Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (35464 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmm..DAT means he didn't see any GOOD in you at all..
MY dear every relationship MUST not END in marriage.

WOMEN also do likewise to MEN...
so just TAKE HEART and Move on..
It's not EMPLOYMENT OR PERMANENT JOB...OK

U want to commit SUICIDE ,na him u still dey TYPE and upload things
DO u need ....
ROPE
GUN or
Otapiapia..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Babygal4eva(f): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
GoodFaith:

the diff is if you not married you can play the field
After marry you slow down

By playing the field I assume you mean leaving your options open like if A messes up B still dey there right? that's still cheating(double-dating) and in this case the girl still thought she had a bf till her friend said otherwise which means if her friend didn't know then ther guy would have continued seeing her

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by tuffgongjo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Why do I find this hard to believe?
Some Truth are Stranger than Fiction bro.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
@Op, I think you didn't name this thread right
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

About the suicide, you are free to make your decision
This bitch again

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by rman: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Someone contemplating suicide and still manages to open a thread on nairaland.

I think a few forumites have replaced nairaland with interaction with real people.

Don't you have relatives and friends that should help and support you through this trying time?

Unless you have been deceiving yourself all the while thing you are in a serious relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by englishmart(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

hey calm down babe. This is kinda very harsh. You don't expect every girl to be as smart as you are. I.e if you are as smart as you claim

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by dapsonjegz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
eyaa..commit d sucide on tym....mumu na solution be dat?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by gurunlocker: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

I love this reply..... chop knuckle
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by GoodFaith: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cklent:
I have an advice why don't pickup a pistol point and kill urself rather than coming here to publicize ur misfortunes ahhhh!!!
Dude u mean oh
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

HI honey
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
rozayx5:

no need to kill yourself dear your life is worth more than a man who does not value you.

14 months, well let me tell you your story is even good, a Friend of mine turned his back on his GF after 8 years + when he became a LG chairman and married another Girl. I felt for the girl sad

dust yourself, move on with your life, just live a decent life and you will attract decent men

Your friend wicked oooo. Please which LG chairman him be cos I will like to probe him for the helpless girl.lol.... It is only God that will forgive us.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by bigname90(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yes I tink so too just drink poison n die so u won't tink abt it again
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by mployer(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
krall:
see the original thread here -------->> HERE

anybody body that believes this is a fool.
too many plot holes. bro, brush up your lying skills.
any "female" that registered this febuary is a fraud.
peace!!!

Trolls easily recognise trolls.

Peace.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by GoodFaith: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Babygal4eva:

By playing the field I assume you mean leaving your options open like if A messes up B still dey there right? that's still cheating(double-dating) and in this case the girl still thought she had a bf till her friend said otherwise which means if her friend didn't know then ther guy would have continued seeing her

men for U including me
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
You are contemplating suicide because you did not get to marry an untrustworthy twofaced cheat?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Both of us know how you managed to graduate. You are too dumb to pass any course
How many lecturers did you bleep?
Well at least you have graduated. Uniben does not need your ugly, big nosed type to litter our beautiful environment

Crazy old hagtongue
Go 2 bed child.... grin and pray u don't spill...
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by akpanikpe(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ohh so u Jst registered on NL last week to come tell dis super story abi?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.
He initially told me that he was going to the village to see his uncle.

I am typing this in tears. How can someone be this wicked
I am actually contemplating suicide right now.

COMMIT SUICIDE REPEATEDLY NO ONE CARES undecided YOU GIRLS ARE SO BAD AND WORSE THAN GUYS. AFTER DOING SERIES OF BAD THINGS IN YOUR PAST YOU EXPECT KARMA TO FORGET YA'LL. HE WAS JUST FASTER THAN YOU COS U WILL DO THE SAME IF HE GETS BROKE FINANCIALLY DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR FAKE LOVE FOR HIM undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by arsetalks(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.

This same exact thing happened to me. And mine is even worst than yours, I got into another relationship and 3 days to when I will engage the new girl, she died. I thought the world would end, it never did. Close to 9 months later, I am here. Focusing on my work and hoping/praying/working for the best.

My dear, I know exactly how you feel, been there, seen it all. My advise to you is, take this as a challenge to become the best you can be. People like that, you revenge with your success. When you are successful ( in marriage and in every other aspect ) you would have rightly paid them back.

Note that a set back is a set up for a big comeback. I am sure there is someone out there for you. Someone who will love you for who you are. If they can lie so much to the extend of getting married behind your back, they can kill you. GOD in his wisdom just helped you avoid future disaster.

You know what worked for me? "THANK YOU LORD". I am so addicted to saying that. Sometimes I say it then ask myself what are you thanking the GOOD LORD for. And I always have reasons. Say it first, the reason why you should thank him will come later.

Keep keeping on.

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
GoodFaith:

Dude u mean oh
you think so this gurls on NL loses boyfriends everyday only to come here nd publicize. meanwhile when ask them out they turn u down I don't take such famous poo biliv me
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Aww. That's so sad, and don't carry out that cowardly act of commiting suicide, there's light at the end of every tunnel, he never wasn't meant for you, I hope you find your Mr. Right soon, stand up, dust yourself and live life, love yourself and keep the fingers crossed. It's not the end of life. If you ever need to talk, you can send me a PM.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

You are so heartless! C*nt
Maybe coz you don't know what she's feeling like, then you shut the f*ck up.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by GoodFaith: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
arsetalks:
This same exact thing happened to me. And mine is even worst than yours, I got into another relationship and 3 days to when I will engage the new girl, she died. I thought the world would end, it never did. Close to 9 months later, I am here. Focusing on my work and hoping/praying/working for the best.

My dear, I know exactly how you feel, been there, seen it all. My advise to you is, take this as a challenge to become the best you can be. People like that, you revenge with your success. When you are successful ( in marriage and in every other aspect ) you would have rightly paid them back.

Note that a set back is a set up for a big comeback. I am sure there is someone out there for you. Someone who will love you for who you are. If they can lie so much to the extend of getting married behind your back, they can kill you. GOD in his wisdom just helped you avoid future disaster.

You know what worked for me? "THANK YOU LORD". I am so addicted to saying that. Sometimes I say it then ask myself what are you thanking the GOOD LORD for. And I always have reasons. Say it first, the reason why you should thank him will come later.

Keep keeping on.
"Note that a set back is a set up for a big comeback." -- love it agreed
sparkleRed:

Go 2 bed child.... grin and pray u don't spill...

My last comment hurt you didn't it. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Drkul(f): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
evanscheck:
Ebezina chukwu nonso....
i love that song
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sinaj(f): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

u dnt say things lyk diz to an already depressed person...she iz goin tru a lot rite now nd dnt nid ya complaint. All she nids rite now iz ya support.nd ncouragmnt no matter how grave her mistake iz.mind u, no one iz above mistake. @ op, ALL IS WELL!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:

Committing suicide over such a cowardly and deceitful person. Some females will never cease to amaze me. Instead you should fall on your knees and give thanks to whatever God you worship, call your friends, throw a huge party and dance with joy for escaping such a person.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by iiichidodo: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mi bery sorry fa yu loss young lassie an wi wish we fit fi hold back ya tears fa yu fi see dat i and i wi together ina dis camp called life...an weh yu get a will yu get a way, a new man an a new life... ooman no cry ca mi lub yu bery badly a brethren..
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

you must be mad for saying this. Instead of you to comfort her, you are here bashing her. Do you know what and how it feels like to have suicidal feelings? Come on, be wise for once! Mtchewww angry Mtchewww! Stewpeed fish

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by folabayo1(f): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sorry op but u just av to move on tho it won't be easy but life must continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.