Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (36963 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
I dont know what your guys are talking about. Do you seriously think we have virgins in this era of sex education , where theres so much awareness of sexuality by gals under 12. The lady should keep matters of virginity to herself. I think she just wants cheap publicity.
Afterall theres no real way to ascertain virginity, the thing no get meter.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Mrcapability7: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
undecided
englishmart:
Kedu Ihe in'ako?
ke di ihe ana asu? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Purity01:
Tnx dear. It hurt me to see ppl say rubbish abt d issue of preservation. U hit d nail on d head. I only wonder who gets to put dis on frontpage. This is nairaland. A nigerian forum whr our african/nigerian values shld be preserved n promoted, rather i see fornication being praised as d ultimate

d truth need to be told. Boys of dis day r lazy physically, psycologically & emotionally one can tell frm d threads they r generating on Romance, job section and others. Nairalands r making money sending them to d frontpage to there own destruction most of these threads are culled frm western sites. Now is spreading like fire during harmattan. if this useless threads r left untame they will constitute havoc in the society. d boys will practice, rehearse and excercise them in their subconcious minds & thinking.
if we want peace in dis country it must start frm our individual selves, frm our discrete homes and maintain our social norms.
now u see husband slittering throats or beating their wives and vice versa. homosexuals, drugs Smokinh,cheatings e.t.c all were sourced and inculated i.e programmed into dere minds bf it was carried out

We need healthier threads on Nairalander & Admin should work towards that 4 d benefit of d Mammoth youth using this forum.

nice1 sister

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by onila(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:
Hardly u find virgins at 18yrs in Nigeria,even onila claiming #TeamVirgin can't deny that fact...
thats a lie!
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
onila:
thats a lie!

I never said you can't, i only said "hardly" you find em & you itz true.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Ujulabelle: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Virginity is a priceless thing. At the same time, it doesn't guarantee one 2 be free from STDs. U keep your virginity because of God, not because of you.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Yucee55(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY. IT IS LACK OF OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by debrihachi(f): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin
I guess u r...ur too ugly t b screwed. .lmao
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by debrihachi(f): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
jmoore:
Freedom of expression.
Why must you shut up a virgin for revealing her status?

If some folks discuss how they fuc* anyhow. Why should that of a virgin be different, huh? She is free to talk about her lifestyle.

One of the most ridiculous statements I have heard for many years is that "no true virgin reveals his or her status". What a lie from the pit of hell!!
The devil is not happy with true virgins who reveal themselves.
ride on pastor! lol ..ode!
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ritababe(f): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
debrihachi:

I guess u r...ur too ugly t b screwed. .lmao

thank u
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by stan241(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
@tosyne its been a while seems the ministry is really moving forward keep up the good work my brother....@topic there was a course we did back in year one titled "Basic English Comprehension" and i think some of this courses should be made compulsory....the op has only stated and i believe is his opinion cum personal beliefs or experiences...the one thing you notice here is that people are very emotional and tend to give knee jerk reactions without properly understanding what they have read...Its good being a virgin as a matter of fact its a thing of pride and something one should keep and i quote keep to oneself cus that the non virgins are screaming about their excapades doesn't mean you as a virgin should go about screaming about your purity...I believe only your husband or wife should be the one to go broadcasting about how he met you a virgin cus to him its a thing of absolute pride not you doing the broadcast yourself and in a society like ours where people women especially lie without guage concerning this particular issue one would be forgiven for not believing a lady when she says she's a virgin so keep it to urself pride yourself with it let it give you inner joy cus in the end why else are you keeping it?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
stan241:
@tosyne its been a while seems the ministry is really moving forward keep up the good work my brother....@topic there was a course we did back in year one titled "Basic English Comprehension" and i think some of this courses should be made compulsory....the op has only stated and i believe is his opinion cum personal beliefs or experiences...the one thing you notice here is that people are very emotional and tend to give knee jerk reactions without properly understanding what they have read...Its good being a virgin as a matter of fact its a thing of pride and something one should keep and i quote keep to oneself cus that the non virgins are screaming about their excapades doesn't mean you as a virgin should go about screaming about your purity...I believe only your husband or wife should be the one to go broadcasting about how he met you a virgin cus to him its a thing of absolute pride not you doing the broadcast yourself and in a society like ours where people women especially lie without guage concerning this particular issue one would be forgiven for not believing a lady when she says she's a virgin so keep it to urself pride yourself with it let it give you inner joy cus in the end why else are you keeping it?
Ooooooooh my God shocked

Bro you are da boss ooooo

Im surprised 90% of nairalanders have poor comprehensive skill... I however stated in number 2 that i love virgins and i would really like to have one too, just that i detest when they broadcast it to show off or discriminate others

i just want them to point to a sentence where i rubbished virginity.. Now can you see why people fail and blame it on lecturers ?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nicklaus(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Purity01:
Hey! No one is claiming virginity to spite any body. Stop promoting dis wierd propangadna. We are not westeners, and as such shouldn't live like them. Virginity is sometin to be appreciated, not just becx its morally upright, but also d bible commends it. Not just for d ladies, but for d gents too. D devil has put so much ills d heart of man dat we don't knw wat is right anymore. I just wish u wld not just continue teaching lies.
Nice one from u swthrt, I love that plenty.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Purity01(f): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Ure welcome dear
Nicklaus:
Nice one from u swthrt, I love that plenty.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ghost1718(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2015
Purity01:
In as much as u wrote dat part, which off course i take with a pinch of salt, d rest speaks for itself. There are many imature minds here. Learn to put up tinx dat aint questionable. Be clear with tinx. All i glean from ur writeups is d fact dat gals r to be treated like xx objeccts
u need procold
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by justicejay(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ipledge:
yes,virgins are betrayer,she will actualy give her virginity to someone else
so I should stop trusting them and have my own way shocked
Ipledge:
yes,virgins are betrayer,she will actualy give her virginity to someone else
so I should stop trusting them and have my own way
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
justicejay:

so I should stop trusting them and have my own way shocked
so I should stop trusting them and have my own way
let tell u two stories,one against me and other devoured me
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by justicejay(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ipledge:
let tell u two stories,one against me and other devoured me
uhmm, interesting
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Syphonn(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Texas motorist arrested for pasting FU+CK TRUMP on vehicle

A Texas motorist has drawn attention to the anti-Donald Trump sticker on his car that expresses his feelings towards the current president of the United States.

It says: “Fu+ck Trump and fu+ck you for voting for him.

READ MORE
http://www.busygisting.com/texas-police-hunt-and-arrest-driver-with-huge-f-trump-sticker-on-car/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.