Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Betrayal Of A Friend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal Of A Friend. (12135 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by LadyX(f): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ shumuel am still following. It's interesting but the suspense undecided
I've learnt something from this story.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
... Continued

I eventually decided to avenge myself, she doesn't deserve all these happiness, i laboured for it, it could had been me, no it should had been me, she is a bad friend and i would make it known to her but how would i get Segun back, i seriously need a plan, i must work out something, this marriage must not hold without me being the Bride, yes thats what am going to do, i must come out with a great plan by tomorrow, she can't just have Segun like that.

I closed the stupid mail and relaxed, i have to come up with an idea, i can't just lose Segun to Mosunmola like that without a fight, he is mine, i saw him first didn't i, i mean he asked me out and not her.

I paniced because i felt have lost a good man forever.
I felt so weak and disturbed, i can't have a headache now, i need to think a way out, i must get Segun to Love me again.

Another mail came in, its was Mosun she is pleading for a reply and telling me she won't stop not until i accept to be her Chiefbridesmaid.

'' you made a promise remember, we vowed to eachother, please we are sisters and i wont relent, not untill you make me happy, please forgive and forget. Waiting impatiently for you reply.
Your loving sister,
'Mosunmola''
the second mail read.
Can't she just leave me alone, what a selfish friend i have all she
cares about is herself and no one else.

When i was about deleting her mails and idea strucks in.

Yes... that is what i will do, wonderful!

To be Continued...
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
LadyX:
@ shumuel am still following. It's interesting but the suspense undecided
I've learnt something from this story.

Ok, Thanks thats encouraging smiley
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Keep firing shamuel

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by LadyX(f): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
shumuel:
... Continued

I eventually decided to avenge myself, she doesn't deserve all these happiness, i laboured for it, it could had been me, no it should had been me, she is a bad friend and i would make it known to her but how would i get Segun back, i seriously need a plan, i must work out something, this marriage must not hold without me being the Bride, yes thats what am going to do, i must come out with a great plan by tomorrow, she can't just have Segun like that.

I closed the stupid mail and relaxed, i have to come up with an idea, i can't just lose Segun to Mosunmola like that without a fight, he is mine, i saw him first didn't i, i mean he asked me out and not her.

I paniced because i felt have lost a good man forever.
I felt so weak and disturbed, i can't have a headache now, i need to think a way out, i must get Segun to Love me again.

Another mail came in, its was Mosun she is pleading for a reply and telling me she won't stop not until i accept to be her Chiefbridesmaid.

'' you made a promise remember, we vowed to eachother, please we are sisters and i wont relent, not untill you make me happy, please forgive and forget. Waiting impatiently for you reply.
Your loving sister,
'Mosunmola''
the second mail read.
Can't she just leave me alone, what a selfish friend i have all she
cares about is herself and no one else.

When i was about deleting her mails and idea strucks in.

To be Continued...

Abeg come and continue....it's getting *juicier*. Loving it wink
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
... Continued

It was a combined Spinsters and Bachelors night party, and yes Segun's friends came with almost all of them working with one oil company or the other and were all married except for two, Tunde and Chidi, they even came with their wives.

I felt so dissapointed, while i was thinking i might let Mosun get married to Segun, if only one of his friends was eligible enough and the killing part is that they are all not my type, God i want only Segun.

'' What am i thinking, i can't do this to my friend, she has been my best friend for a very long time that we are now like sisters, i can't do this, i just have to let it go, i know it was painful, it still is but i just can't betray my friend because of a guy, i know i would find my own Segun some day soon, it might even be one of his friends, i think that is what i rather do, a nice guy like him must surely have a nice buddie too, i will just have to wait on God for directions because am so confused right now''.

This was what had later thought when my conscience started playing a saint with me after it made it known to me that my well map out plan was evil.

Tears roll down my checks, i would find a way i know i would.

My crazy idea came to my head again and i think am going with it, away with miss nice lady, sorry Mosunmola but my own happiness matters a lot to me than yours, its going to be my wedding after all and i would gladly wait till tommorrow.

To be Continued ...
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is like quarrel would be high within dis 2 friends o,can't wait for the story to end but shamuel your update c short o e no bellful me at all
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Trut(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
OP wtf You just keep me on suspense
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Andrew114:
Keep firing shamuel

Thanks a lot cheesy, you are a keen follower on this thread smiley

and its Shumuel not shamuel wink
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
LadyX:

Abeg come and continue....it's getting *juicier*. Loving it wink

Ok, i hope the 1 i droped is enough for today.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Andrew114:
Is like quarrel would be high within dis 2 friends o,can't wait for the story to end but shamuel your update c short o e no bellful me at all

hmmm... Maybe the next update would tell, stay glued.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
@op this is not fair ooo. Please the suspense is much.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
shumuel:

Ok, i hope the 1 i droped is enough for today.
If I hear.

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trut:
OP wtf You just keep me on suspense

Appologies cheesy
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
softysparky:
@op this is not fair ooo. Please the suspense is much.

cheesy hope its not too tense on your heart.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Trut(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
softysparky:

If I hear.

MY COLOR, HOW DO YOU DO?
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trut:

MY COLOR, HOW DO YOU DO?
Fine thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by kilokeys(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
softysparky:

Fine thanks.
hello beautiful
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
shumuel:

Thanks a lot cheesy, you are a keen follower on this thread smiley

and its Shumuel not shamuel wink
o my bad shumuel
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
kilokeys:

hello beautiful
Kilo see as you forget me, diariz godu oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by kilokeys(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
softysparky:

Kilo see as you forget me, diariz godu oooo.

i dey track ur pinshures on whatsapp o. ur mum is so beautiful.
if i forget u i don forget my surname be that o
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
kilokeys:

i dey track ur pinshures on whatsapp o. ur mum is so beautiful.
if i forget u i don forget my surname be that o
Hahahhahaha funny dude.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by kilokeys(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
softysparky:

Hahahhahaha funny dude.

i wish d humor go dey bring money o.. basking in likes everyday.. i should get an award on NL for most likes 2015 o

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Andrew114:
o my bad shumuel

its nothing Bro
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Trut(m): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2015
@OP,

I still dey wait ohhhhh
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by omoskenso(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
pls come back and finish dis story....4 once i was reading n playing d characters in my head jt like a nollywood movie bt actually different cox i just cant tel d end,normal in nollywood u can tell d end frm d beginning.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
d suspense is killing o, beside i tink d updates are a bit short.plz work more on date
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by stingbreed(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
I think d wedding was a setup by Segun and mosun to get her to agree to segun's love.... sorry dear I spilt d beans...

Oya e don do.. angry
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by justmag(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
For all of you reading this when you shpuld be dping some work. May your bosses catch you slacking at your work station. Amen. Lol.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
... Continued

My crazy idea came to my head again and i think am going with it, away with miss nice lady, sorry Mosunmola but my own happiness matters a lot to me than yours, its going to be my wedding after all and i would gladly wait till tommorrow.

I felt so great with the idea and was so happy that i didn't know when i started singing Praise and worship to God, i mean i was dancing with great joy.

I later went to her place and told her i have eventually decided to be her Chief Bridesmaid and muster strength to be happy for her.
There was no faking the look of intense joy on her face when I told her I changed my mind. She jumped on me in her usual boisterous fashion, laughing and
crying at the same time, only if she knows what i had in plan.

God has been helping me. It has been hard.
Especially when I see the look on Segun’s face as he looks at her. He never looked at me that way, I must confess.
His business has been doing greatly and he is sparing nothing for his wedding.

To be Continued ...
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
Trut:
@OP,

I still dey wait ohhhhh

Done smiley
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
omoskenso:
pls come back and finish dis story....4 once i was reading n playing d characters in my head jt like a nollywood movie bt actually different cox i just cant tel d end,normal in nollywood u can tell d end frm d beginning.

Am happy about, if it was a Nollywood screen play write-up which you could had predicted the ending from the begining it wont be exciting to read would it ? Thankz for following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Perfect Songs For Your Valentine Playlist / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.