Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North (57802 Views)

INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by chromoTop: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
While Buhari's underaged Almajiris are given free role to register and collect PVCs...Fashola,thieffnubu and his iyaloja daughter will not allow gainfully employed stakeholders from the SE/SS from collecting their PVCs in Lagos....You now undedstand their anger with this postponement and plot to remove their partner in crime JEGA..... #JEGAMUSTGO...JEGA MUST GO!!
I wonder if some you ibo people lost your sense of reasoning after the Biafra war undecided
why would Fashola deny you your PVC? wouldn't that be too obvious? lets assume your claims are true,
is it wiser to deny you PVC than rig the thing after you cast your vote?
are there not ibo people who support Fashola? so why deny them too?
IF Ibos in Lagos are less than 4 million adults (I assume) why deny 4 million people? isnt it going to raise enough dust?
Does lagos INEC has only APC, Yourubas and Fashola's moles that everyone in there agreed to disenfranchise the ibo man and support Fashola's plan?
You mean to tell me Ibo people working in INEC agreed to Fashola's plan including PDP?
finally if you dont have a document to support your claim. please shut it!
Ibos whining since 1960. imagine a whole state governor denying you pvc? Fashola is a fool if he does that. there are better ways to rig than deny you PVC.
NOTE: I hope you argue with facts if you are going to counter those claims.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by viktuur(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2015
I understand your point,
but were their names deleted from the database? were they inec staff punished?
I registered in 2011, will just collect my PVC this week.
will anybody stop them from collecting PVC or maybe someone will collect it on their behalf?
will the cards be used to vote in 2015?
for me this are the questions INEC needs to answer.

Tintinnoty:
if Am not mistaking this is picture recycled this same pictures has been making rounds since last election, especially the last pic. it was circulated round last general election as being under age children voting how come four years down the line same pictures are used to represent under age children collecting PVC
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Akpan107(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Who told you they are kids... for all I care you can go to h**ell.
Anyway GMB till 2019
Buhari/Osinbajo for Aso-rock!!
APC is the party , broom is the logo and Change is our slogan.
Very funny. Nothing will ever make Buhari rule this Country...

The power is already with GEJ, APC cant smell it.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by rexzqcom(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2015
zizytd:

Something that is not proven remains invalid, so stop saying it is a norm. people seem to forget that Jonathan got a reasonable percentage in the north in 2011, they act as if is only in the south that he was voted for.

Cheaters, like thieves hardly stop their bad habits, until the costs of being caught in the act, exceeds the benefits derived from the crime thereof. There are no evidence of punitive deterrence for election cheaters, so their cheating continues.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2015
am nt supporting pdp that why i posted this thread to see what pdp is doing so dont quote me wrong. all i need is change which is apc..........
samplegirl:

I am very sure you don't know the meaning of the word BONDAGE.

If registering under aged for voting is the way to achieve your CHANGE pls count me out.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by IGBOSON1: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
domack99:
This is 2011 where PDP used them to rig election in the North, See Bauchi rigging video on youtube

^^^PDP boldly rigging an election in the core muslim north in favor of a southern christian against Buhari? shocked I mean, c'mon mate.....does that make sense to you? The same Bauchi where corpers were murdered when Buhari lost!?

As Judge Judy would say: if it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by rexzqcom(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
That Jonathan or whoever benefited from cheating does not make cheating valid. Is bad,bad practice that disenfranchises all.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Moz22: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
the picture in that card doesnt look like the holder of the card...are you this blind?
ShineuEye:
[size=18pt]Na today?[/size]
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Coolboyz: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tintinnoty:
if Am not mistaking this is picture recycled this same pictures has been making rounds since last election, especially the last pic. it was circulated round last general election as being under age children voting how come four years down the line same pictures are used to represent under age children collecting PVC
And u forgot that Pvc was issued to the people that voted on the last election.
And don't tell me they hv turned 18 by now. Such things shouldn't be encouraged.
sai Gej
sai Buhari
may the best man win
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by kenex4ever(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Sorry....but this one na lie.

From the Tribune...

Lying is not good.....
sorry I lied, but dat was because I copied frm a frnd without verifying.
My aim wasn't on d collection rate of pvc but on d fact dat out d extra 30thousand polling units created, he decided to allocate over 21000 to d north leaving d entire south with 8k.
Citing his reason on d fact dat d north has more number of registered voters.
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/167977-why-were-giving-more-polling-units-to-the-north-jega.html
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by tutudesz: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:
This pix was taken in 2011 in an election Jonathan won convincingly...... It's now here again in 2015? What's d essence of moving it to front page again......
because they will collect their pvc to vote again
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by smartigo: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're blind ,deaf and dumb at the same time and I can categorically say that you don't even have a PVC because if you do you should have been able to know that what that little boy is holding is a TVC which you'll show and give back to them to enable you take the PVC.

Yet in your rush to discredit the op you ranted with your fellow dumbshiits hitting a like for your dumb comment.....smh

Buhari , behold your dumb supporters
You must be one bitter person or you have an issue with him. To think ur personality will stoop so low to express his thought along an inflammatory line is bad. Believe me, if it was you, I won't be bothered as you are not the only one. That isn't a PVC but with TVC, you will get a PVC. So that process is fraudulent. So u have a point.
Notwithstanding, this picture or the act by the mod is incendiary as it doesn't reflect the true state of event as this year is concerned. So why promote it?

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Erotex(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
I քɨtʏ tɦɛ sօʊtɦ
Tɦɛʏ ҡɛɛք ʍaɨռtaɨռɨռɢ tɦɛ ʟaա
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by azimibraun: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
PVC? Na TVC I see o!!!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by seangy4konji: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
is that not the voters card from 2011?

How does that come in play with PVC?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by chromoTop: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op you are an auotrader right? could you please stick to your trade?
You copied those pictures way back 2011, came here inciting all kinds of hatred! sad
And you would be back to your spare parts shop going about business as usual!
Some of you shouldnt step your feet out of your shops. sad
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by azimibraun: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Alll those boys unaa dey call small boys are freemen for north o! Those. Guys are on their own and fend for themselves and listen to the news a lot more than a professor from other prts. I cn bet nobody forced them to go get registered o! They went on their own to hve. Say in the leadership on society. The only bad thing is that the constitution says 18nd above. Those boys are enlightened on the political process o! Thesame way they know about La liga and EPL like crazy.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ocelot2006(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
dustmalik:
PDP Fraudsters. This has nothing to do with APC. See

Look at that picture again. Does that look like an under aged kid? As for the PDP member, you do know that they, like every other party, will have their monitors, right?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by zizytd(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
rexzqcom:

Cheaters, like thieves hardly stop their bad habits, until the costs of being caught in the act, exceeds the benefits derived from the crime thereof. There are no evidence of punitive deterrence for election cheaters, so their cheating continues.
Man u don't have facts, so rest ur case
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by harbarzzy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is d genesis of bokoharam in the north today..2011 its pure riging by pdp in the north!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by esbjaygmailco(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Does that look like a PVC to you?

Why must Nairaland be used for propaganda?
The picture was taken during the 2011 election

SMH!

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2011/apr/16/nigerian-vote-peaceful-though-kids-cast-ballots/
you are so daft in your thinking, even at 2011 they are still underage and i served in the north, l do reject any of them that is not up to 18 (judging from their appearance )
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by aorta(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
While Buhari's underaged Almajiris are given free role to register and collect PVCs...Fashola,thieffnubu and his iyaloja daughter will not allow gainfully employed stakeholders from the SE/SS from collecting their PVCs in Lagos....You now undedstand their anger with this postponement and plot to remove their partner in crime JEGA..... #JEGAMUSTGO...JEGA MUST GO!!
sharap isiewu.......large number of ss/se voters dominate d polling unit in ojo Lga......
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ONYX5(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
you are a liar under dsame picture what word do you have there? A or P?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

SMH!

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2011/apr/16/nigerian-vote-peaceful-though-kids-cast-ballots/

Is there anybody with TVC who is not eligible for PVC? As many children in the north who had TVC as at 2011 most likely all have PVC. So what difference does it make whether it was 2011 or it's now?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Fraudsters!

you get eye bros
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:
This pix was taken in 2011 in an election Jonathan won convincingly...... It's now here again in 2015? What's d essence of moving it to front page again......

In how many northern states did Jonathan win? Who knows if Buhari wud have even got up to 5 million votes if not for this fraud.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Oyedey4u(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
anonimi:

Please can you ask him to post the video on youtube and you can copy & paste it here on NL.
Thanks.

Saving our dear country from imminent danger is a COLLECTIVE responsibility.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057796_buhl_jpeg03e3e6ee2267e7a75623ff5297fa1adb
esbjaygmailco:
you are so daft in your thinking, even at 2011 they are still underage and i served in the north, l do reject any of them that is not up to 18 (judging from their appearance )

You must have served in their major urban centres...... Come inside their Lungu and villages and small boys will kick your head....

anonimi:

Please can you ask him to post the video on youtube and you can copy & paste it here on NL.
Thanks.

Saving our dear country from imminent danger is a COLLECTIVE responsibility.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057796_buhl_jpeg03e3e6ee2267e7a75623ff5297fa1adb

the video is not showing their face, only their voices while he made a recording of the number tag of the INEC laptop with him.. He couldn't face them with camera for fear of they collecting the camera from him... But the riotous sound is there.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Chigold101(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

SMH!

what is propaganda in this picture?What those children are holding is TVC which they used in voting for GMB in 2011. And it TVC that turns to PVC. Because it is those that have TVC that will be given PVC.
Say no to under age voters...
And MarchonBuhari with the sole of your shoes come March 28 or anytime before May 29th

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Samary(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
The officer beside the INEC staff is a PDP agent (Take a closer look at the ID card he is wearing). His standing posture shows that he is making sure the under age Voters are validated.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
2undexy:
Mtcheeew...wetin concern me?
Underage or no underage, na Buhar i go vote for

Lawless agboro
One thing u can all be sure of is d fact that God must win
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by landform(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Does That Look Like A Pvc To You?
u are a fool,alowing sentiment becloud your sense Of reasoning

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.