anti-North agenda.

7 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Damalex4luv(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Cow that's TVC not PVC
TVC means temporary voters card while PVC means Permanent voters card
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2015
JEGA Must go..................................

damn. This Northerners are always bent on cheating .....................

jst Imagine, under aged voters, After they will scream CHANGE//////////

I give up on this country.

Anarchy...................is the only solution to all this nonsense.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by sucess001(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2015
chronique:
This should be on the front page. With things like these happening in the north,I think the election should altogether be canceled cos it's already being marred with fraud. It can never be free and fair.

[size=26pt]
lol.....if that is your plan...your oga's evil plans against Nigerians will not succeed Reno Omokri![/size]
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by shamecurls(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Wetin concern me...Na GMB i go vote o....Sai Buhari #March4Buhari
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Deeman87: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
autotrader014:
This is very bad, why cant kids here in the south be allowed to have a PVC. This shiits only happens in the north and we sit here and watch being cheated.. This is pure cheating
I disagree wit u...its happen evrywhere.... Even in south south...I was part n parcel of dos dat conducted d 2011 Inec registration n election exercise in Bayelsa st....
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by concacid: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2015
NOT TRUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.