Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo (49269 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Am Afraid... Buhari Is Winning... / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Senjuchiha: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Good enough buhari has ruled Nigeria before,but since
he has been campaigning I v not heard him mention
one developmental project he started or completed all I
hear him say is that he made a decree to kill drug
pushers and he imprisoned people that where against
his tyrant govt,incase u where not born then,some of
the innocent Nigerians buhari imprisoned are-Ambrose
Ali,Sam Mbakwe,Chief Alex Elweme,Fela Anikulapo
Kuti,Chief Obafemi Awolowo,Pa Adekunle Ajasin,Sheik
Gumi,Chief Bola Ige and many more.Buhari is just a
desperate man he has nothing to offer

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by godoluwa(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Medieval Generals. It is a pity tribalism has gotten the most of us in this country. Some elements from Northern and South Western Nigeria never wanted any other Nigerian from the eastern region to be president. All they see is petrodollars. Imagine Obasanjo of all people on earth! WOW!
People from certain region in SW are sensible & nt all are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
..tot u wr smata dn ds....guess i ws wrong cuz u're d must retarded janjalweedian in nl....go Bleep urself...bitch!!!!!
Never in ur life quote me agan. Never. You bloody piece of low life.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by amakenny: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Beginning 2003, OBJ was denied imposing another presidential candidate upon PDP for this year's presidential election. What else is left to show that Obasanjo has gone paranoid over Jonathan? Obasanjo needs to be watched closely before he commits the S-word over Jonathan.

Obasanjo solely imposed late Yar'Adua upon PDP in 2007, despite that ex-Rivers governor, Peter Odili, was already cruising to victory as PDP presidential candidate then if Obasanjo had allowed party democracy prevail. Odili waited to be compensated by Obasanjo the king-maker with VP position, but no dice, OBJ chose Goodluck Jonathan because Odili has a name that sounded Igbo.

Now OBJ is lying about everything to make Jonathan lose re-election. How many votes has OBJ? Problem is that OBJ over-rates himself. Watch him talk about attending security meetings in Munich and cruising for meetings all over the world, you get the impression that OBJ still believes he is still in office as president of Nigeria. It is believable PDP insinuation that OBJ wants to come back to power vial an Interim govt.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Senjuchiha: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Janjalweedian....yaba left no far.....slowpoke
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by MaureenBest: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
In my candid opinion, I have never seen the saviour of this country both the present leadership and the forth coming. If Obasanjo can have the boldness to castigate and criticize another after all his bad rulership. Then it will be hard for any president to learn decency. Hence they will all come out and sound like saints. The most award wining corrupt leader is busy accusing another person of being corrupt. God save this Country!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
We Need more Cluelessness
*He is Clueless yet his Government was the first in the
World to conquer the dreaded Ebola Virus.
* He is Clueless yet under his leadership,Nigeria has
become the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.
*He is Clueless yet his Minister for Agriculture has been
begged to come show the world how he eliminated
corruption and transformed the Agriculture sector.
*He is Clueless yet his Petroleum minister was elected to be
the First female President of OPEC.
*He is Clueless yet under his leadership,the Nigerian
Economy is Number one in Africa.
*He is Clueless yet he was able to Privatize the Power
sector which none could do before him.
* He is Clueless yet he has built more roads than any other
government before him.
*He is Clueless yet for the first time in our history,we now
have over 10 Automobile manufacturers in Nigeria.
*He is Clueless yet he's built over 12 tertiary institutions
within 4 years.
If all these were achieved by a clueless man,we need the
Cluelessness to continue till 2019.

May ur life be just the way Goodluck has done to Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by OLADD: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
kent79:
OBJ has a hidden problem

OBJ is just trying to be smart. If there's anybody who's afraid of probe, it's either himself or Tinubu. They are the two dinosaurs who refused to leave the scene when the ovation has died down. Anyway, his vituperations are borne out of frustration having realised Buhari will never win the forthcoming polls.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by hubreality(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sijo01:
Obj go back to your farm and allow gej to rule in peace..
He's actually heating the polity. I believe GMB can only do that or not as insinuated by OBJ if he GMB is elected, what if he loses. We know that president Goodluck Jonathan is more democratic and selfless to ensure credible 2015 elections. OBJ ought to stop heating the polity and leave the president alone if he's wishing Buhari to win, people will decide with their votes and not him.

It's so glaring that INEC wasn't practically ready for the rescheduled Feb 14 and 28 general elections. It was quite insightful of the government on the polls shift; INEC can now finish up their adhoc staff training and other logistics, so many people can now collect their PVCs without been defranchised by INEC.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by shamecurls(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
debo07:
I will keep on saying it dat OBJ is more influencial than GEJ worldwide.

That's a constant.. GEJ is a local champion that is not even wanted in Nigeria and West Africa, how much more the world.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by visalo: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obj is a sick man searching for relevant. Our we too short memories that we can't remember how corrupt is this useless baboon when he was a president. What of the 16billions dollars for power project that he stole. Prepared your gave cus Gej will win again.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Senjuchiha: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Calebosko:
this ape talk too much, abeg who be d zoo keeper? Return am to the last zoo,sharperly make i hear word,giv am banana wether e go shot up
d zoo keeper shld b flogged 5= stokes of koboko 4 allowin a wild ape 2 b loosed on d society
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Ngoziada592: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ and his cronies will have to go on exile to avoid kirikiri if Buhari wins. That is why they made the statement that GEJ would rather hand power back to the military shocked
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
come March we will all be out of our miseries concerning who the president of this country is going to be.
If stealing is not corruption I see no reason why Jonathan should be afraid. He is just contradicting himself.

All we want is change. Tired of being ruled by a clueless being.

#Sia Buhari till God decides
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by visalo: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=Jchi9876 post=30753748]

May ur life be just the way Goodluck has done to Nigeria [/quote

I know you are below 15years with your utterances.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Senjuchiha: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jchi9876:

Coming from a female? U dull sha
......yaba left no far
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by deletrue: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Look at those two uncultured deviants. GEJ's popularity is giving them full time frustration and sleepless nights. Who do they think they are? They think people are believing this their every day propagandas? Useless people. Soyinka and Obasanjo should tell Nigerians their contributions. They will all go to admission because of disappointments.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=visalo post=30753835][/quote]

I know you are above 100 as you don't even know how to quote right
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Opinedecandid(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
"...he is not the only one afraid of Buhari.”

The above line just amuses me.
Baba OBJ knows that in event where Grand Pa Buhari wins and means to fight corruption by sending past corrupt leaders, Obasanjo would most likely be the chief amongst them.

I suppose very vehemently that Obasanjo was more corrupt than Jonathan.

Every reader of this comment is only permitted to like or share the comment.
I don't permit anyone to quote me.
I repeat, only just like and share the above, don't quote me!
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by OLADD: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
oh..Obasanjo has said nothing but the truth ..Jonathan is scared of his evil doings.. Even if Obasanjo himself is found to be wanting, he will be punished accordingly..That is the kind of justice and democracy we want and only APC can do that. Sai Buhari..

Yes, that's APC brand. Certficate forgery, perjury, propaganda and looting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
......yaba left no far

Where u from sef??,
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by amakenny: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jchi9876:

May ur life be just the way Goodluck has done to Nigeria

GEJ has run Nigeria better than most of his predecessors, and despite the war your friends declared against his administration right from Day One. But problem is that because your lot are struggling to collect Aso Rock from Jonathan, you may never see Jonathan's many good achievements for Nigeria. Just one example, fuel scarcity gone: Nigerians were spending days and nights at petrol stations for fuel before President Jonathan came. Jonathan sent fuel scarcity creators scampering from Nigeria. This is a most serious problem that nearly crippled Nigeria until Jonathan solved it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by slymichael(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo is d most oldest fool so far I have seen I recent times

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by bensonpraise: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm come 2 think of it, OBJ n GEJ who should b afraid dat buhari will send him 2 prison. I think we all know d answer so OBJ don't deceive urself ooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Seun(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Peppyluv:
Apologise for not being his puppet? Naaaaaa
It probably goes beyond that. Afterall, Buhari is not Obasanjo's puppet and will never be Obasanjo's puppet, yet Obasanjo is helping him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
amakenny:

GEJ has run Nigeria better than most of his predecessors, and despite the war your friends declared against his administration right from Day One. But problem is that because your lot are struggling to collect Aso Rock from Jonathan, you may never see Jonathan's many good achievements for Nigeria. Just one example, fuel scarcity gone: Nigerians were spending days and nights at petrol stations for fuel before President Jonathan came and sent fuel scarcity creators scampering from Nigeria. This is a most serious problem that nearly crippled Nigeria until Jonathan solved it.

Confirm the "prayer" with an Amen and stop dancing alanta around
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Sijo01(f): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jchi9876:

I would rather be than have a brain like you and still think with ur anus

Remain brainless as you agreed.
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by OLADD: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
datguru:
The way people talk about this buhari of a thing is disguising me! Are you guys blind ? For me, mere looking at his face I see a hypocrite.

And the stewpid old fool called obasanjo will not let Nigeria be, hasn't he stolen enough ?

Buhari my foot. He will jail GEJ after he has been sent back to his cows at daura

I agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Jchi9876: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seun:
It probably goes beyond that. Afterall, Buhari is not Obasanjo's puppet and will never be Obasanjo's puppet, yet Obasanjo is helping him.

No mind these children they barely know what politicking is abt
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Edoblakky(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ may be correct on this one only that he (OBJ) will also be jailed or be sent to his grave first assuming GMB wins. When OBJ left prison to Aso Rock, his farm was a wasted parched area. But now, he runs a state-of-the-art farm, second to none. How did he upgrade his farm? Look at the money OBJ spent on power, roads etc yet no progress. If anyone should talk of corruption, it should not be OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by Senjuchiha: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jchi9876:

Olodo na as my brain dirty na so u mama toto dirty
Re: Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo by An2elect2(f): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.