Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North (57796 Views)

INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Deeman87:

I disagree wit u...its happen evrywhere.... Even in south south...I was part n parcel of dos dat conducted d 2011 Inec registration n election exercise in Bayelsa st....
oya na, start lying...
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by MrEverest(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Tayeni:
what is wrong with you!
that is not a PVC. zoom it in and see....before u continue spewing sewage from your mouth.
You hypocrite, condemn evil when you see one, don't beat about the bush because it doesn't favour you!! Whether it is PVC OR TVC, that juvenile isn't supposed to be in possession of either!!! This is fraudulent, abuse of the electoral process & totally condemnable by all who mean well for this country. Hypocrites demanding for worthless change. Rubbish!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by LordMecuzy(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Collynzo9:

he lost convincingly in the north.
That is where Buhari got his 12 million votes from.

Even in SouthEast my Villa under aged registered bro.. and Jonathan got the highest Votes there.... It's part of election manipulation na... lol... Politicians are cunning no be 2day
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Atigba: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
This is the reason jega should be sack
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Whether you choose to remove this junk thread from the frontpage or not I'm sure every sensible person now clearly understands how pathetic you are.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Kundagarten: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Is dat one pvc to u?

Old age tinz, mtchew! undecided

If they can get this they can get PVC too.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
That is why you hear north with millions of voters....underage voters...Buhari's 12 millions.

Some of em vote PDP.

And some of them may be 18 years old. When you don't eat well between the ages of 5-15....chances are you won't grow up properly.

Of course...some are really underaged.

All the more reason why GEJ must be criticized for failing to introduce a national vital records system(National ID card is not sufficient....everybody lies).
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by hotgunz(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2015
psyqs:
How do we know dis was nt 2011?
wait let me ask google.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by nagoma(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Those pictures were taken in 2011 when PDP was actively registering the young boys. Jonathan's victory in the north in 2011 was significantly due to that nefarious activity.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ngachi: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmmmm nawaaaooo cool
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Adeoba10(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Not only in d north, it also happened in d south. I did d inec registration here in abia as an adhoc staff bcus some polling point was cancelled during last year.... Could u bliv dat a FATHER of one ST PETERs sec schl brought abt 9children wu are underage for d registratn, we informed him dat is against d rules, he insisted dat we must register dem n alter n dia DOB, we leter saw dos children n threaten dem dat inec will cm after dem, dey wa scared n dey told us dat it was a politician wu came to dia schl to motivate dem::::

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2015
grocery:
Buhari at work
God 4give u "IF" u're a ugly lookin biatch & still makin such useless statement such as dis, IF & only "IF" ooo! cool
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2015
You now see where buhari 12 million came from juveniles having voters card. I don't blame them I blame Jega. I was a copper at bauchi during 2011 we carried out the exercise and these ppl were forced on us. In fact during the presidential election. I was told they wanted every one on the list to be thumb printed. I resisted houstin I was almost leashed, they left only 20 for me. I did my calculation and I finshed my voting exercise within 2hrs. The fuuny thing was dat the polling stations we're so close that during the TVC registration many ppl registered in diff places so the had multiple TVCs. And jega said he wants to increase the numba of polling station. Pls let's start to call for JEGA to be kicked out. One more thing we lost SEUN a dear frnd during that election he was macheted to death while trying to escape from his lodge. After the news that jonathan would win the election.

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by nagoma(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Kundagarten:

It depends on how desperate PDP is , they did it in 2011 they probably do it again. The criminal party has morality and is unscrupulous .
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2015
Kundagarten:

And whose fault would it be?
Btw change d title, plus dat's even 2011 sef.

Like I said, "old age tinz & old thinkin orientation tinz"
No insult meant cool
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ayomidegambari(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2015
jars9:
Just imagine this almajiri under aged children collecting pvc , well can't blame them because if their leader pa super clueless buhari can cut corners on results why can't his children cheat on electioneering.
when u r registering urs, do they ask for ur certificate?..mchteew
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Tintinnoty(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:
This pix was taken in 2011 in an election Jonathan won convincingly...... It's now here again in 2015? What's d essence of moving it to front page again......

Jah bless u you got it spot on. same thing I said this is mere photo recycled these were pictures taken last general election
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Burger01(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Tintinnoty:
if Am not mistaking this is picture recycled this same pictures has been making rounds since last election, especially the last pic. it was circulated round last general election as being under age children voting how come four years down the line same pictures are used to represent under age children collecting PVC
Don't mind them. These P.D.Pigs mofos don't want change. Profane people smiley
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
That is why you hear north with millions of voters....underage voters...Buhari's 12 millions.

This official is a PDP man.
This happened in 2011 to rig elections for gej so that he gets 25% in some states.

This happens everywhere,be it north or south.

The most important thing here is PDP as a party is the collaborator

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2015
WOW! Thought some clueless re.tards wants EVERYBODY to collect!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Dammyjohn(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2015
It may be that those teenagers did that in 2011 so that by the time is election year,they would have been 18 plus and then they can cast their votes.Or what do you think?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by najoke: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Nairaland has gone to the Dogs!!!.....................Seun, this is why LIB is getting more traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by hardbody: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Does that look like a PVC to you?

What does it look like to you.?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Visman:
I am from the south-south but have lived in d north for 18yrs,in dis part of d country these kind of things are common and are not hidden,and once a presidential candidate emerged from the north with his opponent from the south,even the so called opposition party faithful will root for their northern brother,and u expect me to vote a northerner as President.
You can't vote a northerner as president yet you lived in their land for 18years. There you gained your sustenance for those long years o.

I'm just so sick of people from other regions making the northerners look like the devil himself, meanwhile we commit as much as the same or even worst atrocities than them.

Talk about Soka forest in the west.
Baby factories in the east and even some parts of the west.
What of kidnapping?
The major prostitutes there are in the north are from the other sanctimonious regions, their people must have rejected them. They find a home in the north and 'pollute' it.
Not forgetting numerous child abuse and homicide cases we hear from all the sanctimonious regions.
These are just .0% of the atrocities from our own regions yet we dare call the northerners all sorts of name. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by hardbody: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Dammyjohn:
It may be that those teenagers did that in 2011 so that by the time is election year,they would have been 18 plus.Or what do you think?

If your supposition is correct, it is illegal and anomalous.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Truckpusher(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Does that look like a PVC to you?
You're blind ,deaf and dumb at the same time and I can categorically say that you don't even have a PVC because if you do you should have been able to know that what that little boy is holding is a TVC which you'll show and give back to them to enable you take the PVC.

Yet in your rush to discredit the op you ranted with your fellow dumbshiits hitting a like for your dumb comment.....smh

Buhari , behold your dumb supporters

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by jpphilips(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2015
autotrader014:
This is very bad, why cant kids here in the south be allowed to have a PVC. This shiits only happens in the north and we sit here and watch being cheated.. This is pure cheating

grin grin grin
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Obanz2(f): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
thats hausa people for you...dey may even have two pvc
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Chitumu: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
no they are not underaged. they are stunted people. we have high rate of stunted growth in d north. OP u are an ignoramus tribalist. go and get ur pvc and stop disturbing other peep.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ichidodo: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Some of em vote PDP.

And some of them may be 18 years old. When you don't eat well between the ages of 5-15....chances are you won't grow up properly.

Of course...some are really underaged.

All the more reason why GEJ must be criticized for failing to introduce a national vital records system(National ID card is not sufficient....everybody lies).
Excuses,excuses and blames...We are not concerned with the correllation of the northerner's diet to his eligibility to vote neither are we concerned with 'odds' of the average illiterate underaged voter to vote an infidel at the expense of cult hero Buhari....that is why we must commend GEJ for the first step of removing Jega and placing strong man Mimiko in his stead....
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by hardbody: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2015
delightful1:

You can't vote a northerner as president yet you lived in their land for 18years. There you gained your sustenance for those long years o.

I'm just so sick of people from other regions making the northerners look like the devil himself, meanwhile we commit as much as the same or even worst atrocities than them.

Talk about Soka forest in the west.
Baby factories in the east and even some parts of the west.
What of kidnapping?
The major prostitutes there are in the north are from the other sanctimonious regions, their people must have rejected them. They find a home in the north and 'pollute' it.
Not forgetting numerous child abuse and homicide cases we hear from all the sanctimonious regions.
These are just .0% of the atrocities from our own regions yet we dare call the northerners all sorts of name. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

You made sense to me. And i am from the Eastern axis.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ahizih(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Let no one argue this post,am currently serving in katsina state as a corp member,if you see the level of how underage citizens are participating in political campaigns,most especially those of them at the age of 12,13,14, the all have PVC,even some of my friends that are posted in primary and secondary schools for their ppa they keep telling us how this children put on party clothes n shoes to schools instead of school uniforms. Or is it the jack knife they move about with during campaigns and rallies? Am gradually loosing hope in this country,may God just help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.