Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,563 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (80563 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by femi4: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
She shud meet him,so pastors wit dier so called anointing,if he tries dat wit me,e wont believe wat will land on him,stupid pple thinking dey can act or talk anyhow,just like one pastor dat laid his hand on my head and was pushing me so dat i wud fall and make it luk lyk i was under d anointing,well i didnt and u shud av seen d luk on his face .mtcheeeew
No wonder you didn't fall
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
She shud meet him,so pastors wit dier so called anointing,if he tries dat wit me,e wont believe wat will land on him,stupid pple thinking dey can act or talk anyhow,just like one pastor dat laid his hand on my head and was pushing me so dat i wud fall and make it luk lyk i was under d anointing,well i didnt and u shud av seen d luk on his face .mtcheeeew
correct, iron lady

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by lukas280(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dere is nothing wrong with d qurstion ur PST ask u, d only wrong thing is DAT u gave him d impression dat u have don it by not answering him.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by franugo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:

awww! a girl after my own heart kisskisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
when I saw "SEE" I thought there will be a video or pix...................anyway the pastor must know something about her to ask that kind of question, that question is not for anyhow girl, and definately he knows she is not a virgin
virgin ke,even her husband knows that.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Sarimah(f): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
I think her pastor knows something her fiance doesn't know
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

good evening pals.
My lady friend called me this evening to share a lil gist and told me this so I decided to post here to get advice for her

Tell you lady friend that there is no hiding in front of God. If your friend has any iota of morals left in her she would think twice about confronting the pastor. Did the pastor lie? She committed abortion in the past and is crying blood because a pastor exposed her. What would she go and tell the pastor

As far as I am concerned, if she was innocent of the accusation she would have reacted there and then on the spot. She would be like "God Forbid". But that she did not react means her conscience pricked her to the point of paralysis. Which is why she did not react.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
nnachukz:
You couldn't answer the question means u have done it. The fiancé will feel she was afraid of lying to the pastor which was why she kept mute. Forget the already done traditional marriage, if I were him I will end the marriage. Period

I'm sure if you were a girl you would have done numerous abortions, considering the number of girls you have slept with as a guy. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
solution: don't go to church again,even any church.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by joseph1832(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
OP if you want my candid advise you should tell that pastor to shove his question and opinion up his a$s.

You should also let him know that without members like you, he wouldn't be in business so he should place nice. Remember, "He who plays the pipe dictates the tune".

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by lovely17(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
before marriage looking for fruit of The womb hmmmmmmm but the pastor sef ehn
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
pak:

Na wa o ! What if the said fiance was your younger brother ? Almost getting married to a lady who has had several abortions that might or might not have affected her ability to bear kids. What if the Pastor was just being perceptive (either Spiritually or by physical observation) and asked the question to save the fiance from deceit and major pain in future

Am not being hypocritical but would Jesus or Paul or Peter have hidden such if they had perceived such - no be church we they talk again ?

Nobody holy pass but Jesus might be patient with sinners but never with deceitful and hypocritical people - abi did Peter not rebuke and curse Ananias and Sapphira in the open ?? The woman with the six husbands Jesus met at the well, was it not in the open ?

Please let's stop calling Dog, monkey and monkey, dog

How many girls have you slept with? You think because you are guy and cannot get pregnant while having indiscriminate sex, it is now okay to throw stones at someone. Look no further, you are the hypocrite and the deceitful person.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mariojane:
men and their annoying comment. she didnt say she has or has nt aborted before wht she is asking is,is itright for pastor to ask her that in front of her fiancee when is not that they r in counseling class or sometin? according to her, she is just claiming the anointing to conceive. it is no big deal and why was the pastor looking at her instead of praying for the congregation. who knows maybe he is interested in the girl

Its a normal question. The initial question was for those looking fro the fruit of the womb. Being someone who has not completed her marriage and has not formally announced that she is married, one tends to wonder what she needs fruit of the womb for. Get into your husbands house first before looking for fruit of the womb. Enuf people don do trado wey no enter husband house sake of say yawa gas before wedding day.

And besides it was a question? The pastor never insinuated anything. A guilt free lady would instantly react to that question. She did not react which is a probable sign of guilt. And that she even wants to confront the pastor when she should have done so the instant the pastor asked, is a another sign of guilt.

Abi you wey dey talk, if to say na me ask you dat kind question, NLers no go hear?

Oya talk, you do do abortion before? Se o ti se oyun ri ni?

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by madgoat(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahahaha babe u are engaging in pre-marital sex and looking for the fruit of d womb. Your pastor corrected you and you wanna go talk to him abt it grin

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sarimah:
I think her pastor knows something her fiance doesn't know

I agree but not for the reason you might think! Her pastor knows that he can abuse the name of the Lord and the trust put in him to minister properly. Perhaps SHE should have asked him about his wife or HIS past sins!

Fake and hypocritical pastors like this have no place in Christianity!

African culture has much to recommend it - like the respect it gives to others. Sadly sometimes such respect is given not to the person for them being deserving of such but merely because of a position they happen to hold even if they are clearly (as in this case) unworthy of it.

The fiancé should have told the pastor to mind his own business!

This so called pastor has actually tried to RUIN a marriage even before it has begun. Satan must be smiling upon him.

Let the pastor beg forgiveness from the Lord and those he has wronged!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by dollarlander: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

good evening pals.
My lady friend called me this evening to share a lil gist and told me this so I decided to post here to get advice for her

Don't talk to your pastor any how o. So that you will not carry more trouble. Just tell ytour fiance youve never had an abortion and prove to him. God may be using the Pastor to safe your fiancee from impending wahala of looking for te fruit of the womb when you are married if actually you've carried out serial abortion. Because you babes of nowadays you are not trust worthy, especially the ones that lived outside campus while in school, they are another thing.

Even at the NYSC orientation camp, you will see used condoms liter every where.

Be very careful talking to your pastor. If actually you had not had abortion you would have spoken right there NO sir, while npw bringing this matteron NL. Bi iwo ba se rere, ara ki yoo a ya o. "If you do well, you will be taken"
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Mstings: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
How [b][/b] This thing take enter front page
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
so u think when u insult men of God pple will clap for u, see I pity u check ur life?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by farem: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
pinkhill:
seriously i am amazed with your opinion
what she did has nothing to do with marriage...she desires it and wants to be connected to the anointing be her single or about to...nobody has the right to question her
@op your friend should give the pastor the words of his life....
everyone is entitled to key into any prophesy they wish to,the pastor should be praying for her instead of him spitting thrash.
even singles pray for happy home..why not ask them if they are married

I agree with you ESPECIALLY, now that you have deciphered what was going on in her mind. As a ,matter of fact, it's as if you were the one thinking for her. BEFORE, you murder me {I am invincible for your info}, it will be good for u to know that ALL I wrote was bases on 'if". And nobody gets really hurt by that, not even you, the Mr TOO-concerned!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by senatrpaichulo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
the question he asked was rhetoric, it's neither a "yes or no" answer. yu did well by not answering him. you nid to caution, and tell him to call yur fiance nd explain things to him. don't bother thanking me
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by ubong560(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Prixus:
girls and their many secrets. I'm sure the guy thinks he's getting married to one decent girl now.

My brother, see me see trouble o. O God, help me and let me not land in the hands of one old cargo tokumbo lady thinking she's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Good girls for marriage are really in extinct these days.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Oriafo123: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
ifeojobas:

So if you are doing NYSC and it's 2 months or a month to your POP, you are in church and pastor prays, "for those of you looking for a job, God will provide in Jesus name"

Saying Amen is wrong or points to a "past"?
try and fix a brian into ur thick skull. Whats d correlation in ur question with d topoc at hand.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by tucee31: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
This Op, abeg which kind of story is this that doesn't have head and tail? So what advice do u want now. Mtchew. angry
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by pinkhill(f): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
dont throw words at me....i distaste it..dont act too smart with words
f stands for female not male
for your info i am not concerned
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

I agree with you ESPECIALLY, now that you have deciphered what was going on in her mind. As a ,matter of fact, it's as if you were the one thinking for her. BEFORE, you murder me {I am invincible for your info}, it will be good for u to know that ALL I wrote was bases on 'if". And nobody gets really hurt by that, not even you, the Mr TOO-concerned!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by rezzy: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
That was how my zonal pastor asked my husband in front of choristers [mostly youth] that hope he is not the one sucking my breeast.

Pastor : Pastor L., how are you doing.? How is baby?

My husband : fine sir

Pastor : hope the baby is sucking fine? or are you the one sucking the breeast now

My husband : Silence and faces another direction.

2 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by CoCoLav(f): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
AZeD1:

If you ever find the meaning, please let me know.

I know the meaning. angry
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by daxon001(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Genea:
had u believed and opened up your heart,d annointin 4 don carry u ma'm trust me.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by daxon001(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
rezzy:
That was how my zonal pastor asked my husband in front of choristers [mostly youth] that hope he is not the one sucking my breeast.

Pastor : Pastor L., how are you doing.? How is baby?

My husband : fine sir

Pastor : hope the baby is sucking fine? or are you the one sucking the breeast now

My husband : Silence and faces another direction.
see as I just dey look u undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Oriafo123: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
kmcutez:

How many girls have you slept with? You think because you are guy and cannot get pregnant while having indiscriminate sex, it is now okay to throw stones at someone. Look no further, you are the hypocrite and the deceitful person.
I wish u had a matured brain, if u did u wudnt alter such statement. Pointing an accusing finger doesn't solve anything it just makes matter worse. It wud hv been d best if d lady(if at all she has done abortion to have told her fiance before committing to let him know whats up shikena. Am sure he feeling betrayed hearing such from someone else. Girls like u will encourage lies... Well if a relationship foundation r built on lies IT WILL NOT SURVIVE. Note to all gender b honest with ur partner esp d ONES u intend to MARRY
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by slap1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Of all things to ask, he chose abortion?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by JayJustus(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
iceberylin:
Picture or....

I wanted to complete it but lemme warm soup first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.