Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North (57797 Views)

INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Certifiedboss: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2015
fastguy10:
Northerns cheating us since 1960

Gej till northerns stop cheating

You should only comment on the fact that it's wrong for underage to collect pvc. Here in the south it happens. During my nysc some boy brought some kids to collect pvc but I refused and I was threatened so I had to agree. No b my Papa get Nigeria na.... So don't say the north. When u want to comment u say Nigeria, that's how the country is going to move forward. Stop the segregation, ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Onliie(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Does that look like a PVC to you?
it looks like temporary voters card, still the same. Wrong!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by thewarrior72: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
apc...............................................................change... more p.v.c for the under AGE..................ALL WE WANT IS CHANGE...AND BURAHRI IS THE CHANGE WE WANT........... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Another slave spotted^^^^^^
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by 9japrof(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
well I currently stay in the north specifically Niger state, during the month of December I was among the guys that distributed PVCs and also did registration for new PVCs and I would emphatically tell you that the rules of INEC are always clear, there is no time they would tell you that you should register underage voters nor give PVCs on proxy but mehn when you get to the field no be person go tell you, the kind of pressure you would face and the threats you would get by sometimes the people that call themselves community leaders would make you comply or risk getting yourself harmed.

images like the ones above are common place around the north, sometimes you do not blame the ad hoc staffs cos the worse that could happen to you is if tour from the southern part of the country they would say u want to rig the election for Jonathan and that time whatever happens to you, OYO. Personally even tho I had the connect and friends in INEC where I stay, I personally decided to withdraw from the work for this forthcoming election, I never marry not to talk of having kids, and even if this dogs murder me no body go remember me instead in mama peace voice "she go say I died for democracy" imagine

With the way things are done here in the north, I don't see anyway Jonathan can win this election except if there would be a massive rigging in the south oooo.

But for your information, this so called leaders doesn't give a damn about us, they are just interested on how much of their hands they can lay on the national cake, they send out boys to maim and kill,while their kids are abroad getting the best of schooling. they give them food paltry sum and food and they are busy destroying properties.

under the current political sphere in Nigeria there is no way a good leader would emerge, candidates would just emerge to service the people that put them there. I pity Nigeria and I pity my fellow Nigerians and I also pity myself to be born in this country
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ichidodo: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

This one goes beyond Jega.....and it includes things like birth certificates, school records, residency records, biometrics ,etc......

That's why your PDP govt needs to be up and kicking. National ID is good but not enough.
First things first,that is why we must start with the likes of Jega to get an efficient system.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by thewarrior72: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
Toktee:
daft,many children you see at the collection center were either sent by their parents or brothers whom are busy in office or with one thing or the other,the important thing for inec is to see the owners temprer card,it happen every where even in your village.
You better go and hang yourself.
Are u among those slave that rejected freedom? cool
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by dustmalik: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Fraudsters!

Please create a thread with this, so that they know it's actually PDP that is up to no-good, not APC.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Dammyjohn(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2015
hardbody:

If your supposition is correct, it is illegal and anomalous.
You mean, it is not suppose to be done that because it is not according to the electoral law and order?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by dustmalik: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Fraudsters!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by coldFLARES1(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Exactly the problem with these retards. These are photo from the election in 2011 and here he is raising alarm.
Just let him be here on the internet protesting when southerners can't even mobilize its citizens to be fully involved while the northerners continue to dominate us as a result of their greater political consciousness and participation

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
First things first,that is why we must start with the likes of Jega to get an efficient system.

You are hoping that Mimiko will suddenly clean up everything in six weeks?

Just like those Buharinistas who think that GMB's arrival in Aso Rock will make corruption go away like ashes in the wind......
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by macof(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Whether it was 2011 or 2015. This shows that the North lacks principle when it comes to politics.
Very bad

VoteGEJ

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by dustmalik: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
PDP Fraudsters. This has nothing to do with APC. See

1 Share

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Dexema(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
While Buhari's underaged Almajiris are given free role to register and collect PVCs...Fashola,thieffnubu and his iyaloja daughter will not allow gainfully employed stakeholders from the SE/SS from collecting their PVCs in Lagos....You now undedstand their anger with this postponement and plot to remove their partner in crime JEGA..... #JEGAMUSTGO...JEGA MUST GO!!

So this is the new phase in your power drunk strategy to hold onto power.
Trying to soil the same Jega you praised when he got PDP into power via a free and fair election.
Fellow nairalanders pls let's be objective both in what we read and believe on this site because it seems nairaland has become a prime target for both PDP and APC propaganda.
We need the best hands to handle the admin of this country and jega has proved himself.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Sweetlemon(f): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2015
dustmalik:

Thank you very much!
Both APC and PDP exploit this.
But I wonder why this had to be dug up again from 2011.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by crackhouse(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

Why must Nairaland be used for propaganda?
The picture was taken during the 2011 election

SMH!

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2011/apr/16/nigerian-vote-peaceful-though-kids-cast-ballots/
is it not old card that u will use to collect permanent card?. probably they want to collect their permanent voter's card.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by matthew41(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2015
dustmalik:
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by organic973: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2015
psalmsjob:

They are blind to reality...I had one young school boy stay on the queue for me before collecting my PVC the other day so if someone took the picture and post it online then it means underage voters abi?

If GEJonathan is so afraid of lossing he should do the honorable thing and resign but alas the man GEJ lacks honor to start with. He said 4 years is enough for him to transform Nigeria and that he doesn't need a second term but now he has disformed Nigeria and wants another 4 years for disformation of Nigeria further.

No-We-Cannot-Go-Back-To-FlipFlopping! We want CHANGE! We want Buhari

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria

Till 28 march
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by thaoriginator: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2015
grocery:
Buhari at work
You're a pure bastarrd! Is that not a PDP agent standing in second pics monitoring as the cheat goes on. Is like you're brain dead right?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2015
WHOS IS THE SLAVE angry angry angry
thewarrior72:
Another slave spotted^^^^^^
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by thaoriginator: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2015
autotrader014:
This is very bad, why cant kids here in the south be allowed to have a PVC. This shiits only happens in the north and we sit here and watch being cheated.. This is pure cheating
Who is cheating dead brain. If you're not blind you'll see that PDP agent looking in the 2nd pics.. Lying asss bastards!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by gaby53: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

SMH!

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2011/apr/16/nigerian-vote-peaceful-though-kids-cast-ballots/
Not intelligent here. Recycling same old pictures we've been seeing over & over...mtchwww!!! cry
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by tete7000(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2015
So many lies flying around, you don't know what to believe again.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by lekkie073(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Toktee:
daft,many children you see at the collection center were either sent by their parents or brothers whom are busy in office or with one thing or the other,the important thing for inec is to see the owners temprer card,it happen every where even in your village.
You better go and hang yourself.
do u live in an uncompleted building? cool

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by thewarrior72: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
WHOS IS THE SLAVE angry angry angry
Stand in front of a standing mirror & you will see the person cheesy wink tongue
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2015
chin chin dey your head i guess u are one of those pdp thugs ryt angry angry angry
thewarrior72:
Stand in front of a standing mirror & you will see the person cheesy wink tongue
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by hardbody: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Dammyjohn:

You mean, it is not suppose to be done that because it is not according to the electoral law and order?

Yeah....my thoughts.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by musaffyan(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

SMH!

Don't mind dats
He's one among the palmwine tappers,trying so HARD to rigg this election
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by genearts(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:

SMH!

Look at the type of things dat mk it to FP. Its a pity
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Jega must goooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.