Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Betrayal Of A Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal Of A Friend. (12132 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2015
prettyjo:
quite interesting.
looking forward to seeing more updates.

Ok am happy about that, just stay with the thread and i promise not to fail you
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2015
haryormeedeh:
nice story, we gather dey your back.

aiit, feeling motivated already cheesy
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2015
LadyX:
Wow! Such a great story!
Following...

Thank cheesy
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2015
... Continued

“Nothing at all o. Just wondering ’cause you have known him for a while and you said you were praying a while back for direction and was wondering if maybe God said 'No' since you are not dating him”, she mumbled.
“Mosunmola!, did I say we are not dating?” “Oh sorry. But I kinda know you are not” At this stage, I know she and Segun must have spoken about our relationship status and so I decided to cut to the chase.
“Did Segun mention it to you himself?” She looked down and playing with her perfectly manicured nails, said yes. I had noticed she brought a brand new car to my office with a new plate number. She had the black of my Hermes bag too. Wow! I didn’t want to believe what I know just had to be the truth.
It was written all over her face. I don’t know where I got the strength but I said not a word after that. Awkwardly, she picked up her bag and car keys. I noticed then it was a Hyundai. It must be the Sonata she always wanted ever since it was released.
She would always point at every 2011 Sonata she saw on the road and say she’d one day, get it.

... To be Continue
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by tope24(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mosunmola baby, babe wey sabi better thing. Sharp girl from lagos-island. omolomo to mo nko ti o da. OP ride on joor

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by prettyjo(f): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
let me just book another space
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by darlin35(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
She don chance you be dat
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
... Countinued

She would always point at every 2011 Sonata she saw on the road and say she’d one day, get it

To cut the very long tale short, my best friend Mosunmola and my 2 year old toaster are now together.
Segun drove to my office 2 weeks after Mosunmola did and said somethings to me.
He first of all apologised. He said he was not sorry for moving on but sorry that it had to be someone I knew simply because of the sake of his consideration of my feelings and not because it was wrong. He said, as I never for once, declared any form of feelings for him during our almost 2 year friendship, he does not feel he had wronged me in any way.
He said he would always be grateful for meeting me as, through me, a door of everlasting joy had been opened to him and he would like my blessing as he walks into it.

I was weak.

To be honest, I’m not hundred percent certain which hurts more, the fact that I’m losing a really nice and eligible suitor, that I lost him to a ‘friend’, the sneaky way it happened or the fact that I almost executed the deed for them by creating an...

... Countinued
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by andrejerry(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
shumuel:
... Countinued

She would always point at every 2011 Sonata she saw on the road and say she’d one day, get it

To cut the very long tale short, my best friend Mosunmola and my 2 year old toaster are now together.
He first of all apologised. He said he was not sorry for moving on but sorry that it had to be someone I knew simply because of the sake of his consideration of my feelings and not because it was wrong. He said, as I never for once, declared any form of feelings for him during our almost 2 year friendship, he does not feel he had wronged me in any way.
He said he would always be grateful for meeting me as, through me, a door of everlasting joy had been opened to him and he would like my blessing as he walks into it.

I was weak.

To be honest, I’m not hundred percent certain which hurts more, the fact that I’m losing a really nice and eligible suitor, that I lost him to a ‘friend’, the sneaky way it happened or the fact that I almost executed the deed for them by creating an...

... Countinued
shumuel:
... Countinued
I was weak.
... Countinued
shumuel:
... Countinued

I was weak.

... Countinued
this one na suspense o ... Kip the fire burning *following*
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by heatflux: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
PRIDE!!! 2 Freaking years, you caused it to yourself. Then, come to think of it, you probably were not meant to be.

3 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Am Heart broken, just two comments! sad This kills one's moral, come on people let the comments flow.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
... Continued

To be honest, I’m not hundred percent certain which hurts more, the fact that I’m losing a really nice and eligible suitor, that I lost him to a ‘friend’, the sneaky way it happened or the fact that I almost executed the deed for them by
creating an enabling environment.

I really wanted to know how it all happened and so I demanded the tale, not from Mosun, but from Segun himself.
He told me that the week before he travelled, when he saw her at
my place, they had got talking whilst I was in the bathroom and she had mentioned she would be off on training and that she would be doing crazy shopping for her new apartment.
They had a few ‘moments’ that day but they did not exchange numbers. It was the day she brought the bags to his hotel that the sparks went flying. She had gotten to his hotel at about 12noon and they went to out together and he dropped her off at her hotel at about 9pm.
Early the next morning, at about 5am, he drove down to her hotel to take her to the airport himself and from their journey, they got even closer. According to him, he knew that morning that he was ‘home’. That conversation sounded painfully familiar and I couldn’t help my grimace. At that juncture, I held up my hands and told him I was satisfied with the information he furnished and that they both have my blessing.
He hugged me and left.

... To be Continued

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by camry2008: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
uncle, please finish the story before suspense go kill ya guy, though that compliment the saying that == make hey while the sun shine== delay is dangerous== on the contrary the patient dog eats the fattest bone.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by prettyjo(f): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
still following
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
OP continue

grin

We are following
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettyjo:
still following

Ok wink
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
... Continued

He hugged me and left.
That evening, Mosunmola updated her status with these words “Those that wait on the Lord will rejoice. I rejoice. Behold, my Boaz!”.
His picture was her DP.
I remember that picture. I took it with his iPhone whilst trying out an app. Each day, a new picture of him would be put on display.
There was even one of herself, Segun and his daughter. She had firmly ingrained herself in his life.

Due to how serious I know Segun is, it came as no shock to me when she told me they were getting married and she really wanted me to be her chief bridesmaid though if I felt I could not do it, she would understand.
According to her, she was doing that for the friendship we once shared which she hoped we could revive. I refused. But not before letting her know that I could be counted on if she needed any assistance.

At about 12 midnight, I got this email from her,
“Sweetheart, I love you. God knows I do. I apologise for how I might have hurt you but despite all, I would be a liar to say I would or could elect to do things differently if given a second chance.

Oluwasegun has brought me the type of joy I thought was only for the fairy tales. But through him, I have my very own fairy tale. I love him with all my being. I know I might come across as insensitive and selfish. I am sorry. But please, try and find a place in your kind heart to let go of any hurt you might be experiencing and enter into a place of happiness for me, Mosunmola, your sister and best friend since our Corona days. It should not be heard that we are fighting over a man and remember, my darling, you never were in a relationship with Segun.
You never took the plunge, you shielded your heart from hurt and refused to commit to anything. I know you babes. When you truly love a man, you have no time for such long due diligence exercises. If you want to be sincere with yourself, you would admit that Segun never did anything to your heart. Your heart did not skip beats with the sound of his voice. Your body never quivered with the touch of his hands.

... To be Continued
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
godfwee:
OP continue

grin

We are following

Thankz, i appreciate
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmmm.....let her nt destroy dia happiness o ....
na she do her self.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Snowangel4:
hmmm.....let her nt destroy dia happiness o ....
na she do her self.

Stay tuned and you'll know what will happen
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
... Continued

... you never were in a relationship with Segun.
You never took the plunge, you shielded your heart from hurt and refused to commit to anything. I know you babes. When you truly love a man, you have no time for such long due diligence exercises.

If you want to be sincere with yourself, you would admit that Segun never did anything to your heart. Your heart did not skip beats with the sound of his voice.
Your body never quivered with the touch of his hands.

I understand you two never even kissed. You clearly never felt love for him.

To be Continued...

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
... Continued

I understand you two never even kissed.
You clearly never felt love for him. However, I cannot discount the friendship you shared. Till date, he still goes on and on about how you are the only friend whose loss moved him to his core. I can testify too of your level of regard of your friendship and respect for him. But my dear, friendship and respect are not solid foundation enough upon which to construct a marriage. You knew this and this is why you stalled. What did not grow in 2 years would most likely never grow.
I hope you understand that the aim of this email is not to throw in your face the fact that my Oluwasegun and yourself never had anything concrete but to let you take a proper, honest and dispassionate look at goings on. If you do, forgiving me would come, naturally.

I can’t stop loving you dear. I am sad that the vow we ...

To be Continued ...
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by yesman(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2015
I'm enjoying your story but it is taking long time for you to finish it. Why are you keeping readers in suspense? Are you going to gain anything doing so? I think not, just finish it and be done with it.

I must say, if you are the author of this piece, my advise is that you seriously consider taking your work to another level like writing a novel or screenplay etc. You are that good.

Good luck ....[that is if you abandon the thread]

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
yesman:
I'm enjoying your story but it is taking long time for you to finish it. Why are you keeping readers in suspense? Are you going to gain anything doing so? I think not, just finish it and be done with it.

I must say, if you are the author of this piece, my advise is that you seriously consider taking your work to another level like writing a novel or screenplay etc. You are that good.

Good luck ....[that is if you abandon the thread]

Thanks a lot Love your comment, the delay is just to know if people are interested and following the thread.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
shumuel:

Thanks a lot Love your comment, the delay is just to know if people are interested and following the thread.
can't u c dat da seat is already full and some are standing by the window to read your story?what else do you want?

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Blanc8(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bia.. this guy come and continue your story, and biko try and make your updates longer... Osheee#
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by pretydiva(f): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Following
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by sommyqueen(f): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nice story, i ve learnt from d updates so far

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nice story. Patiently waiting for updates.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
... Continued

I am sad that the vow we made to each other 16 years ago to be each others’ maids of honour even if one got married first would not be fulfilled.
Please, re-examine your heart and find a place in it to forgive me.
Yours now and always,
‘Mosunmola.”

The tears came pouring down. I couldn’t say exactly why and they were not asking. I felt sorry for myself. I felt sad because I really wasn’t crazy about Segun but we could have made it work, I guess.
Mosun now was benefitting from all the prayers I invested in Segun, all the fasting. That, more than anything hurt me. I would have married Segun. I just needed him to pass one more test and voila, I’d have said yes to him. I never thought he’d stop loving me. I never though I’d lose him and certainly not to my friend, my supposed best friend.

I eventually decided to ...

To be Continued...
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by cassyrooy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
shumuel:
Betrayal of a friend.

How could she ?’
A true life story of love and betrayal.

Segun had been on my case for at least 2 years.
I met him one hot Saturday as I was waiting for a taxi on a Grogner Street in Iwaya, Onike.
He pulled over and asked where I was headed. I don’t ever talk to people on the road but this day, the look of the mist on the window of his air conditioned car made it difficult to ignore him given the extreme heat i was exposed to.
I stepped into his car, grateful for the ride, yet determined to let him know I was no cheap girl that jumps into available cars.
“Thank you so much, Sir, for the ride. I normally wouldn’t do this but I have been standing outside in the sun for at least 30minutes. The cabs come in trickles and are either taken or too expensive.
None is interested in going my way” “Where might that be?” He asked, totally ignoring every other thing I had said. “I’m going to Ikota but I’ll drop off once we get to any major road where I can find a cab”, “You’re in luck. I’m actually going to VGC but I need to get to Surulere first. So I can either drop you off at a taxi park or you accompany me to Surulere and then I drop you off at your doorstep.”
Inasmuch as I was so eager not to overuse the help being rendered, I opted for the latter option. I was in no hurry whatsoever to go my empty home. Mom and dad were on their way to Ikene for a week long engagement and my younger siblings were all in school.
My best friend, Mosun had kindly volunteered to spend the week with me but she would not be coming until Sunday night so that meant I’d be spending Saturday night by myself with only Larry; the dog and Mustafa; the gate man, for company.
I looked at my wristwatch, with its recently cracked screen and declared, “Well, it’s just 1.00pm and I’m not in a hurry so I’ll go with you”.

To be Continued
These are the kind of shows i like to grace.

Try to space conversations for better understanding. Good work.*Sipping my Swagga Bitters with Dried Meat*
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by cassyrooy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Your delibrate attempt to induce suspense is not too good. Make it flow, and stop when your heart tells you to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch first S£x in BBNaija house between yousef & Nini / Sexy Slay Mamas Bares Completely Nude For New Year 2019 (photos) / An Open Letter To My New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.