Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Betrayal Of A Friend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal Of A Friend. (12131 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
d suspense is killing o, beside i tink d updates are a bit short.plz work more on date

Sorry about that but i have my reasons tho wink
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
stingbreed:
I think d wedding was a setup by Segun and mosun to get her to agree to segun's love.... sorry dear I spilt d beans...

Oya e don do.. angry

hmmm ... You might have a point there ^ but you'll have to wait till the story ends to know if you really spilled anything, Sorry cheesy
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
justmag:
For all of you reading this when you shpuld be dping some work. May your bosses catch you slacking at your work station. Amen. Lol.

Sorry Boss but is your prayer not directed to you as well ? just asking cheesy wink smiley
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by justmag(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
shumuel:

Sorry Boss but is your prayer not directed to you as well ? just asking cheesy wink smiley

I am my own boss. Lol. Jk
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
justmag:

I am my own boss. Lol. Jk

Kkz, Lol
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by andrejerry(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
This one na action o .... Ghen ghen .... @OP great work but the suspense can be .............
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Continued ...

Finanlly it was the wedding day, a day we had all so waited for impatiently.
Segun's daughter, upon Mosunmola’s request, will be both the little bride and the flower girl.
Mosunmola’s nephew will be the ringbearer.
Her Eli Saab dress is absolutely beautiful with a Verragio Diamond ring to compliment it.
Segun flew us both to England to get them.
She asked for a size bigger and I suspect she is pregnant.

I wasn't ready to backdown, no not now, i had all my plans worked out perfectly, i mean had rehearsed it over and over to perfection, nothing could go wrong, i'd wait then strike at the right time.

It was about time, they both were in front of the Pulpit and the Pastor was about rounding up is sermon, i could even see Tunde the bestman bringing out the Wedding ring, it was a beautiful Daimond ring, sparkling into my eye, i picked it myself, knowing it would end up being mine, i was so confident that i almost asked Tunde to hand it over, i just can't wait.

Finanly the Pastor ended his sermon which lasted like forever, the most boring 45 minutes of my life, thank God its over.
While i was still jubilating he continued with another form of speech, felt like slapping him, i was so full of rage ' would you get done with it already, ' after another long speech of about 10 minutes, which to me was like 10 years, its was time, have waited this moment for a long time.
he then asked.

'' Is there anyone who feels this couple shouldn't be joined in Holy matrimony should speak now or forever hold their peace'' the Pastor asked ?

I jumped up with both hands in the air, everyone was suprised that the whole crowd mumured, some even shouted but i cared less i told everyone who cared to listen all that had happened, i could see the shock in Segun's eye, it was as someone who just came out of prison would look, the free at last look, while Mosunmola cried her head off with numerous of screams like she had quickly lose her senses as a mad women would, i was bothered not, it was pay back time so i spoke all i had within me without a blink.

To be Continued ...

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Choi!!! On her friend wedding faaa!!!
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Andrew114:
Choi!!! On her friend wedding faaa!!!

brother i tell you
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by PearlO(f): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
##Adjust my glasses and sitting position##
Wherez dz guy nw...u want to murder people with suspense..?
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by rossyc(f): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
*Grabs a pack of popcorn*, bros abeg come and finish this story.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by imakebigbucks: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
imakebigbucks:

Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.buzz77.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

Sorry Bro/sis, but if truely you make such an amount Monthly you wont be commenting your adz on posts but your adz would be making Front cover of Big magazines and Daily news papers every day, just saying sad

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Trut(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP the posts are shory, please make it longer biko.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by chikkyB: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Following closely
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Ariyke: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Interesting but biko the update is too short kiss

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by prettyjo(f): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2015
following

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by kennes10: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Following
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2015
shumuel:

brother i tell you
where you go na?come complete this story o
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2015
Following
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Chikabel: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Great job, bro. Keep at it.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by stingbreed(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
shumuel:
Continued ...

Finanlly it was the wedding day, a day we had all so waited for impatiently.
Segun's daughter, upon Mosunmola’s request, will be both the little bride and the flower girl.
Mosunmola’s nephew will be the ringbearer.
Her Eli Saab dress is absolutely beautiful with a Verragio Diamond ring to compliment it.
Segun flew us both to England to get them.
She asked for a size bigger and I suspect she is pregnant.

I wasn't ready to backdown, no not now, i had all my plans worked out perfectly, i mean had rehearsed it over and over to perfection, nothing could go wrong, i'd wait then strike at the right time.

It was about time, they both were in front of the Pulpit and the Pastor was about rounding up is sermon, i could even see Tunde the bestman bringing out the Wedding ring, it was a beautiful Daimond ring, sparkling into my eye, i picked it myself, knowing it would end up being mine, i was so confident that i almost asked Tunde to hand it over, i just can't wait.

Finanly the Pastor ended his sermon which lasted like forever, the most boring 45 minutes of my life, thank God its over.
While i was still jubilating he continued with another form of speech, felt like slapping him, i was so full of rage ' would you get done with it already, ' after another long speech of about 10 minutes, which to me was like 10 years, its was time, have waited this moment for a long time.
he then asked.

'' Is there anyone who feels this couple shouldn't be joined in Holy matrimony should speak now or forever hold their peace'' the Pastor asked ?

I jumped up with both hands in the air, everyone was suprised that the whole crowd mumured, some even shouted but i cared less i told everyone who cared to listen all that had happened, i could see the shock in Segun's eye, it was as someone who just came out of prison would look, the free at last look, while Mosunmola cried her head off with numerous of screams like she had quickly lose her senses as a mad women would, i was bothered not, it was pay back time so i spoke all i had within me without a blink.

To be Continued ...

Wicked girl angry
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by stingbreed(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
shumuel:

Sorry Bro/sis, but if truely you make such an amount Monthly you wont be commenting your adz on posts but your adz would be making Front cover of Big magazines and Daily news papers every day, just saying sad

Don't mind d burnffu

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
... Continued

Segun came close and held my hands, i could see Love in his eye, he love only me, Mosunmola must had bewitched him with a spell or
something, we were now holding hands, facing eachother, it was a fairy tale love my prince was back to me, i could feel it, he is going to prophesy is love for me, i finanlly won, he is mine forever.

'' Yes i do'' said Segun, it was the only word i now live for and it was said by the only person i wanted to hear it from. I was so over joyed to hear him ...

To be Continued ...

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by SweetyZinta(f): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
i cant bliv i spent an hour reading ur story. God asked us 2 fight 4 our right but when its beyond us He will handle it. Its a good tin u took ur destiny into ur hands. 2 God be d glory!
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
SweetyZinta:
i cant bliv i spent an hour reading ur story. God asked us 2 fight 4 our right but when its beyond us He will handle it. Its a good tin u took ur destiny into ur hands. 2 God be d glory!

Thanks for taking your time to read all, kindly stay glued it ein't over. smiley wink
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
stingbreed:

Don't mind d burnffu

only a fool would fall for something that cheap
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
stingbreed:

Wicked girl angry

hahaha Lol, why now
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
andrejerry:
This one na action o .... Ghen ghen .... @OP great work but the suspense can be .............
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
PearlO:
##Adjust my glasses and sitting position##
Wherez dz guy nw...u want to murder people with suspense..?

sirry it came later, church thingz today
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
rossyc:
*Grabs a pack of popcorn*, bros abeg come and finish this story.

Today's episode has been droped, i promise tommorrow's would be early
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chikabel:
Great job, bro. Keep at it.

Thankz a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus / Watch first S£x in BBNaija house between yousef & Nini / Sexy Slay Mamas Bares Completely Nude For New Year 2019 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.