Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (35419 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by amalex(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
If u kill urslf, then he wil b enjoying life ryt? Nne,d guy is not worth it... I knw it wl b too hard 4 u cus u tink he's used and dumped,nope...all u v to do now is to 4get him and search urslf,wia ur not doing too good. Ur own hubby wil come v soon. Wipe ur tears
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by danbrowndmf(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote
author=seriousbabe post=30673216]@Op, I think you didn't name this
thread right
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind
my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you
blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just
your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

About the suicide, you are free to make your decision[/quote] Dnt u hv manners? is dis hw to console someone? women u pple are d enemy of ur own.Godforbid.must it b now u have to scold her.if ur nt married dt ur man sef fit dump u on ur wedding day.pls talk with gud manners here.dnt cm here to show ous u dnt hv home training.pls keep it in ur house ur bad manners,dnt bring it down to NL. dis might be a very big mistake she made.but yet No one is Above mistake

She sef she be human being oh.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by ogele: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.
He initially told me that he was going to the village to see his uncle.

I am typing this in tears. How can someone be this wicked
I am actually contemplating suicide right now.
u wan die because of man abi? u dey mad. Oya die now. Landlord go rent ur house give another person, ur junior ones go rock ur clothes. Mumu girl. U dey for river soap enter ur eye. Move on with ur life joor. God go surprise u with ur own man. If u never break man heart b4 make God judge d man, but if don scatter men dem heart or f*ck another woman husban make u no just try swear for d man. Na d one wey married women swear 4 u na dey work soooooohhhh

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

cry cry :' crybiitch am pained.
Go to sleep, pretty
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by maxdozie(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Stop the Lies jare.
A Guy can NEVER DO THIS...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by madgoat(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Okay so first thing i did was to check for ur profile pix.... Its not there!
Now u wan commit suicide bcoz ur guy dumped u grin.... Hehehehehehe my dear u never even start.

#my conclusion: u are not attractive enough and ur BF left u for someone else more attractive grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by stigman(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.

Ok o, kill yourself and go to hell, my dear that's not the end of the world, move on with ur life, life is too long for u to kill urself, all this showed that he is not yours, ur own will come ok cheer up (I will pm u, just to make sure u don't do anything stupid, don't even think of killing him)
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:

Move on with ur life. Karma ll pay him back.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by creepsyme(f): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Inasmuchas I feel sorry for you, do u mean to say all thru ur days of courtship u didnt notice anything that raised a brow? haba be sincere.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by saasala(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
@Op, I think you didn't name this thread right
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

About the suicide, you are free to make your decision

FVCK YOU....Women are just their own enemies. At times, you know the truth, but its just good when you shut the fvck up and be diplomatic.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by stigman(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
maxdozie:
Stop the Lies jare.
A Guy can NEVER DO THIS...

Do u have only one girl? If yes then its possible, if no, it still didn't change anything because it is happening every day
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Equado(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

I don't like you 1bit,but this post made me chuckle!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by kelobestline(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
sorry,,,,,it means you were not meant for each order, and he doesn't deserve you.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Equado:
I don't like you 1bit,but this post made me chuckle!

One day, all you haters will have no choice but to like me
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Missonas(f): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
arsetalks:

Note that a set back is a set up for a big comeback
WORD!!!
Wake up to this every morning op
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by MORNDEW(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
All of u consoling this gal dnt even bother to check her profile. This same gal that told us she is a gay. So u expect the guy to marry a gay abi?
You did not tel this forum how you have been cheating on him.
Serves tou right. As for the suicide pls do thay quickly. Nonsense.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Middleman: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Equado(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

the day you'll become a normal girl!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by LajaLaba: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

U are guy no doubt undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Elevation(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Seriousbabe, what about your salvation experience? look at the way you and sparklered are exchanging insults, you need to be restored.ASAP
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Elevation(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Mtchheew, odetongue
emi niyen abi? God will arrest u when you go begin wear pleating skirt you no go know I trust who am serving.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by neyur: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:

You just made the right decision. Please don't change your mind. I pray devil help you.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol my dear it's a faceless forum..y should i? Btw it's would only be painful if they were true...u dis child good night eee. getting 2 much mention 4rm u, u don dey tire me sad

So the insult affected you that you had to post your best picture to assure yourself that you were beautiful.

Honey you are still ugly, despite the make-up, despite the smilegringrin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by bejeria101(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:

And your suicide wll do what? Speak up i cant hear you,you kill yourself to prove what nah,talk we are listening. Pls download the brain app and use it,its free!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by smartnoble(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Go ahead my dear...
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by neyur: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
A thread on the course of your death...na em I dey waite for tomarow.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by spanzed(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2015

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by peedeeasobie(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

How on earth did this comment get 30 likes?
How was she dumb?
Must you post anything you like?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by emmy02(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Decale:
The side chick grin
And i said Hell Yeah Fvckin Right.. .
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by victorD3: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:

You weren't just what he wanted and he wasn't matures enough to tell u (off).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.