Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? (32605 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Lol. Funny comments. grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2015
My nephew has told me lots of shocking and annoying things o but the 3 I will never forget.

The first one was when he told me "aunty I like your big bumbum, but why is my own small" ? I nearly kill am that day.

The second was when he told me "aunty I have found a wife" eh...fear catch me cheesy I further asked him who and he said "YOU, you are fine and know how to cook. With you as my wife I will never go hungry. You know I like food" shocked shocked That week he just kept shouting grandma I want to marry aunty Herz.

This one is funny and each time I remember it I laugh like kilode.
I took my little nephew to the ATM machine, on our way home he said to me..'Aunty, now I know what to tell my father, I will tell him not to keep going to work and never to worry about money again, I now know where money is'. I asked him where money is and he said 'ATM' he further went to say 'I will tell my daddy to just type his name on the ATM machine and money will come out. Aunty I saw you type your name and plenty money came out' I couldn't stop laughing.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

Lwkmd.
There must be an element of truth in what she said. grin

*Runs to check his dp*
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by lovemko(m): 2:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Caracta:
"Why are you thin and straight?"

My little cousin told me that 8 years ago... sad

i love dem girls just like that... cool
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Purity01(f): 4:21am On Feb 12, 2015
It happened dat I was dressing in front of dis 5yrs old boy(sincethen av realised no boy is small lipsrsealed) when he said, Aunty my mummy's breasttt is bigger dan urs). If u see dheavy slap I land d boy ehn. When his dad came to pick him later dat day, he told his dad dat I beat him. I then told him to tell his dad wat he did............they left immediately so I don't knw if he did

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 12, 2015
One small pikin for my work place today tell me say I dey rude, when we were playing snakes and ladders and I dey try tell am the rules. I was like, if we were to be in Nigeria eh, the kain knock I for knock your head. Disrespectful kid! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by squarelead(m): 5:19am On Feb 12, 2015
My little cousin soo funny, I caned him and he said

" Stupid Uncle Ayo".
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by debonairprinx(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Nimrod81:
I took a family friends son out two years ago to get snacks at an eatery. He was three years old then. When we got there I asked him to point at any thing he wanted so the attendant could serve him. He pointed at a snack then looked as me and asked "can you afford it". I and the female attendant almost died of laughter and the fine boy was just grinning sheepishly...

Waoh! What a modest spirit in that child. He was smart and considerate enough to know it aint right to make others uncomfortable just so you wana get what yo want. I just hope some of our ladies adopt that attitude. God bless the boy richly.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by CircleOfWilis: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Sapeleboy:
My GF 8years old sister, anytime i dey pee she go like 2 look my joy stick, so 1 day i ask am
ME- wetin u dey look
GIRL- (smiling) now i knw y my sister love u die
ME- why
GIRL- she like BIG BIG things.
Na so i open my mouth wide put hands 4 head.
uncle u can lie oo

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by mifavour(f): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2015
U2ice:

Adopt 1....de r adorable n hilarious

haha when I give birth i'll treat her as one
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by areee(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2015
I was chit-chating in low tone with my wife on d bed one Saturday morning, we were so engrossed with d talk that we didn't notice when my 3yrs old son came in. He took a space on d bed with us. After few minutes he shouted " oooooooooooo haha u guys are disturbing me" I had to pause and check time, it was around 6 am. I told him that he wasn't invited and better go back to his room. he said " ok o, let me go n get my cane" I'm still expecting him sha. coolI was chit-chating in low tone with my wife on d bed one Saturday morning, we were so engrossed with d talk that we didn't notice when my 3yrs old son came in. He took a space on d bed with us. After few minutes he shouted " oooooooooooo haha u guys are disturbing me" I had to pause and check time, it was around 6 am. I told him that he wasn't invited and better go back to his room. he said " ok o, let me go n get my cane" I'm still expecting him sha.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Idrhas(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Today i went to pick my lil niece back from school. She is about 7 years old and very troublesome to me. As we were walking back home, she looked at me with all seriousness and told me ''that my head is shaped like brown beans and that i'm lucky she even talks to me in public''.....

to be sincere first thing I did was to check you picture
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by horpeyemmi66(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Well it happened several years ago when I went visiting my mum in company of my dad in the hospital after she gave birth to my immediate brother and I saw my brother in the baby's cot and was like, " Mummy is this our baby?", my Mum said yes then I questioned further "How much is the baby?"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by goldiam(f): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Mine happened about 10years ago I av this neighbou of about. 4yrs she was soo fond of me,that I often pet her to sleep.because if I was not by her side she would not sleep.then one night as usual after petting her to sleep the next morning when I went to their flat her mum was scolding her that she wee wee on her bed and immediately she saw me she said mum "e no me that wee wee is anty gold" I was like hun and all of us started laughing. The second incidence happend after some days.I just came back from school then nd I heard her cryn I quickly went to their flat and lo and behold this little girl refused anyone to throw her poo away she said is anty gold that will do that I was like what d Bleep does she think she was doing me a favour or something hahahahah it was soo funny.anyway I guess she would av grown up to be a beautiful teen now cuz after sometime the whole family relocated to london till date althoug,I av lost contact with them.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by bayulll01(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

yeeepaa I will skin her alive lol,she's humorous all you need to do is teach her manners,lol did ur head really look like that
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by U2ice(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2015
mifavour:

haha when I give birth i'll treat her as one

What r u still waitin 4?
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by teiluj(f): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2015
coolxpat:
I passed by my little bro sitting next to my mum smtimes back. After looking at my height he asked my mum whether they gave birth to me like they did to the rest of them. :/
lol my younger sister asked my mom the Same question years ago
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by mifavour(f): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2015
U2ice:

What r u still waitin 4?

chill!
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by 1dafullymade(f): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2015
corisande:

jeez!
your neice sabi yab o.

The first thing i did was to check your profile pic to see if she dey correct . lol
azhin ee...i dd same, had to check his PP.... that kid is mouthed..damn!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Mubarak1(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
milychocs:

Hugs
...he is resting in peace
I know this

And what he said s funny too
By God grace.. Thank you sis

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by treasuress: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2015
mine was when my baby cousin of about 3yrs told me in the presence of our family members, YOU NOR GO GREET the same little brat told her mum that she is tired of staying at their bungalow, that she wants to pack to my duplex, that when her dad builds a bigger house, they should come and call her...like seriouslu she really came to my house and refused to go, until i had to travel and she could not stay alone so her parents came to take her. i miss her though

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by verycheese: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

as in ehn....the girl doesnt really like me right from time...but i love her anyways. Hopes she likes me when she grows up
kids don't lie though

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by LoveMEBaby(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
Mine would be

You See Your Life........

My kid sister, our last sibling she told me that once, not quite sure what happened, but she fixed the situation I guess.
I'm sure it's one of those days I put on my child-like attitude.
Lolz

There was this smily-smirk on her face while she said so, I didn't take offence.
I just be like...........
[/i]
She Loled and be like [i]

I don't blame her really.
For a girl who never bedwetted nor wore her slippers left and right.
She's that sensible.
Ki leleyi nso...................
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by MizMyColi(f): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
Ki leleyi nso...................

Ki leleyi mo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2015
ellahzy:

lol...no vex o
Abeg if you communicate with that spirit, you are on your own o grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by LoveMEBaby(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2015
sparkleRed:
grin gosh! Lwmmp4b!!!! Chai grin cheesy funny thread God bless d op
**just feel like quoting you without no reason

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
bia kingtom so e dn reach wia u go dey use me pursue fine gal okwaya angry
I dey try give you babe na, as my boss grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2015
chimerase2:
angry angry
You go give yourself wrinkles o grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
ellahzy:

lol ...ok o smiley
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by Adaezeagu(f): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
A KID SAID TO ME:

BRO IS 69 REALLY THE BEST ORAL POSITION
na lie

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by BreezyRita(f): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Ah! Hiohioohiohihiiiiii
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
That girl is bad! But make I confirm sha; D
Re: What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? by chimerase2: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
I dey try give you babe na, as my boss grin
just expantiate and dnt narrowciate how I take be evil spirit
Be specific cus ifit provoke dis morning nw angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.