Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (32663 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Idiataqueen(f): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
lilflipnerd:
weed tastes like Thyme
really i can c dat d fire of d weed dat u do smoke av roasted ur brain brown idiota
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by dytbabe: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
dharyour93:

Be sincere with yourself, is your head shaped like brown beans? Maybe she said what she observed.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Evil u

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by jejemanito: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Caracta:
"Why are you thin and straight?"

My little cousin told me that 8 years ago... sad
lmao
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Go back to your fathers house..... my lovely niece after i spanked her for being naughty (was in Uni then, she was in nursery, it stung!)[/size]

13 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Brugo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
asamkol:
jdfj
Which kid told you this one?

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by crusufixo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Once heard a gist from a former colleague that his seven year old son came to him one night....with all seriousness and told him dat he wanted to get married

After laughing for a while...he asked him who he wanted to get married to and the boy with all seriousness told him that he wanted to marry his grand mum

and when his dad asked him why.....the boy answered because his dad married his own mum....

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Bryancrox(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thought i was lookin good dat very day wen dis little girl in my former hood 5yrs old told me dis "C as yuh dey smell vasline vasline" i regret going out dat day...the tin pain me dat day nor be small

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ehixestgratias: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
teemanbastos:
Juxt by the way.[question 4 the
day]
People stone thieves but they don't
stone corrupt people.
Mr president was stoned in Bauchi.
What does dat imply?!

he'sa th....i...e....f grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
baby kingsway cry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Kingsasian(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
The day a little kid asked me to look at her kitten...gosh! I was so shocked that I almost beat the hell out of her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by MistadeRegal(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Canst thou uploadeth a picture of thine head that we mightest behold it and wot if the lass wast right or wrong about thee?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by teemanbastos(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
ehixestgratias:

he'sa th....i...e....f grin
shot himself in the leg.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by money121(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
My nephew will tell me...

i will beat u

live me alone...

2yrs boi ooo

grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ellahzy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol...
This reminds me of my cousin.
I was dancing and the next thing he said was

'' Shake ur bumbum very well na"

i quickly sat down with my face like this shocked shocked

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
A 10YR OLD GIRL SAIS SI MY SMALL PREEK

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by blackjack21(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

I had to check you pp, I didn't know what brown beans looks like. gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by tundeayo2020: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
my son asked me this grin
grin I yaff died o .. yay
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by djfalone(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
i was overweight about 2 years ago. My 5 year old nephew told me i had a pot belly and "moobs"-(man boobs!). jeez! in the presence of abt 20 friends and relatives! i registered in a gym and 5 months later ,achieved my goal of 6% body fat grin. what a wake-up call!

15 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Bantino(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
I will throw your head away grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ehixestgratias: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
teemanbastos:
shot himself in the leg.

big time, and another angle that he said been incompetent is not corrupt.....what a Bleep? cheesy cry
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by teemanbastos(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
ehixestgratias:

big time, and another angle that he said been incompetent is not corrupt.....what a Bleep? cheesy cry
lol...na Otuoke straight.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Beennkumar(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
You’re uglier than Michael Jackson after he grew up and turned into a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

grin grin i wanna meet that kid! lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lolz, it wasn't me actually, i was @ my sisters house. It was a sunday, we were getting ready for service, my niece (3 years then) was busy playing, my sister was like " honey we re behind time nd you re playing? And she replied, mummy you re shouting. one thing i like about my sister n her baby, they both communicate like adults. The mum was like, " why won't i shout" then she said " ehn be shouting like a dog na. I was startled, 3 years old? My sis was like I'm changing your school.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Kingsimmer(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
hmmm....ma gf came with her 4 yrs old sis..i offered dem chilled bottle water...d little gal said:" uncle, u are too stingy jor...wia me and ma sis is comin 4rm ...d uncle served us fanta and also gav me #100 wen we were leaving...
i was lyk damn...wtf

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by corisande: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
ItsAnderson:

jeez!
your neice sabi yab o.

The first thing i did was to check your profile pic to see if she dey correct . lol

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nicklaus(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Shez right you know.cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Certifiedboss: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
*Show me your bum-bum : finally discovered he picked it up from the househelp.

*Then my ex, kid bro once asked me, everytime I see you with my uncle. Don't you go to school?

Lol... That his kid bro deserve beat

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by ately1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
JAVY AGENCY, CLEARING AND FORWARDING.....

DO YOU NEED A PERSON OF INTEGRITY, WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICES TO HANDLE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, IN CLEARING YOUR CARS
Our main objective is to attain quick service delivery which makes it possible for us to keep cost at a minimal level. Our goal is to consistently avail you with best in clearing service and we remain committed to this objective... why dont you try us....
address... seme border... cantact 08054606377.. 100% trusted....

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by freecitizn: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ok...so I was at the salon getting a haircut and an elderly man walked in with two little boys...

Boy: Uncle XXXX, are you poor?

Man: Why?

Boy: Because you always drive daddy and us...where is your own car?

I shame for the old driver

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Tijani Adigun Adeagbo: My Dad Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.