Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (81138 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson:

B0rn2fuck, have you seen sister Rokiatu of recent? Abeg check on her.
you meant, hotie tima

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by canalily(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
auntymi:
C packagiN grin
yes dear i lov urs cos its naturalwink
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by notoriousbabe: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:
Fake bosom, fake yansh, fake hair, fake nails. Everytin fake
even some of their toto na fake

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by madenigga2dcore(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
so dis na why dat girl no wan hug me since eh ... mek I no go scatter her packaging....#nodds head#
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by MrClarity(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ladies are full deceit
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson:

May yours fall off as you'll be walking on the road in Jesus name...amen.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Hugo7(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ OP you would have said TO deceive guys who are after Big yash...

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by ivyT(f): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote
author=saxwizard post=30761331]Am nt a fan of d back side cos na poo
dey cum out of d plc..am a fan of d frönt side cos na milk dey thr and
milk is gud 4d body[/quote]
badt sharp guy...
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by RomanyChi(f): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
well done! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by rioemmanuel(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
I saw a girl in church today and I was like this is not the yansh I use to know.

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by optimism91(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
chai!!
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Pain(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
I heard there's even fake hole on sale now...
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
no wonder when I touch it.....it feels like am pressing an ankara
some ppl can lie for this world
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by RomanyChi(f): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
bellychiz:
It's not easy jawe

LMAOOOOOOOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm in tears! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by sweettease(f): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
calabaman:

happy new year angry
What's with the smiley? I sent you a happy new year mail undecided I'm supposed to be the one putting up that smiley.

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by MrDoGood(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
She's a broke girl. Can't she go and buy fake butt instead of using rags

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by sweettease(f): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
mikketech:
shutup. Useless girl.

mikketech:
as ehh! Very very fake like this stupid sweettease
This one don turn wizard hunting o, lmao why e dey pain you? Na you find my trouble here again o tongue
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by samx4real(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:

And they want a real man?

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by LadyX(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Exponental:
bad market...... if u end up catching d big fish, u become stewpid wen he finds out.
grin Imagine her removing all those pieces of clothes before the big fish!
Or the big discovers that she's not as endowed as he saw/ thought

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
teemanbastos:
ki Olohun sanu wa
can you imagine! God have mercy
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by tomzman: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol. So true
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by obomobo: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
This na valentine packaging
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by LadyX(f): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson:

May yours fall off as you'll be walking on the road in Jesus name...amen.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by gbenga007(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Psalmwise:
sumtimes wen I touch d upper wan it feels asif am holding a burglary...its so hard...dat I wonder if clay soil was added to their own sand...it still baffles me y re dey so big and hard on d outside and yet so small and soft or too softerest on d inside...,I later heard dey use push up foam enabed iron bra

ROTFL.. yoou never jam anything. Everything about them is fake. Fake bum (bum), fake eyes, fake eyelids, fake face (foundation and ish), fake bosoms, fake smile, fake height (high heel), fake finger nails, fake hair. Virtually everything is fake. Yet they always want real men.

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by sammyj: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Babe post your own deceit make we see oooo !! grin grin
diddydiva:
you mean deceive the dumb and gullible ones ? yes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by gbenga007(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
MrDoGood:
She's a broke girl. Can't she go and buy fake butt instead of using rags

It starts from here bro. The young shall grow

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Confuciusng(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't be fooled, just look at the legs. If the legs are not as thick as the ass then, 90% of Asses like that are fake.

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by intergral(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:
It looks so real! Lmao
your username attracted my attention, nice one!
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by todayguest(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:
bros you harsh!!!
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
This what they call "Packaging otalenu"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What All Men Want At The End / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2]