Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke (33085 Views)

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
bukatyne:

Dude, not all girls are the same and I made my first post in line with the OP

And no, I am not interested in spending your money, I have mine

How can we connect then? Mind if i give u my pin?
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
MORNDEW:

ya baby bt can u be happy with this also?

The thought that counts and I rather laugh on okada than cry in RAV 4

So love and cherish a loving atmosphere cheesy
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by DuchessLily(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thanos:
Suffer head

Its not suffer head, its true love

Valentine is supposed to be all abt love..its not all abt money and money can not buy love
A Little thing done in true love is gr8r dan all d money in d whole world

2 Likes

Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
wastedsperm:

Pls nah. If i upload the picture of my deek i will be banned. I'm sure ur BF can't stand my performance in bed. Lets hook up
chaiii upload the pics here#mods pls ban dont this guy i wan see tinz i havent see before undecided
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
wastedsperm:

How can we connect then? Mind if i give u my pin?

Modified:

Just noticed it is the romance section
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by kingjosephat(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
@Op,
Nice one Bro! But some girls really need that gift for them to feel loved
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
yuzjet:

Abegiiii..... This OP is talking from experience joor! Like u can't get it.....
the Op think about issues alot hence his wonderful breakdown for broke guys. Mind you, a guy broke today might not be tomoro.
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
bukatyne:

The thought that counts and I rather laugh on okada than cry in RAV 4

So love and cherish a loving atmosphere cheesy
wow, ar u hooked?
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by xynerise: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
Single Guys Rock
There are two types of single guy. One is a decent single guy and the other is a fuckernizer without a single girl to call his own cool
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by bukatyne(f): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
MORNDEW:

wow, ar u hooked?

Married kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
xynerise:

There are two types of single guy. One is a decent single guy and the other is a fuckernizer without a single girl to call his own cool
The emboldened is me. As for the strikethrough, I know not smiley
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by bukatyne(f): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
xynerise:

Is it cars he panel beats
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by fair14: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
You can do so, but make sure you change from it whenever you have money.
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
bukatyne:

Married kiss kiss kiss
ok. God bless ur union.
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by yuzjet(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
MORNDEW:

the Op think about issues alot hence his wonderful breakdown for broke guys. Mind you, a guy broke today might not be tomoro.

For sure.

But u still don't want to agree that OP is talking from experience!
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by xynerise: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
bukatyne:

Is it cars he panel beats
He panel beats pus'sies
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
xynerise:

He panel beats pus'sies

Hahahaha cheesy
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Gnosticmovement(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
God punish poverty
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
yuzjet:

For sure.

But u still don't want to agree that OP is talking from experience!
well if you say so.

1 Like

Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by bukatyne(f): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
MORNDEW:

ok. God bless ur union.

Amen, thanks
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by vision2050: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op, you study Econs? see how he manage #500. You be arsene Wenger partner.
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by xynerise: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
The emboldened is me. As for the strikethrough, I know not smiley
Mtchew! Them dey call meat pomo dey show face

1 Like

Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
xynerise:

Mtchew! Them dey call meat pomo dey show face
Bro, you don start again? Abeg tomorrow na una day o. We single guys wish you well...
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
This VAL gift idea might be perfect for you because it is very affordable and romantic. And you could also win a free shopping voucher to shop at Kaymu this Val More info here >> http://www.beautygeekng.com/2015/02/the-sweet-scent-of-valentine.html#.VN5SPfnF-Sq
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by darepoju(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
nice right up bro..
I like d idea. ..

but wait o... if una use the whole #500 take chop u no go give her transportation fare?... abi na treck she go waka u back house..?
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by xynerise: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, you don start again? Abeg tomorrow na una day o. We single guys wish you well...
If I hear. You wey don buy Gold circle condom version 2.0 full your wardrobe.

Girls beware of this guy o grin
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by MORNDEW(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
vision2050:
Op, you study Econs? see how he manage #500. You be arsene Wenger partner.
Op did some elective economics courses while in sch.
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
xynerise:

If I hear. You wey don buy Gold circle condom version 2.0 full your wardrobe.

Girls beware of this guy o grin
Stop trying to antagonise me before the good people of Nairaland. Hey Girls, barcanista is clean
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by xynerise: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
barcanista:
Stop trying to antagonise me before the good people of Nairaland. Hey Girls, barcanista is clean
Kai! This guy is really desperate to have a woman grin
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by vision2050: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
MORNDEW:

Op did some elective economics courses while in sch.
i tot as much. he sabi manage home
Re: How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke by Euckybaby(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.