Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (30226 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Is Jonathan Really Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darediamond(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
If your brothers or sisters were among those NYSC comrades slaugthered by the brothers of Buhari in 2011, I know you will never in your life give your support to ny of thosearrogant cows who call themselves "born to rule".
Did GEJ arrange the adduction of those girls?They hve vowed to maake the country ungovernble for him and the keep strictly to there words.
Never have you seen the thurderfire of Sango in action so the courage to act childishly will bé there for you and your like.
May evil never befall you in there hands.
Aamen.
joseph1832:
Don't mind Bog12! Indeed if his sister had been among the kidnapped girls who won't be saying this. I also believe if his cousin or one of his family had been among those who lost their lives in the Immigration Job Scam he won't be saying all he said above. Even if he was among those scammed in the Immigration Job Scam he would really be singing a different tone.

I've noticed a common trend among we Nigerians: as long as something doesn't affect us or our relative we don't seen to care. We sit back and believe everything is okay.

The same can be said with the moslems in the north, when Boko Haram started their killing of just christians and bombing our churches, they all kept mute, as soon as Boko Haram can't distinguish between christian or moslem, the moslems started shouting "Na moslem Boko Haram kill pass christians oh".

I will say it and continue to say it, evil must never be left unchecked, neither should it be condone or ignored, for evil left alone blossoms like a flower. It must be fought constantly so it will not metamorphose. The first stage is to identify the evil. The second stage is to constantly fight against that evil. The last stage is to protect yourself and make damn sure that you don't become the very evil you fight!.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Bwaal(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
kodded:

dude am a student and i have not heard about any strike

please tell me the school buhari built ?
den u must b a distance.learner shooo tell me u didnt hear abt last year ASUU and asup strike?? choi u re a deadman

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by nortcentrallord(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

This quote is shameful.
Not everyone who demands good frm this govt supports buhari.
Good governance don't take effect over night. Every government have their flaws but the good should be better than the bad. We are going there. Its just too bad to tarnish everygood thing some one does because you don't like the person. If you do that, others will dig yours out too. On an objective criticism note, it's ok but bringing extremities into it will meet equal.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by jony247(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
When yar adua was alive, he was insulted for being slow. Now he is dead, he's the best president Nigeria has ever had. We fail to appreciate our leaders. GET till 2019
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by OLUJAY4REAL: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:
13] He oversaw the release of the kidnapped chibok girls.

The fact remains that if someone u knew had been part of those girls, u would have been dancing to a different tune.

Frankly speaking, Jonathan's administration has performed better than the previous ones especially in the democratic setting in Nigeria. The Chibok girl issues /terrorism are sad and unfortunate. I just pray that God will crown all the efforts of the government /millitary with success to clear the insurgents off our land and rescue the girls. I think there should be one voice against terrorism rather politicising the serious issue. Even if eventually Jonathan's administration is able to resque this Chibok girl( which is my earnest prayer), some people will still bame GEJ for it. God bless Nigeria(ns).
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by bsjay(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bwaal:
pdp thug do u mean to say 12 striking universities

weyrey
APC terrorist, that's not what he meant.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darediamond(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
May yourdaysbe long in peace properity.
Aaaaaaaamen.
jdilight:

The corpers who were killed because Goodluck won election, are chibok girls better than them.

Or is it because your brother was not among them?

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Good governance don't take effect over night. Every government have their flaws but the good should be better than the bad. We are going there. Its just too bad to tarnish everygood thing some one does because you don't like the person. If you do that, others will dig yours out too. On an objective criticism note, it's ok but bringing extremities into it will meet equal.
So y do Gejites always insult ppl dt point out those flaws? Dt has always been my issue!
If u want Gej to look good he must be open to criticism o!
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by frainc(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Adminisher:
Yes. GEJ is really bad.
if you can't give us point to make me believe that GEJ is bad
Pls shut that stinking gutter of yours you call mouth
And this goes out to all GEJ haters without any point
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

Frankly speaking, Jonathan's administration has performed better than the previous ones especially in the democratic setting in Nigeria. The Chibok girl issues /terrorism are sad and unfortunate. I just pray that God will crown all the efforts of the government /millitary with success to clear the insurgents off our land and rescue the girls. I think there should be one voice against terrorism rather politicising the serious issue. Even if eventually Jonathan's administration is able to resque this Chibok girl( which is my earnest prayer), some people will still bame GEJ for it. God bless Nigeria(ns).

I appreciate the fact that u did not insult me
I respect ur opinion
peace
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by robosky02(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
to solve the whole wahala

Goodluck wants to transform Nigeria........... and he is already doing it
Buhari wants to fight Boko haram............. he needs a platform before he can act

ok simple

GEJ continues with the transformation

Behari let him be appointed CHAIRMAN of EFCC............ Let him fight curuption
and head of special task force to fight boko haram

i think this will keep us as one Nigeria
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
stigman:

Give cridit to ur president he try no be small, can u name one president that performed more than him, that grand papa should be resting not contesting

Lol
Agba kii wa loja ki ori omo tuntun wo
If u dnt undastand Yoruba
Itz not an insult
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by VENTY0(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
You shuld giv reasons why u tink he is bad
Adminisher:
Yes. GEJ is really bad.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by otosa(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? Am not a Politician but I was just evaluating GEJ so far in the office, yes he is corrupt! whenever the body is rotten the head is bad so he is corrupt so do all other past Leaders but.....

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC
allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you
say that Goodluck is bad.

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.

6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet
you say that Goodluck is bad.

7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and
you say Goodluck is bad.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector
which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing
and you say that he is a bad President.

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people
being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not
performing.

11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
I will rather take my comments on this topic to GTBank, save it into my account And withdrawal it after the election . He comes, he rules And he shall surely returned to Where he came from.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darediamond(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Can explain with reasonable facts how GEJ mssterminded the abduction of those school girls and as well as other continuos abductions going on in the north?
darksuit:

grin You see, uhm, Goodluck won d election,
corpers died and chibok girls were kidnapped.
Both happened after he had been elected.
So you see grin
in an attempt to discredit my opinion u ended
up making a fool of urself!
And as prodeegee meant to say, diaris God o
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Bwaal(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
bsjay:

APC terrorist, that's not what he meant.
some1 once said this

Please educate them if they have the reasoning capacity to digest it. Well, it's difficult to educate and control cows without a Fulani stick......

i wudnt say more dan dat

another pdp hypocrate

pls dnt qoute me again
cuz i dont want to speak politics nt until i am rich

ok??
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Dewze(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? Am not a Politician but I was just evaluating GEJ so far in the office, yes he is corrupt! whenever the body is rotten the head is bad so he is corrupt so do all other past Leaders but.....

1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.

2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC

3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.

4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you

5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet
you say Goodluck is bad.

6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet

7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and
you say Goodluck is bad.

8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector
which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.

9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing

10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people
being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not
performing.

11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.

12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad. Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?

Pls permit me to quote you as much and as freely as I can on other threads.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Jaymaster(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just always remember to pray for anyone that emerges as the President
Your prayer counts
Your negative words counts
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by stigman(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:

Lol
Agba kii wa loja ki ori omo tuntun wo
If u dnt undastand Yoruba
Itz not an insult

If u tell me the meaning I go happy, use am do val for me
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
bsjay:

Because u greedy, power hungry northerners never wanted power to relocate to other zones, because nigeria belongs to u alone. Kill urselves the more, we don't care...

Answer not a fool according to his folly,
lest thou also be like unto him...
I be Yoruba
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by callmenow: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
On paper, JONATHAN is the best at the moment! However, politics is not about being the best. It is about heart and minds. You must try and secure a win. Winner takes all is the game.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by OLUJAY4REAL: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
darediamond:
If your brothers or sisters were among those NYSC comrades slaugthered by the brothers of Buhari in 2011, I know you will never in your life give your support to ny of thosearrogant cows who call themselves "born to rule".
Did GEJ arrange the adduction of those girls?They hve vowed to maake the country ungovernble for him and the keep strictly to there words.
Never have you seen the thurderfire of Sango in action so the courage to act childishly will bé there for you and your like.
May evil never befall you in there hands.
Aamen.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by darksuit(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
stigman:

If u tell me the meaning I go happy, use am do val for me
e go spoil d fun
peace
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by dulux07(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
We r not saying GEJ is a bad person, what we are saying is that he is not capable of bringing positive change to this country, and we are not saying OBJ is the best president either, but he was a better leader than Jonathan. GEJ met most of this issues on ground, as a leader what has he done to improve the situation at list if he cant solve them. Sentiments apart, i dont understand y GEJ and his supporters are saying he is the best president naija ever heard, SMH. The truth is U dont have to spend 6yrs or 10yrs to make a masssive impact. Umaru Yaradua on becoming president declared his assets, which is relevant in fighting corruption since the head did who else can oppose, he reduced fuel prize, he also granted amnesty to the Niger-Deltans and so on. He did this tins in jst 2yrs despite his poor health.

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
bsjay:

Who kidnapped those girls? Are their names Stephen, Okon, Ifeanyi, Chukwudi, Jonathan? Who said he would make Nigeria ungovernable, was it Jonathan? I think many Nigerians are mentally sick. If many of u atleast listen to international channels u would know that terrorism is a global issue and only in those places where islamists and jihadists are accommodated. Instead of investigating what the problems with some Muslims are u are here accusing innocent person. #shit
I don't understand what you just said.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by babestella: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dannyset:
U agreed he is corrupt! GBAM!
Pls leave the rest of the story. Thanks for affirming the known. If u like polish "Stealing" not to look like "Corruption". We hav our own conventionally accepted definition of it.
If u like tell us "tales by moonlight", #WeHaveDecided. Let's go to the polls if JonaThieves are not afraid.
Give us free, fair, credible election and see who goes home.

99% of Nigerians are corrupt including you. You are not a saint, your self a claims saint is a fraud, a corrupt certificate forger, nepotic and despotic. Come March 28 Sensible Nigerians will send him back to Daura.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by joseph1832(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:

And yet they have ruled this country 70 percent ever since Nigeria became Nigeria. So their leaders did nothing for them yet a southerner who decides to educate them is termed "bad". Illiteracy is truly a disease" worst than HIV
It is a disease brother, especially when a person thinks a village northerner is the same as a northerner who lives in the City! I tell you my good man, not all northerners are illiterates.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by bsjay(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

So because he did not kidnap them u cannot hold him responsible? Do u know wht being a president means?
I didn't say so, but u guys are so blindfolded that u can't see anything good about him. I also think there's a governor in that state who be in charge of security. Was GEJ supposed to be the gate keeper of that school? Has he not sent troops in search for those girls? Is it until he takes up arms to enter sambisa forest himself? Una plans no go work! U will never see him!
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by synergycom19: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
stigman:

OGive cridit to ur president he try no be small, can u name one president that performed more than him, that grand papa should be resting not contesting
YES he even promised not to contest again,but GEJ very despeakable performance brought him back
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by joseph1832(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

If your brother had been part of those killed because Buhari lost an election last year, would you have voted him Answer that before I continue.
Before I answer, lemme ask, where did you do your NYSC?.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by solla22: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bog12:

you say Goodluck is bad.

you say Goodluck is bad.

performing.

Point No.8 has negated everything.

Why cant he just fix basic things and let at least 60% of nigerians feel his impact.
You keep saying agriculture - Price of food is now more expensive than when he came into power.
You say Rail - What % of Nigerians are using the rail and why has rail suddenly become such an important project.

I am not saying he isnt working but he has to tackle corruption, Power and Security head on.
Re: Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.