Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (35792 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2015
Thank your stars that it's just 14months, a lady friend of mine saw the pictures on facebook of his three years bf having his traditional marriage 2wks ago. My friend has not killed herself up till now though it pained her to d marrow,so pls just move on to better things and don't commit suicide. This your testimony happens everyday.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by misshoree(f): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
@Op, I think you didn't name this thread right
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

About the suicide, you are free to make your decision
that's too harsh undecided.op its not worth commiting suicide,if yu die because of one guy,many guyts will walk pass your grave and even spit on it.
But wait o,yu are sad,how come all yu could think of is creating a thread on NL,yu shouldn't be hre at all.this thread looks fake nd it seems yu are seekung for cheap attention.from my own candid opinion sha
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Fatduke: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Sorry... you were just his side check. Hope You get on with Life.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Mikwus(f): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Just 14 months and you're contemplating suicide...........Babe he's not worth it.
I dated for almost 7 years, when it came to marriage, the man said his father said it won't work..............WTF.......his father said...SMH

It's been 3years now and I'm stronger than ever. I will love again and even better.

Use your energy for better things and you will find love all around you.
Wish him well, but stay away from him 'cos he will definitely come with some stories, but don't fall for it.
Be strong and don't give in to hate or unforgiveness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm...! this is touchy.! Wipe your tears girl and move on with your life. I know it wont be easy, trust me, I am talking from experience and believe me when i say that Karma will differently take its place. All is well!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Bants(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.
He initially told me that he was going to the village to see his uncle.

I am typing this in tears. How can someone be this wicked
I am actually contemplating suicide right now.

Either way there will be jollof rice served
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
tania28:
kia that's wickedness n witchchraft. Missed Mixed together,what a waste of her time.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by dajoaneke(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
ogele:
u wan die because of man abi? u dey mad. Oya die now. Landlord go rent ur house give another person, ur junior ones go rock ur clothes. Mumu girl. U dey for river soap enter ur eye. Move on with ur life joor. God go surprise u with ur own man. If u never break man heart b4 make God judge d man, but if don scatter men dem heart or f*ck another woman husban make u no just try swear for d man. Na d one wey married women swear 4 u na dey work soooooohhhh

God don already bless you for this yarn. Na repercurssion she de face. mtchwww!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
My dear, you dy side chic chair with seat belt on......
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by dbestuncle: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Shit happens! we watch som in films and we tink its may b possible and may not be. Be sure of this thing, he doesnt love u, respect u, adore u and appreciate u. Thank he left because he is been cheating n lying to u all these time, wat do u think will happen if he marries u. i thank God for u n pray God will bring u "YOUR OWN " Man
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by 2goodbobo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Take it in good faith. Even if you choose to commit suicide now, it won't change anything, neither will it affect his marriage.
God actually allowed it to happen because he must have envisage that you wouldn't have been happy if you married him.

Commit everything to God and get your self busy with other stuffs.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by dajoaneke(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Suggestion: Do you meet this criteria?

1. You are a virgin
2. You can pound yam smoothly
3. You dont have a facebook account
4. You fine pass Agbani Darego
5. You swear never to argue with me
6. You twerk better than Nikki Minaj
7. You must never think of your x

And If you do?
You are disqualified!

If you dont, I'll marry you come April. PM me my love xx
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Henrolla(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

u would have seen it coming right?...smart one!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Henrolla(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.

what's ur reason for contemplating suicide?..that u got dumped or saved from the hands of someone that's capable of such?...It is well!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by AshakeBaby(f): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
smileysmiles:
My boy friend told me last month that it's over
between us, I thought about it and I found out
that life without him is meaningless. So, I decided to kill myself. I jumped from my reading table to my moukafoam, I didn't die, I went to an
express road & looked carefully before crossing
the road, nothing happened to me. I drank 4 bottles of lacasera with too much suya but nothing happened, I took a lot of mangoes
without swallowing the seeds, yet I didn't see
hell! I proceeded to another level of concortion....
So, I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with
strawberry juice and lots of fresh tomatoes, yet
nothing happened. I ate cake, chocolate mixed
with ice cream, still I didn't die. I'm so worried
now cause I Just finished eating fried rice with
chilled maltina and freshfruit salad but nothing still happened to me. I'm really upset right now.
My pals, pls what do I do? Should I try plantain
and chicken with fresh milk. Will it work? Advice
me please. I'm waiting for your advice...
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by 100Cents: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Are you threatening us ?

You won't be the first to commit a suicide.

Many people are in jail for committing that crime...
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by wolverineNI(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
Aww. So sorry to hear that. I'm a guy, and I'm telling you now that no guy who left you in that manner deserves your tears. Just count it that it wasn't meant to be.
did she tell you the story about what happened? Did u know if she's has been messing up ever since...so free the guy abeg until she opens up and tell us what really happened.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by 100Cents: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Watch out signs of a bad girl.

I want to commit suicide shocked

I hate men shocked

Seriously ?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
wolverineNI:
did she tell you the story about what happened? Did u know if she's has been messing up ever since...so free the guy abeg until she opens up and tell us what really happened.
Since you're the guy in question, why don't you tell us?

So I'll wait till the guy registers and logs into nairaland before I comfort someone? Can you see how "left" your reasoning is, ewu?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Please lets all act mature on nairaland..most people come here to seek solace..the world is already a hard place to live in..pls dont make it harder for the op.her predicament is not unheard of.The guys and ladies saying "how will u not know he was planning that","he was never your boyfriend" i really pity u all.it goes to show that most of you are so inexperienced when it comes to relationships..a man will only let u know what he wants you to know.i had a friend who dated a married guy for 4 years.there were no clues at all despite d fact that she was always spending time with him.A client i had last week was crying that her husband went abroad without telling her.As we speak she was abandoned with 3kids and no viable means of livelihood.i withessed a case last year where d lady found pre wedding photoshoots dvd of her husband and another lady.so please op,disregard d thoughtless people coming here to comment ,acting like u had the power to forsee that he was up to no good.you are a strong,educated,black woman..pls there's still a lot to achieve on earth,wonderful guys u hv not met.just find a hobby and invest ur time in it.if you work it would help you heal faster since it keeps u busy.it was never your fault.a judge once said;"dont vouch for any man,u can never know what they are capable of doing till its done".a word to nairalanders,pls its not fun to insult or make caustic comments when issues like this arise.if u have nothing intelligent or thoughtful to say,Shut the hell up!
Thats my baby talking!!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by gsalvatore: 2:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Please lets all act mature on nairaland..most people come here to seek solace..the world is already a hard place to live in..pls dont make it harder for the op.her predicament is not unheard of.The guys and ladies saying "how will u not know he was planning that","he was never your boyfriend" i really pity u all.it goes to show that most of you are so inexperienced when it comes to relationships..a man will only let u know what he wants you to know.i had a friend who dated a married guy for 4 years.there were no clues at all despite d fact that she was always spending time with him.A client i had last week was crying that her husband went abroad without telling her.As we speak she was abandoned with 3kids and no viable means of livelihood.i withessed a case last year where d lady found pre wedding photoshoots dvd of her husband and another lady.so please op,disregard d thoughtless people coming here to comment ,acting like u had the power to forsee that he was up to no good.you are a strong,educated,black woman..pls there's still a lot to achieve on earth,wonderful guys u hv not met.just find a hobby and invest ur time in it.if you work it would help you heal faster since it keeps u busy.it was never your fault.a judge once said;"dont vouch for any man,u can never know what they are capable of doing till its done".a word to nairalanders,pls its not fun to insult or make caustic comments when issues like this arise.if u have nothing intelligent or thoughtful to say,Shut the hell up!
And you wrote all these without a fvcking paragraph?

Priceless!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by gsalvatore: 2:54am On Feb 15, 2015
@Op

We have 170million people and you think your suicide/death will do make Nigerians or National population commission to miss you? Or stop the next almajiri from wacking innocent people come after election?

More tears are shed when prayers are answered than when they are not. -Truman Capote.

You don't know what God did for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 15, 2015
spicelady:

Boyfriend

Why do I have the feeling you two were never serious?
Did he ever told you he loved you?
You guys can not be bf or gf if you never professed love to each other else both of you were just bed mates.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by laudate: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
abejide1000:
He must have seen something better in his new wife, that's why we always tell you to be good girls, respect your in-laws and friends, don't double date. Now that he's gone with another lady, your problem now becomes something to be discussed on NL, I shake my head.

What better thing did he see in his new wife that made him such a coward that he could not tell the OP their relationship was over, instead he decided to sneak away like a retarded thief to get married secretly? I feel pity for his new wife who does not realise that she just got married to a deceitful conniving toad.

A beg, someone should tell the OP that she had a lucky escape. The right person would come her way soon, by God's grace. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2015

I have a good news 4 u,,,,The doctors @ yabaleft hav confirmed dat U are mad,crazy&foolish,,,,oya wat again? U self never dumb @ one point in ya life? Animal like U,,,,

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
undecided
gsalvatore:
And you wrote all these without a fvcking paragraph?

Priceless!
And u quoted him wifout a fu*king paragraph?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by gsalvatore: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2015
favoryte33:
undecidedAnd u quoted him wifout a fu*king paragraph?
Do you know what a paragraph looks like when its staring at your face?

Now, go play with sand kid. I have no Fvck to give.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by khiaa(f): 5:34am On Mar 02, 2015
spicelady:

Although your "boyfriend" is a player/jerk, the problem here is you, I believe your "boyfriend" made the right decision in marrying the other woman over you because men love mentally and emotionally strong women, and you are very weak.
You are contemplating suicide over a MAN, not just a man but one who you have only known for 14 months, you are pathetic.
I will give you a scenario of your anticipated actions.

Your ex and his wife are living a happy romantic life, traveling, partying, enjoying their families, making plans to start their own family, welcoming into the world their new baby boys and baby girls, teaching them their culture, training them in the ways of the lord, sending them to college, preparing for their marriages, welcoming their grandchildren, living a blissful life while you are dead and 6 feet under the ground. FOR WHAT/WHOM
Girl forget about that man, live your life, God has someone better in his plans for you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2015
spicelady:

My dear,some men are like that.Just forget about him,a man that is meant for you will definitely come
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
gsalvatore:
Do you know what a paragraph looks like when its staring at your face?

Now, go play with sand kid. I have no Fvck to give.
u dey craze,u dey mad,u foolish had,,,oya wat again? Stupid boy,,,

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by gsalvatore: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
favoryte33:
u dey craze,u dey mad,u foolish had,,,oya wat again? Stupid boy,,,
What are you trying to write? Is that a Coding language? Because you really struggle at stringing a sentence.

Are you really human or some villain character in a Disney Novel?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
gsalvatore:
What are you trying to write? Is that a Coding language? Because you really struggle at stringing a sentence.

Are you really human or some villain character in a Disney Novel?
u have a very big problem&dats low self esteem.U are such a novice(one who thinks he knows wat he doesn't). U beta get urself a job,,,,Smello like U,,,Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.