Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (35398 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Abbey2sam(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.
He initially told me that he was going to the village to see his uncle.

I am typing this in tears. How can someone be this wicked
I am actually contemplating suicide right now.

my sister your is a minor case compare to what I'm about to type....

The guy dated the girl for over three good years, and the guy was ready to marry the girl or so she thought, they even went to the market together to do shopping for some traditional rite things....

she never knew it was not meant for her until she heard from a friend *just like you* that her supposed fiancé was doing traditional marriage with another girl ofcuz ...... If you can't take heart

you can go ahead with your plan to commit suicide. .... save journey

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

My last comment hurt you didn't it. grin
It would ve if I was a failure lyk u, buh thank God I am nt, read my books well, spent long nights @ med complex like u said grin and I graduated with my mates..witout any hiccup, didn't ve 2 give out money or pussy, lyk u do, so my dear u nid 2 start reading and leave d flashy life alone@least 4 nw tongue, u re suppose 2 be in class(nite class)by now trying 2 read and nt wasting ur tym on NL, a stitch in tym saves nine...bye baby and good nite.. kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by GoodFaith: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cklent:
you think so this gurls on NL loses boyfriends everyday only to come here nd publicize. meanwhile when ask them out they turn u down I don't take such famous poo biliv me
I think , I understand you now
U mad because NL girls failed to date you
Now their dumb ass are getting dump
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by adorable29(f): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Look at it this way!

You want to put your mum, dad, siblings friends, relatives, colleagues etc (some of whom have known and loved you ALL YOUR LIFE) in SADNESS and TEARS for a lying, cheating and wicked scumbag who you have known for just above one year and who obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about you?!!!

My dear, yeye dey worry you! Mscheeew!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Collins0609(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
pls mix cement and acid and drink .Eiyaa
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Babygal4eva(f): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
GoodFaith:

men for U including me

Women do it too I have many friends that do it.... Change for the better or do the normal thing date for2 months then move on that way you will at least have up to 6 girls in a year abi it no do una?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by smileysmiles(f): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
My boy friend told me last month that it's over
between us, I thought about it and I found out
that life without him is meaningless. So, I decided to kill myself. I jumped from my reading table to my moukafoam, I didn't die, I went to an
express road & looked carefully before crossing
the road, nothing happened to me. I drank 4 bottles of lacasera with too much suya but nothing happened, I took a lot of mangoes
without swallowing the seeds, yet I didn't see
hell! I proceeded to another level of concortion....
So, I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with
strawberry juice and lots of fresh tomatoes, yet
nothing happened. I ate cake, chocolate mixed
with ice cream, still I didn't die. I'm so worried
now cause I Just finished eating fried rice with
chilled maltina and freshfruit salad but nothing still happened to me. I'm really upset right now.
My pals, pls what do I do? Should I try plantain
and chicken with fresh milk. Will it work? Advice
me please. I'm waiting for your advice...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
GoodFaith:

I think , I understand you now
U mad because NL girls failed to date you
Now their dumb ass are getting dump
yes but I've never asked any NL girl out before but I know nd I've seen that's what they do through comments they've posted undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

My last comment hurt you didn't it. grin
I have always wanted to do this to you, yougrin pompous motherfvcker
Hahaha

Hahaha u were a spineless biaatch Aww sorry, u could neva face me I get it I knw, lot of peeps were scared of me also lol, I know ow u must ve felt eyah, aggrieved child... wen I come 4 my statement of result by march, say it 2 my face lol and u knw wat will happen 2 u, nt a threat baby, buh a promise...sleep tight and don't ve nightmares oo
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by lazsnaira(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.

He is a coward! Don't grieve over him as its a good riddance to a bad rubbish! I mean, what is there to cry in a supposed man who couldn't even be man enough to confront a woman with his decision?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
smileysmiles:
My boy friend told me last month that it's over
between us, I thought about it and I found out
that life without him is meaningless. So, I decided to kill myself. I jumped from my reading table to my moukafoam, I didn't die, I went to an
express road & looked carefully before crossing
the road, nothing happened to me. I drank 4 bottles of lacasera with too much suya but nothing happened, I took a lot of mangoes
without swallowing the seeds, yet I didn't see
hell! I proceeded to another level of concortion....
So, I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with
strawberry juice and lots of fresh tomatoes, yet
nothing happened. I ate cake, chocolate mixed
with ice cream, still I didn't die. I'm so worried
now cause I Just finished eating fried rice with
chilled maltina and freshfruit salad but nothing still happened to me. I'm really upset right now.
My pals, pls what do I do? Should I try plantain
and chicken with fresh milk. Will it work? Advice
me please. I'm waiting for your advice...
Lmao. Please try every sweet food triable. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Psuedy(f): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:

My dear I feel ur pain...Life is jst hard...U even hrd it on time.Some neva find out on time,and d guys stilil hookup even.after marriage....Shit happens.Jst knw hes not for u..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Euckybaby(f): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
take heart dear.. God knows better
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Who told you that I have not graduatedgrin
See this fool.

The fact that you have graduated doesn't mean anything. I don't think your sought of person has anything tangible to over this country

Best advice: just marry quickly and become a housewife. At least you would have use.
But I am still wondering who would want to marry an ugly thing like you though
Don't worry baby, I will forward my IV 2 u ehen...do ve a nice rest, don't bother quoting me again..am unfollowing d thread, u making me sick already....so much beef, and she was so scared 2 even talk 2 me in sch lol, chai..come dey run mouth 4 NL, lol u dey shine na carry on..its always end here grin thanks 4 making my night fun
Much love
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
You just got saved from a horrible marriage
I know it hurts to have trusted a snake while thinking it was a man but in all honesty you should be thanking God now not crying

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by GoodFaith: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Actually the first time I saw you, I thought you were a guy. Are you a lesbian? Cause you look like one

Anyway no nightmare would be worse than seeing your ugly face in my dreams. Just the thought of you makes me want to puke
Gosh!!!

Girl u have mean eyes?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by begwong: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
pls commit suicide so that he can live happily ever after....
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by miky(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
@Op, I think you didn't name this thread right
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

About the suicide, you are free to make your decision

your one heartless b***. ever wonder why they say women are their worst enemies, here my friend is an example..

@op am sorry to hear this, take heart, such a person isn't worth it either.. look at the positives of not marrying such an irresponsible man, why would he waste 14 months of his time as well

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Actually the first time I saw myself, I thought I was a guy. Am I a lesbian? Cause i look like one

Anyway no nightmare would be worse than seeing my ugly face in my dreams. Just the thought of myself makes me want to puke
Gosh!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
you either aren't a wife material or he just used you.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
I would advice you kill yourself than commit suicide miss tongue

tell us the real story . You are covering some things up
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

undecided I am even dumber than I thought. cry

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
@OP: All I have to say is that you'll look back at all these one day and laugh. That's just life. We're much stronger than we think. If you doubt me, you just give it time.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Mhizkel(f): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don't kill yourself my dear...Kill your boyfriend instead!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abeg wait make first, make I come witness. I know this hurts but the guy has already broken your heart, so why give him the satisfaction of knowing he hurt you by even thinking of suicide?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by soarz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don't blame one person ask d girl nd d boy d reason. U can nt just leave a wife material smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dear OP, its so unfortunate what will see in film happens in reality. It really hurts right now becos d wound is fresh. U gat to move on. This shows he doesnt deserve u. U deserves someone better whom his on the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? / 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband / Signs His Not Just That Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.