Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why Can't I, Tell Me Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I, Tell Me Why (833 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by ruffrider(f): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2009
If a man is a player he is praise, if a women play the same game as men do, we are scums of the earth. When I meet a man , I know whether or not I am going to ?%! his brains out. Ladies, you know what i'm talking about. When you see this fine handsome man. clothes look like he just pick them up from the cleaners, smelling very good. nice cut, fly shoes that matches is clothes, oh my gosh, and please don't let him smile and say" hello ladies, you all are looking good tonight." YOu want to walk up to him and say " I usually don't do this, but can we, you get my drift. just a though in the back of my head. Am I the only on this thread think like this?
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by iice(f): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2009
Yes. . .it's a man's world.
Though majority of my male friends think female players are just. . .women
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by arramyjay: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
Really it is if u want to bother about what people say.If you want to be, it should be no-1's business.
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by sistawoman: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2009
I learned along time ago. . . . what other people eat dont make me shit.

I'm do me and Bleep everyone else around me.

Like it or leave it.
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by spikedcylinder: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2009
Huh?
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by Akinagirl(f): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2009
She is saying it really does not matter what people think, she will do what she does. Damn what other people think of her. Imma do me, you do you.
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by 190: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
hisses and zooms off in my Hummer 2
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by Busybody2(f): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2009
sistawoman:

I learned along time ago. . . . what other people eat don't make me shit.

I'm do me and Bleep everyone else around me.

Like it or leave it.

Go sistagirl wink
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Jan 06, 2009
Damn. . . I love you ladies way of thinking. Although in my head, i would think that hell yeah am f*cking the hell out of every guy and I dont care what people think of me but uhm. . . the thing is that I guess am not all that confidant or maybe Im not interested in doing such but maybe one of these days when i lost it, I might just do so grin
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by topup: 2:01am On Jan 06, 2009
I am sure you're not the only one to think like that. I am human but I am trying not to judge, but I don't agree with it when guys or girls do it, my guy friends find that weird though because it's almost as if they expect a different rule for them, after all they have to sow their seeds. . might I ask who they are sowing the seeds into perhaps lol. Anyways, I'm not cool with casual sex male or female initiated.
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by Magz(m): 2:08am On Jan 06, 2009
ruffrider:

When I meet a man , I know whether or not I am going to ?%! his brains out. Ladies, you know what i'm talking about. When you see this fine handsome man. clothes look like he just pick them up from the cleaners, smelling very good. nice cut, fly shoes that matches is clothes, oh my gosh, and please don't let him smile and say" hello ladies, you all are looking good tonight." YOu want to walk up to him and say " I usually don't do this, but can we, you get my drift. just a though in the back of my head. Am I the only on this thread think like this?

I know just what you mean. I always get a similar response with women being very attracted to me. They say it is my gorgeous smile, my eyes, and my locks. And my manners. But I got alot of self-control though. I just don't go out with any woman, and I definately do not sleep around EVER. Instead, I'm waiting to find my Wifey so I can take care of her and "give her it good" cool wink grin
Re: Why Can't I, Tell Me Why by H2O2: 2:12am On Jan 06, 2009
topup:

I am sure you're not the only one to think like that. I am human but I am trying not to judge, but I don't agree with it when guys or girls do it, my guy friends find that weird though because it's almost as if they expect a different rule for them, after all they have to sow their seeds. . might I ask who they are sowing the seeds into perhaps lol. Anyways, I'm not cool with casual sex male or female initiated.
Magz:

I know just what you mean. I always get a similar response with women being very attracted to me. They say it is my gorgeous smile, my eyes, and my locks. And my manners. But I got alot of self-control though. I just don't go out with any woman, and I definately do not sleep around EVER. Instead, I'm waiting to find my Wifey so I can take care of her and "give her it good" cool wink grin
grin grin Mr. and Mrs. topup grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who's To Blame? / Bedroom Intervention Now! / Deserve To Be Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.