Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North (57798 Views)

INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by zimoni(f): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari boys dem

That was in 2011 sha and I'm sure those underage almajiris are going to vote this year again.

Too badt.

Anyway, it's none of my business.

The most important thing is that Jonathan Must Rule Till 2019.

Lobatan O Jarey, I No Fit Zhoutt.

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by olaboy001(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Visman:
I am from the south-south but have lived in d north for 18yrs,in dis part of d country these kind of things are common and are not hidden,and once a presidential candidate emerged from the north with his opponent from the south,even the so called opposition party faithful will root for their northern brother,and u expect me to vote a northerner as President.
Say this to yourself... Eye, Yam, Hey, Goat...
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by papaejima1: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2015
psalmsjob:

They are blind to reality...I had one young school boy stay on the queue for me before collecting my PVC the other day so if someone took the picture and post it online then it means underage voters abi?

If GEJonathan is so afraid of lossing he should do the honorable thing and resign but alas the man GEJ lacks honor to start with. He said 4 years is enough for him to transform Nigeria and that he doesn't need a second term but now he has disformed Nigeria and wants another 4 years for disformation of Nigeria further.

No-We-Cannot-Go-Back-To-FlipFlopping! We want CHANGE! We want Buhari

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria
And you think you have honour when you are happy trumpeting how you used an under aged schoolboy to stand in line for you?

It's amazing how you guys point fingers without realizing 4 others are pointing back at you.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Excuses,excuses and blames...We are not concerned with the correllation of the northerner's diet to his eligibility to vote neither are we concerned with 'odds' of the average illiterate underaged voter to vote an infidel at the expense of cult hero Buhari....that is why we must commend GEJ for the first step of removing Jega and placing strong man Mimiko in his stead....

Appointing Mimiko won't change much.

What needs changing is the lack of an efficient records system in this country....and you lazy Nigerians getting your governors to get you people off oil.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Tayeni(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2015
MrEverest:
You hypocrite, condemn evil when you see one, don't beat about the bush because it doesn't favour you!! Whether it is PVC OR TVC, that juvenile isn't supposed to be in possession of either!!! This is fraudulent, abuse of the electoral process & totally condemnable by all who mean well for this country. Hypocrites demanding for worthless change. Rubbish!!!!!!!
Mr......dont use dirty language on me...ok?
if u are spoiling for a fight, find a zoo and jump into the lion's cage.
i never said its not an abuse of the electoral process mr man....but the truth still remains that thats not a PVC.
Thats an old picture circulated since last election.
INEC could have made those ones invalid....if they spotted the anormaly and did the right thing..not every body with TVC got their PCVs.
Until u find a recent picture of kids with PVCs....Stfu!
This thread is misleading. its just like getting a picture from an old football match in 2010 where your team won the championship, while you have a different champion reighning in 2014!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by omolami: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Haba,this is absord.Jega should just resign before he is forced to go.Jega coniving with d north to rub Jonathan of vote.Someone will now be talking of integrity,where is it for Jega and buhari?Both of them should pull over.GEJ till 2019 nd beyond
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by DuchessLily(f): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Dis is very true... Many Kids in d north registered 4 voters' card. I registered in bauchi...and I really was wondering why dey would be allowed.

E remain small make dem register their cows sef
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
This has nothing to do with Jega. Abi na him register them? This is fault of the local politicians and the Corpers that registered them and it's everywhere. During the last registration exercise, a lot of under age individuals were registered in the location I did my service.

It's a very simple thing, the local politicians would pay the Corpers in charge and viola they do it. So how is that Jega's fault or northerners fault? Abi na only North Corpers dey serve?

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by kenex4ever(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Does that look like a PVC to you?
TVC it is but will b replaced with PVC
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ralmix(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2015
lekkie073:
What do u expect? Even cows dey collect pvc
hahahahahaha......
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Collynzo9: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2015
nagoma:
Those pictures were taken in 2011 when PDP was actively registering the young boys. Jonathan's victory in the north in 2011 was significantly due to that nefarious activity.
Nama which victory are you talking about?
Jonathan lost to Buhari in the north.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by kenex4ever(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2015
Edited
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by omenawata(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2015
That TVC is fake! It doesn't even look like the one i have with me. On the real TVC, your image is on the LHS not RHS, plus the TVC text is so scanty. This looks like a pre-arranged photo used to discredit opponents by mischief makers. Please Nigerians should learn to be investigative before being judgmental and tribalistic. My 2 cents
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by watchindelta(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2015
APC n PDP are guilty of this criminals act...... cool
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by CJ310(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2015
autotrader014:
This is very bad, why cant kids here in the south be allowed to have a PVC. This shiits only happens in the north and we sit here and watch being cheated.. This is pure cheating

Silly you! That's national ID not PVC! See how people spread falsehood!
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ichidodo: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Appointing Mimiko won't change much.

What needs changing is the lack of an efficient records system in this country....and you lazy Nigerians getting your governors to get you people off oil.
Efficient records system is trash when you have rotten eggs/APC turn coats like Jega at the helm....throw him out before anything else.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Oyedey4u(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Visman:
I am from the south-south but have lived in d north for 18yrs,in dis part of d country these kind of things are common and are not hidden,and once a presidential candidate emerged from the north with his opponent from the south,even the so called opposition party faithful will root for their northern brother,and u expect me to vote a northerner as President.

abuchilag:
If this allegation is true, it means that INEC was compromised ab initio. Is federal character principle at work here? Must they cheat in everything? Just like the cut off mark for entry to unity school for some southern states is about 75% but some states in the North only need about 15%. Does that same principle apply to age eligibility for voters registration?

Someone who has more facts on this issue should please enlighten us.

i'm in Jigawa state presently and my fellow batch A corp member in TURABU claimed they were compelled to register small children for the election.....
That is absurd... Their PVC is also ready for collection.....
bEM another corper from my LGA had small boys using their had to hit his head when the generator was at fault they claimed he never wanted to register them.... He showed me little video he could record before taking excuse to ease himself...
That was his escape route.. (you know a Christian is arna to them and he will urinate while standing that is why they did not follow him....)
he entered the bush before seeing a bike man that brought him to the main road....... (this is a village close to prison area hadejia)
infants and kids registering for election is a popular thing here and corp members have to oblige to their demand or..... O nfi ku sere (in Yoruba= he is playing with death).....
Now they want me to be electoral officer in this same area.......******

this one I'm telling you about is 2014-2015

3 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by ocelot2006(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2015
domack99:
This is 2011 where PDP used them to rig election in the North, See Bauchi rigging video on youtube

It was the then CPC, not PDP. That's why there was considerable fears that GEJ may lose then, and thats why those innocent corpers and 700+ innocent Nigerians were slaughtered.

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by anonimi: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2015
mustaphagreens:
It is no crime in a country where stealing is not corruption grin BTW op those look more like ID cards than PVCs.

.....where Buhari said Abacha did NOT steal our money in 2008, abi ke

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by organic973: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2015
I believe that some how prof. Jega is working in favour of Buhari.
Northerners can decide on an issue among them and keep to it no matter the circumstance.
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by victorazy(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2015
lekkie073:
What do u expect? Even cows dey collect pvc

grin
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2015
IS THIS FVC??
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by adediranta(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2015
MrIncrediible:
Fraudsters!

brother I commend your deadly vision. you dey see tinz
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by AREMU003: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2015
DANGOTE CEMENT PLC. Dangote Cement Wants More Nigerians/anyone around the globe as Distributors.
All we require is a copy of Certificate of Company registration,two passport photographs and application letter.
The Dangote company will guarantee 48 hours registration with a minimum purchase of one trailer load, that is,
600 bags monthly,For more information/assistance, please call the Area Sales Manager
in Charge 07039082584 or email dangoteportlandcement451@gmail.com

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by anonimi: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Oyedey4u:

i'm in Jigawa state presently and my fellow batch A corp member in TURABU claimed they were compelled to register small children for the election.....
That is absurd... Their PVC is also ready for collection.....
bEM another corper from my LGA had small boys using their had to hit his head when the generator was at fault they claimed he never wanted to register them.... He showed me little video he could record before taking excuse to ease himself...
That was his escape route.. (you know a Christian is arna to them and he will urinate while standing that is why they did not follow him....)
he entered the bush before seeing a bike man that brought him to the main road....... (this is a village close to prison area hadejia)
infants and kids registering for election is a popular thing here and corp members have to oblige to their demand or..... O nfi ku sere (in Yoruba= he is playing with death).....
Now they want me to be electoral officer in this same area.......******
this one I'm telling you about is 2014-2015

Please can you ask him to post the video on youtube and you can copy & paste it here on NL.
Thanks.

Saving our dear country from imminent danger is a COLLECTIVE responsibility.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057796_buhl_jpeg03e3e6ee2267e7a75623ff5297fa1adb
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2015
kenex4ever:
jega brought up 20,000 extra polling units,alocated 8000 to kano an apc controled state (2)all the nothern states have recorded at least 80% pvc delievery includin a boko haram ravaged state of borno (86%) while rivers,akwaibom,abia,imo,lagos,crossriver,ogun,ekiti,ondo have recorded below 50% (3)jega has been steadily atendin ACF meetings with top nothern leaders both in secret and open...*Jega's time z up*

Sorry....but this one na lie.

From the Tribune...

In the breakdown of the PVC collection analysis obtained from INEC, northern states had the highest percentage of collection, while southern states and Abuja took the rear.

While the North-West states of Jigawa, Katsina, Kano and Sokoto had collection percentage of over 80 per cent, South-West states of Lagos, Ogun, Oyo had collection percentage of slightly over 50 per cent.

However, southern states of Akwa-Ibom and Abia also had impressive collection statistics of over 80 per cent.

Of particular note is the FCT, with the lowest collection percentage of 48.44, leaving 438,425 uncollected out of a total 850,360.

Jigawa topped the highest collection statistics with 94.12 per cent rate. Of the 1,551,831 million PVCs received in the state, 1,460,620 million had been collected, leaving a paltry 91,211.

It was closely followed by Sokoto and Kano, with 86.67 per cent and 86.63 per cent respectively. Of the 1,398,010 million PVCs in Sokoto, 1,211,717 had been collected, leaving an outstanding of 186,293, while Kano recorded 2,771,185 million collection out of 3,198,859, leaving 427,674 as outstanding.

Lagos, with highest number of available PVCs in the country, having 4,000,000 voters, recorded a collection of 53.98 per cent, leading to 2,159,091 million collected and 1,840,909 yet to be collected.

[size=13pt]Insurgency-torn Borno State, however, has zero PVC allocation and consequently none distributed in the state.
[/size]
Yobe and Adamawa, which are also Boko-Haram infested, incidentally had PVC allocation, with Yobe having an impressive 81.33 per cent collection rate, amounting to 740,336 being collected out of a total of 910,330, leaving only 169,994.

Collection rate in Adamawa is, however, average with 59.64 per cent, leading to 912,312 cards collected out of a total of 1,529,636, with 617,324 as outstanding.

In President Goodluck Jonathan’s home state of[i][size=18pt] Bayelsa, 370,062 PVCs had been collected out of a total of 465,902, leaving an outstanding of 95,840. The collection percentage is 79.43.[/size]
[/i]
In Katsina, the home-state of his main challenger, General Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the collection percentage was 82.61 per cent, as 1,965,840 million PVCs had been picked up out of the available 2,379,766 million, leaving 413,926 as outstanding.

In Kaduna, home-state of Vice President Namadi Sambo, an impressive 82,10 per cent was recorded, with 2,643,517 million PVCs already collected out of a total of 3,219,994 million, leaving an outstanding of 576,477.

Rivers has 64.06 per cent collection rate, with 1,253,606 million PVCs already collected out of a total of 1,956,983 million, leaving an outstanding of 703,377.

Lagos has the highest number of available PVCs, followed by Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Oyo, Rivers and Delta respectively.

Chief Press Secretary to the INEC chairman, Mr Kayode Idowu, however, noted that the distribution of PVCs continued at local government offices of INEC at the end of the three-day exercise at polling unit level.

He said the turnout of the people to collect the PVCs was not the making of INEC, adding that the statistics showed 28 out of the 36 states, including the FCT, was not yet a complete picture.

Over 300,000 unclaimed PVCs in Ekiti

In Ekiti State, INEC said there are over 300,000 unclaimed PVCs in its custody, ahead the general election in February.

Lying is not good.....

2 Likes

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
ichidodo:
Efficient records system is trash when you have rotten eggs/APC turn coats like Jega at the helm....throw him out before anything else.

This one goes beyond Jega.....and it includes things like birth certificates, school records, residency records, biometrics ,etc......

That's why your PDP govt needs to be up and kicking. National ID is good but not enough.

Modified....

What you are asking for is for INEC officers to do several jobs at once. And as I have implied....people do look younger than their age...or older. I was shaving at 16 years old. If I wanted to register for elections...all I just need is a few days stubble on my chin...and I am in! grin

That is why we need a proper records system in this country. Costs time and money....but benefits are many.

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by thewarrior72: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Burger01:
PDP no wan rest. Your days are numbered in office.

#Change
#March4Buhari
SLAVE tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by organic973: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2015
CJ310:

Silly you! That's national ID not PVC! See how people spread falsehood!

Please I want to ask you "how old will someone be before registering to get a national I.D card?
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by thewarrior72: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Who told you they are kids... for all I care you can go to h**ell.
Anyway GMB till 2019
Buhari/Osinbajo for Aso-rock!!
APC is the party , broom is the logo and Change is our slogan.
ONE WORD....SLAVE undecided
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by afolajohn521(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2015
May be they are on queue for someone May be they are on queue for someone
Re: Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North by Kingspin(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2015
domack99:
This is 2011 where PDP used them to rig election in the North, See Bauchi rigging video on youtube
Did u say in the North? and Pa Buhari is from where? That pictures is their plan. We have been hearing this even during census just to get the numbers they have been lying about just imagine only Kano has 44 LGAs. Without justice and truth Nigeria will never have peace till tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.