Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (33196 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
hope u saw her signature? angry undecided
I saw it grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by dapsy4u2(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
dammyluv911:
aunty ur bumbum is big

It actually is BIG tongue
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ayodijex(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
madeinnigeria:
As a matter of fact this is the funniest thread so far in 2015
yes,i agree undoubtedly.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by blymy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
It culd be a lil bro, nephew or niece, nt necessarily ur 'kid sis'
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by blymy(f): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
It happend several yrs ago wen my dread locked kid bro abt 4yrs old den saw a mad man across our street nd he turned to us saying: see Dada agbalagba (elderly dreadlocked man) nd b4 we culd correct him, he started shouting Dada! Dada!! Dada!!! Whooosai! Come see race dat day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol.. funny posts
Mine was my kid bro ,6 years old then, he was packing his genitals like his elder bro and all these musicians do, then my cousin asked him ' Ismail what are you doing' and he replied '' I'm packing ni'' it was so funny, any time I remember I just laugh

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by killercute16(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Lolz, it wasn't me actually, i was @ my sisters house. It was a sunday, we were getting ready for service, my niece (3 years then) was busy playing, my sister was like " honey we re behind time nd you re playing? And she replied, mummy you re shouting. one thing i like about my sister n her baby, they both communicate like adults. The mum was like, " why won't i shout" then she said " ehn be shouting like a dog na. I was startled, 3 years old? My sis was like I'm changing your school.
when cane is just 10naira,abi is the moda sick.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
LMAO

I'm currently trying to picture Ur head.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

LOL. SHE MURDERED U BRUV

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by cmpunk: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
kingtom and chimerase2. why all dis chats and comments wey no concern us.una dey dull dis thread jare. Wetin now

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Hahahaha
The thing pained me o. I told him I go to night school. Of course he asked why, I said my parents can't afford day school. Then he told me sorry

Brilliant answer, God saves u from the little boy sha.
What an inteligent woman you are.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by SuccessfulO(f): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

Hahahahahahahahahaha, Op don kill me wit laughter.. Ur niece get mind.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by U2ice(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
mifavour:

chill!

Ok...dnt worry I wud soon b ready,jst gettin tinz properly in shape wink
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by temmym4(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

DotaOfAKnig:
It happened to my female friend dat came 2visit me...my neigbour's dota of abt 4yrs, ran in2 d kitchen, where we were and jst looked at my friend and said "aunty u look like a cow"
I cudnt help it, I jst bursted into laughter

blymy:
It happend several yrs ago wen my dread locked kid bro abt 4yrs old den saw a mad man across our street nd he turned to us saying: see Dada agbalagba (elderly dreadlocked man) nd b4 we culd correct him, he started shouting Dada! Dada!! Dada!!! Whooosai! Come see race dat day.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
tundeayo2020:
grin I yaff died o .. yay

Thanks to GOD you're still alive to type
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by konklushun(f): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2015
Just recently my neighbour's kid told his mom that his baby sister (who is just a few months old) doesn't have mouth and legs. The mom said his sister has mouth and legs. Then he replied 'y isn't she talking and walking'. I laff tire that day.

Today the same kid told his months old sister to get inside the house that y is she looking at him

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by annalong: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
It was not said to me but a teenager i mentor. I was walking with my 3 year old daughter and we met and i asked my daughter to greet 'FAITH" the teenager now said say Good evening Aunty Faith. My daughter retorted seriously "see your face like aunty".
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by coolxpat(m): 1:46am On Feb 15, 2015
teiluj:
lol my younger sister asked my mom the Same question years ago
Lol kids can be very funny
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Lizcharm: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
MistadeRegal:
Canst thou uploadeth a picture of thine head that we mightest behold it and wot if the lass wast right or wrong about thee?
LOL

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by floragregs(f): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Many years ago my Lil cousin called me by my name. I told him to always put "aunty" bfore my name. He replied with a serious face "taaa, u done reach to call aunty?" I was about 13yrs old then. Lol
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lizcharm:

LOL

Yea indeed! I beseech thee either, speak thou also unto him that he mayest uploadeth a picture of nothing else save his head that we all mayest behold it and discerneth if his head wast like unto a brown beans or not. Lest we should rebuke the lass wrongfully. And suffer no man edit my words lest I fire the person from below.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ovalrose(f): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Gosh,this thread has me in stitches. I recall two incidents like that,my brother who was then still a baby was learning to walk and talk. After one particularly nasty fall one day,everyone held their breath while watching to see if he'd start wailing. Shockingly,Bobo picked himself up quietly and uttered Chei,man fall down." Till today we still talk about it in the house.

Another one was when i went to visit my sister who was then a teacher at a local school. She suggested we visit the family of one of her pupils and i agreed. On getting to the compound a little boy of maybe 5or 6 was playing at the entrance. As he failed to greet us my sister called him: " Obinna,so u saw me and didn't greet,abi? okay,i wont buy biscuit for u again." The boy's reply? "ehhn,don't buy. I have eaten gala." grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Ewatomi26(f): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2015
haftob:

U knw dia's dis tin about lil kids, they don't knw aw to hide dia feelings. U neva can tell mayb u av dis buzzing and oozing mouth odour weneva u're talking to him b4 u brush in the mornin,
so pls check urself dear

Well dat wuld b true if mouth odour could smell frm a distance. Wen I said my neighbour, I meant d next compound to mine wit a big fence between us. And we communciate wit each frm d balcony. Neva bin to each oda haus. I hope its clear. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by delishpot: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zohan:
Mine wasn't shocking tho.
A curious cousin once asked me why i was soo yellow Hehe grin
5years old girl eh!
Children of nowadays no dey fear sha.

grin na the thing she observe na. But you fresh sha.

My son told me he used to be my father and I was small like him before. But now, Our roles have reversed now and he is the child and I his parent.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
delishpot:

grin na the thing she observe na. But you fresh sha.

My son told me he used to be my father and I was small like him before. But now, Our roles have reversed now and he is the child and I his parent.
Nah he was right. He reincarnated jor shocked
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by delishpot: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zohan:

Nah he was right. He reincarnated jor shocked

grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
delishpot:

grin
You've been living with your great grand popsy d whole time... shocked shocked
Hold my orijin. Disappears!!! undecided
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by delishpot: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zohan:

You've been living with your great grand popsy d whole time... shocked shocked
Hold my orijin. Disappears!!! undecided

Just dont drive after the orijin.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
delishpot:

Just dont drive after the orijin.
Lol
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ajos145(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wil be annoyed and at d same time trying 2 re-examine her observation
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by midasbliss(f): 8:05pm On May 05, 2015
Hain!
Ldtmb
This Has To Be The Funniest Thread Of 2015!
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by 23Tunde45(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
There was a 3 years old tanoid trying to climb my throne but he could not because it was to high for him. I tried to distract him by showing him a picture of the lagoon at my backyard but to my surprise the young boy shouted "mgbati Ofe Mmanu, leave my jo". I laughed scatter and was like "don't worry, we shall see"

LMFAO. LMAO. LOL. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.