Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Lieing Competition - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lieing Competition (3747 Views)

Cud Dis Prophet B Saying The Truth Or Lieing / When I Say I Love You,i Knew I Was Lieing / Your Girl Lieing To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lieing Competition by immortalvoices(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
ggrin:
good morning smiley

Good morning around 4:30pm

Chai ur case dey iceberylin handgrin
Re: The Lieing Competition by ggrin(f): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

gringringrin
Re: The Lieing Competition by Psalmwise(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fatalveli:
I GUESS I'M NOT THE ONLY 'LIAR' ON NL.

Iceberylin, ggrin, diddydiva, mirexxx, naijaboy, stuff46, blackett, (Seriousbabe[no derailing]grin), firstEva, em' unibenstudent, rapmoney, mznelly..... Make una all camecome drop your lies ooo
invite onihaxy too...and segun...mesef don dey download my lie
Re: The Lieing Competition by Psalmwise(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
So u are Zeus have been trying to meet
immortalvoices:
Real Name - kenneth

Nickname - kennymainman

Nairaland username - immortalvoices

HOBBIES: collecting teeth from
live tiger, catching bullets with bare hands, Jogging
up & down mount Everest, Bathing in an acid pool.

MY RECORD: Fought with a dynosaur and broke
its neck...skinned a crocodile alive!, killed
Superman, held my breathe under water for
2months,3weeks, 6hrs, 51mins,45second s,
assassinated Adolf Hitler, ( d list is too long!)

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS: Went to heaven to
charge my phone, fluent in 10,598 languages, 1st
Guy to land on the sun,

SILLY THING I'VE DONE:
Ate a bowl of plastic fruit on thanksgiving day
EMBARRASSING MOMENT: couldn't kill 100 bears
with a single punch only 99 died instantly and the
last one is Now an slowpoke.

PROUDEST
MOMENTS: When a cobra died after biting me, i
roasted a dragon at my backyard with a lighter.

SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I really don't like to show
off.

And yet people like ggrin kingtom would still call this a lie....grin

Re: The Lieing Competition by immortalvoices(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
So u are Zeus have been trying to meet

If u wanna meet me...well I live in "MAIN ACRES"

gringringrin
Re: The Lieing Competition by Fatalveli(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
immortalvoices:

If u wanna meet me...well I live in "MAIN ACRES"

gringringrin
I can remember Main Acres very well, the second kingdom my Father built
Re: The Lieing Competition by iceberylin(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2015
immortalvoices:

Lol.....Na God hand e dh ooo grin
Re: The Lieing Competition by stuff46(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fatalveli:
I can remember Main Acres very well, the second kingdom my Father built

Thats were i do dispose my wastes
Re: The Lieing Competition by Fatalveli(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Today was so eventful, I just returned from Ogun state for a festival and I am damn tired. Let me tell my ordeal today.

I got to the river festival around 9.am and there were a lot of occasions. Ranging from several foods and acrobatics performance by some set of peeps.

I join my pals in the occasion and I must say it was fun, we really enjoyed ourselves.

Now it was time for swimming and I yanked off my clothes from my body till I was claded only on boxers. I dived into the river and began swimming.

I explored every nook and cranny of the water and it was so soothing. But during the course of my expenditure, I noticed one side of the river that was deserted. I mean nobody swam over there and the place was so big and wide, very accommodating; not like this small and crowded place I was.

I swam over there, ignoring the red symbol that was standing on the log of wood that separated the bigger part of the river to the smaller.

I got to my destination and I dived inside the water only to return back to the top whenever I'm running outta air. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I froze immediately. I was the only one in here, how come there is a hand on my shoulder, is the fish in here, maybe somebody probably followed me because the last time I checked, a fish has no hand.

I turned back slowly, my eyeballs almost popped outta its socket when I saw the creature before me. I am telling you that it is the most beautifully amazing creature I've ever seen(if there is any english like beautifully amazing). She is so pretty, I mean beautiful would be an understatement. She was light in complexion, had a cat eye, got dimples, and on her face was a sweet smile that exposed her white teeth that perfectly accentuated her oblong face.

She was Unclad, damn. She's also got big b00bs and that immediately made me had an erection

"What is your name" she said with her angelic voice

"Fatalveli" I said, grinning from ear to ear
"Follow me," she ordered and I succumbed, my mind was telling me to back off and swim back to were the others where but it looks like a force was making me act against my wish.

Just as we both dived into the water, I noticed her tails, damn she is a mermaid. I wanted to turn back and RUN FOR MY LIFE but I couldn't, it seems I was under some kinda enchantment. I also noticed that I was able to breathe under water.

We soon got to a place that looked like a house, and I was perplexed. A house underwater, this is amazing.

She dived further and I followed closely behind.

"Who is this human!" And elderly woman asked, she had a crown on her head indicating that she is a queen.

"I saw him on our territory and I decided to bring him here" she answered

"What is your name human" she scowled at me

"Fatalveli" I answered and shivered

"What are you doing in our territory"

"I had no idea this is your territory ma, this is my first time here"

"Okay you are pardoned since you claim you didn't know you've trespassed, so what should we offer you"

"Nothing ma"

"You must take something" she barked again and I winced and recoiled

"I will take eba and egwusi soup"

"Is it fish that you want or meat"

Just as I was about to say "fish," I remembered the tale my grandmother told me about the river goddess that there was a man that got lost in the river and he was found by the river goddess and offered food and shelter, the goddess asked him what he want and he requested for rice and fished and the goddess killed him immediately she heard him mentioned fish.

"Meat" I said and I was immediately offered the food like they already knew my intention.

"So what about water"

"I don't drink water, I'd love a mineral"
The queen smiled an the mineral was brought forward to me. By the time I was through with the food, the queen gave me golds and bade me goodbye.

I swam back to the shore, accompanied my the mermaid that took me to the mermaids kingdom.

"You didn't even ask for my name" she queried

"My bad, so what is your name milady"

"Ewatomi"

"What a nice name you've got, the name defines your beauty" I remarked

"Thanks," she said

"Can you please stay with us for a while before returning" she asked

"I'd really love to but my people will have been looking for me now, but I promise I will visit the next festival on easter day" I said

"Okay" she said and kissed me goodbye.

I didn't tell anybody about the ordeal because I'm afraid that the mermaids might hear and kill me. But they can't hear on the social network can they. I hope I'm not gonna die sha...
Re: The Lieing Competition by stuff46(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fatal na die remain for you
Re: The Lieing Competition by Psalmwise(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Time:7pm
i was flying from abuja to aso rock..., when i billgate flashed me so i had to call him so i opened the window of the plane(arik airline to b precise) the guy selling the recharge card just parashuted to me with the speed of light and i boughtt the etisalat 500 and called bill gate
Bill gate: Psalm whats up nah?
Me: Guy i gentl jawe
Bill: So how vah have u forgotten?
Me: What?
Bill:Ah oo, the tutorial of course.
Me:ooooooo sowie jawe.
Bill: Pls come quickly oo am still confused on what u tot me abt on ow to type on microsoft word
Me: Owk expect me in the nxt... #checks time.... nxt twenty mins...,i wud tell d pilot to take one way...
Bill:owk nah bros

Currently am with billgate teaching him ow to type...meen d guy is such a slow pork grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lieing Competition by harjibolar10(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Psalmwise:
Time:7pm
i was flying from abuja to aso rock..., when i billgate flashed me so i had to call him so i opened the window of the plane(arik airline to b precise) the guy selling the recharge card just parashuted to me with the speed of light and i boughtt the etisalat 500 and called bill gate
Bill gate: Psalm whats up nah?
Me: Guy i gentl jawe
Bill: So how vah have u forgotten?
Me: What?
Bill:Ah oo, the tutorial of course.
Me:ooooooo sowie jawe.
Bill: Pls come quickly oo am still confused on what u tot me abt on ow to type on microsoft word
Me: Owk expect me in the nxt... #checks time.... nxt twenty mins...,i wud tell d pilot to take one way...
Bill:owk nah bros

Currently am with billgate teaching him ow to type...meen d guy is such a slow pork grin grin grin grin
Bross,

So you sabi lie too.
I don dey wait for you here nah.. . Welcome on board
Re: The Lieing Competition by Psalmwise(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
harjibolar10:

Bross,

So you sabi lie too.
I don dey wait for you here nah.. . Welcome on board
bros no b lie lie oo...nah cos of am i no see val doo with ariana grande d babe sef dn dey vex for me,make i gv u re numb make u help me folow am yarn.. grin grin

Thanx jere
Re: The Lieing Competition by harjibolar10(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Psalmwise:
bros no b lie lie oo...nah cos of am i no see val doo with ariana grande d babe sef dn dey vex for me,make i gv u re numb make u help me folow am yarn.. grin grin

Thanx jere
You know say I will always help now.. .

Still dey anticipate f or another lie lie o
Re: The Lieing Competition by Fatalveli(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
You all won't believe what happened to me today, I almost died.... Update dropping soonest, stay tuned.

I'll kIp CoNnEctED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Thing Nigerians are guilty of lol / Story: My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy Part 3 / World's Sexiest Criminals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.