Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (35416 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
adorable29:
Look at it this way!

You want to put your mum, dad, siblings friends, relatives, colleagues etc (some of whom have known and loved you ALL YOUR LIFE) in SADNESS and TEARS for a lying, cheating and wicked scumbag who you have known for just above one year and who obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about you?!!!

My dear, yeye dey worry you! Mscheeew!
my thoughts exactly
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by a9nyc2020(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Baba...the story get 'K' leg
mkpakanaodogwu:
d tory get as e sound

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sonssyo: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.
He initially told me that he was going to the village to see his uncle.

I am typing this in tears. How can someone be this wicked
I am actually contemplating suicide right now.

ur life is more precious to u and ur family, just move on wit ur life cos u deserve d best.men can pretend!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by forexprophet(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.

Figments of wild immaginations and fears
If it truly happen, u wouldnt hav the time and strenth to open nairaland forum.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by tdayof(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Amefrica:
Aww. That's so sad, and don't carry out that cowardly act of commiting suicide, there's light at the end of every tunnel, he never wasn't meant for you, I hope you find your Mr. Right soon, stand up, dust yourself and live life, love yourself and keep the fingers crossed. It's not the end of life. If you ever need to talk, you can send me a PM.
that account us fake... D story too is fake
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by 190: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
so because he didnt marry you thats why you're crying??

Naija women sef una marra don tire the creator himself

what is wrong with these earthlings callED nIGERIAN WOmen

fine una nor fine

yet na una wan marry pass

with those una tiny tiny legs and black nyas.h angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by andyanders: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op, NEVER EVER do that because he is not for you.God has a man for you that He has prepared for you.A better man. You have to thank God for what has happened. What you marry him today and after a baby, you become a widow? Everything happens for good.I have seen a lady who was bent to marry guy but it never happened and he went and got married to another lady only for him to die after some months of the marriage.

Contemplating suicide goes to show that you are a coward.Just feel happy that you NEVER married a cheat who would have giving you HIV.You never knew he was sleeping with another woman and you and planning wedding behind you. So why get worried now when you supposed to be thanking your God you never married such a man.,
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by wiloy2k8(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kill ur self naa
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by raziboi(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
@Op, I think you didn't name this thread right
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

About the suicide, you are free to make your decision

u don De claim James bond....ain't u a gal....
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by LewisO: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
If it's true, that's very tragic! sad
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

By the way, why did you use this photo on your profile, I almost didn't recognize you. You look different from your manly looking selfgrin
Lol naughty gal u went 2 check my profile, lol am a fine gal na, hate just blinded ur eyes grin cool
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Psuedy(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
TickTickBoom:
Weird. Where did the "friend" get the pictures from & why did s/he wait until today to share the news with you? Something sounds fictitious about this.

D world is a global village,u knw?..wit d advent of social networking and all..I once saw sumone use a certain couple weddin pix as his DP on BBM...turned out dat d groom was a guy courting anoda of my close frnds..as in serious rltshp tins ..U nided to see her reaction.wen i showed her d pix..Told her he ws goin to ABJ for work not knowin it ws for his weddin.,and ws stil textin her durin his supposed honeymoon abt how he couldnt wait to b with her wen he got back,until she forwarded his weddin pix to him.and told him.to get lost....Ppl r just mean. cry
TickTickBoom:
Weird. Where did the "friend" get the pictures from & why did s/he wait until today to share the news with you? Something sounds fictitious about this.

D world is a global village,u knw?..wit d advent of social networking and all..I once saw sumone use a certain couple weddin pix as his DP on BBM...turned out dat d groom was a guy courting anoda of my close frnds..as in serious rltshp tins ..U nided to see her reaction.wen i showed her d pix..Told her he ws goin to ABJ for work not knowin it ws for his weddin.,and ws stil textin her durin his supposed honeymoon abt how he couldnt wait to b with her wen he got back,until she forwarded his weddin pix to him.and told him.to get lost....Ppl r just mean.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nicklaus(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:

Excellent idea, I could kill you myself if u want. wink just tell.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Elevation(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Spice your own will come, don't worry and I hope you're serious this time.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by crackhouse(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
spicelady:

maybe u have been disrespectful and unfaithful to him thinking that it doesn't matter and probably now u want him to come and settle with u. Well na only u know wetin u do sha but a man cannot leave u if u have a good character, it's very difficult, so do a self analysis.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good nite secret admirer grin@ seriousbabe wink
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Psuedy:

D world is a global village,u knw?..wit d advent of social networking and all..I once saw sumone use a certain couple weddin pix as his DP on BBM...turned out dat d groom was a guy courting anoda of my close frnds..as in serious rltshp tins ..U nided to see her reaction.wen i showed her d pix..Told her he ws goin to ABJ for work not knowin it ws for his weddin.,and ws stil textin her durin his supposed honeymoon abt how he couldnt wait to b with her wen he got back,until she forwarded his weddin pix to him.and told him.to get lost....Ppl r just mean. cry

D world is a global village,u knw?..wit d advent of social networking and all..I once saw sumone use a certain couple weddin pix as his DP on BBM...turned out dat d groom was a guy courting anoda of my close frnds..as in serious rltshp tins ..U nided to see her reaction.wen i showed her d pix..Told her he ws goin to ABJ for work not knowin it ws for his weddin.,and ws stil textin her durin his supposed honeymoon abt how he couldnt wait to b with her wen he got back,until she forwarded his weddin pix to him.and told him.to get lost....Ppl r just mean.

Okay. Something just doesn't sound right about THIS particular case though, at least not to me it doesn't. Bits of it don't add up. Problems of a suspicious mind (my own). I'll leave it there.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Take heart dear.... look at it this way you dodged a bullet pity the lady that he got married to cause once a cheat always a cheat, no guy is worth your tears not to talk of your life so chin up, put on a killer dress and go party your tears away (or if you are the religious type go to church and pray for God to bless the guy)
do u know what the girl did?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by steppin: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

You probably think you're wicked dishing out hate words, making her feel worse than she is now.
I took a look at your profile and all I could see was a little girl, who's probably on her teens, learning how to put on her pants.
Wait till it gets to your turn...na turn by turn.
Trouser ga-eru nwoke ebe oruru ibe ya.(No short cut in life)
Silly girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by IamDanto7(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Suicide? U wanna kill urself over a guy? Fuxk u!! Why would u do dt? Wen u die, u go to hell and u gonna suffer double.. Pick Ur self up and move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by musicwriter(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
This's a fake story!. Why didn't your friend tell you he/she was at your phantom boyfriend's wedding?. Why do he/she have to wait after the wedding to inform you with pictures?.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
tdayof:
that account us fake... D story too is fake

Oops! How do you know that?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote
author=spicelady post=30673105]My boyfriend and I have been dating for
14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just
did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she
showed me pictures.

I am actually contemplating suicide right now.[/quote] i knw ma word can stp u frm cryn.am a guy nd i wuldnt lyk anoda guy to treat ma sis dis way,same tin i wunt do to anoda lady.babe,jus take it as bygone nd weneva ur choosen again pls put it in prayer dt God shuld gv u d person of ur own.jus count it lyk u guyz are neva meant to be,jus count it lyk he hez dead,wuld u hv killed ur self if he was dead? if u commite sucide now,i bet u so many men tripn 4u will surely attend ur burial.Accept My word Your own Man dy come,mayb he was even blockn ur beta suitors self.dont let dis situation changed u frm Good to bad.pls still be urself.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Sorry I know that was painful, but you deserved it thoughgrin
Lol my dear it's a faceless forum..y should i? Btw it's would only be painful if they were true...u dis child good night eee. getting 2 much mention 4rm u, u don dey tire me sad
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by beesmine(f): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

I really do pray you dont experience stuff like this,guys are very smart and cunny,they could turn d strongest lady to a fool....@op,that is why it is called LIFE,it is the best teacher.move on girl,he doesn't deserve you.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Babygal4eva(f): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
do u know what the girl did?

What could she have done? he got married behind her back which means he has been dating the other babe for some time so it can't be her fault

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by streetzdreamz(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Years back when I was a guest,I always view this forum via ma bro's phone,twas educative,filled with sane intellects and loads of fun,this days reverse is the case,I believe seun or whoever owns this forum or the moderators of dis page are portraying a nonchallant attitude towards dis silly developments,and dis decay is goin 2 pull dis forum down in a couple of years,I mean d psychos dt makes silly comments here,d abuse,d curses,d silly topics,and worst still d mad humans exhibiting their insanity here!!to y'al telling d lady to go ahead with her suicidal turts,screaming she's a fool cuz she cudnt read betwixt d lines,I wish u all av a taste of what she went and is going tru,I mean wtf is wrong with u pple? She took dis forum as a haven to ease her pains rada u r all adding to her pains with ur disgusting comments,shame on y'al spineless critins!!!sorry pieces of mobile protein,rah!!@op even if the said guy means d world to u,makes ur world go round,he's not ur real husband,betrayal hurts but its better dan a union without love and harmony,I pray ur ideal man pops out real soon,dnt even think abt suicide ts never an option or d solution to any problem,peace.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by deywarley(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:

Why you gotta be so mean?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.