Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (36932 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by baba11(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Being virgin is a personal thing..
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by oloworulz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Okayoooo. SAI BUHARI
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks this post doesn't make much sense?

A Virgin should be proud of his or her virginity - good

Should not go about broadcasting it - good also

But all the reasons u stated are whack!

Simple truth is claiming you're a virgin when you're not doesn't guarantee better husband and it will be terribly disappointing when your partner knows you're not later.

If you've lost your virginity, it doesn't make you a bad person provided you're changed person.

That you're a Virgin also doesn't mean you're a good person.

Chikena!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by naturalwaves: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
haryormeedeh:
he isn't saying there is no pride in it, but most girls have this holier than thou attitude because they are still virgins. And most of them are still Virgins because they were well protected and had no cause to lose it, not because they really wanted to be
So, is this the excuse for losing yours? Smh. Everyone could lose it no matter the protection and those that have it have a higher level of discipline than you and that should be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hardly u find virgins at 18yrs in Nigeria,even onila claiming #TeamVirgin can't deny that fact...
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by adblack10(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
cheesy
true talk nice writeup
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by eminent007(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin

my Pastor taught me that "the Devil is a Liar", but have come to realise that "the Liar is a Devil."

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Edusouls(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
women and lies,are like husband and wife, since the days of eden...
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
freshness2020:
If truly ♈όϋ are...keep the flag flying!
Its a pride!
Are you trying to say that non virgins have no pride again..
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Kobeje(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
There is a danger in the blabbing which i will label no.10.

10. Some nasty guys can target you and ... I'm sure you don't want to lose that pride that way. So keep it to yourself and let it be the pride of your husband later on.

I proudly have that testimony about my wife, and myself anyway. Had to read books, if u get what mean. We have children in SS now anyway. So no need for counsels.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by orbis(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
I can't even marry a virgin....I don't want my story to later grace the front page of nairaland like...."my husband punishes me with sex"....
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ritababe(f): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
eminent007:

my Pastor taught me that "the Devil is a Liar", but have come to realise that "the Liar is a Devil."

so are u calling me devil now?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by eminent007(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin

My Pastor taught me that "the Devil is a Liar" but have come to understand that "the Liar is a Devil."
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
jmoore:
Freedom of expression.
Why must you shut up a virgin for revealing her status?

If some folks discuss how they fuc* anyhow. Why should that of a virgin be different, huh? She is free to talk about her lifestyle.

One of the most ridiculous statements I have heard for many years is that "no true virgin reveals his or her status". What a lie from the pit of hell!!
The devil is not happy with true virgins who reveal themselves.
Have you seen where rich people make noise about what they have ... Is usually people that have small who sing praises with their own
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by canalily(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
MzNelly:
I love this a lot! kiss kiss
When I hear ladies scream off their heads that they're virgins, it makes me want to forget a brick in their face

No true virgin will go about broadcasting it.
You're a virgin, thats good for you. Now STFU -_-
lemme bend my eye check if u r a virgin....open ur legs joorshocked wink grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
justicejay:
I don't too much like virgin girls especially dating them..cos the ego will be too much at least have tried few V ladies they be like am the commandant in this field.
na because u let them know u care they are virgin,if u know say she be virgin,try to fukc her on her first visit,even she resist she will never behave like boss to u
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Come to my bed lemme check if your a Virgin or not...
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by JosephineM: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin
You mean u never born pikin?
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by eminent007(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:

so are u calling me devil now?

Didn't say nothin like that!

Unless of course if.....
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Tymax(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:
It's really good to keep ones virginity. It helps secure trust , respect and love in your husband's heart.
And of course it's a woman's pride.

But to start ranting about it is quite annoying, insecure,immature and dangerous.

The op said it all.

Nice one op. You always amaze me grin

Hmmmmm.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by NaijaKnight(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
I personally don't see a big deal if a person claims he or she is one, however, it is better to be discreet with such details, imo

What stinks and gives me the impression a person is towing the path of self aggrandizement and delusion is when he/she gives off this vibe of discrimination by putting on this garb of self-righteousness, more like "I better pass you" --- too bad.

If you're a virgin, please keep at it. If you feel it's not time to go all the way, don't let anyone induce you to.

If you're not a virgin and it bothers you that you've not been living right, it is never too late to make amends.
It is a thing of bravery to be a person who has gone all the way sexually and then you decide to stay away from it.

If you don't care about virginity or see no big deal in being a sexually active person, good! It's your life!

I'm of the strong conviction though, that there is a spirit in man, the inspiration of the almighty gives him understanding, of what is right, of what is wrong.

In the end; to each, his own path.

Well said! Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by freshness2020: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Doxie69:

Are you trying to say that non virgins have no pride again..
I didn't say dat!
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

I agree to everything you said ma'am but wondering why should a woman care about keeping her virginity for a special love in her husband's heart when the husband never minded to keep his for his wife's love in the heart. Shouldn't it be both ways or what do you think
of course it should be both ways. The two gender should keep themselves.

But in our society. More is expected from the female gender.

A Guy's virginity can not be proved except if he says or acts it. While the female's is quite the opposite.

Moreover can two wrongs make a right?

meaning the fact that others do it shouldn't lure you into in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Keep your thanks to yourself, I don't need neither do I deserve it.
I only seek but one thing....To avenge my demise
oh!!!

seriousbabe grin

how you doing?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by obaayo2: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin
whooosh
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
What I see here is, "rant of frustrated Non-virgins"...

If Non-virgins can proudly scream how they bang and enjoy sex, why should a virgin keep quiet about her status?

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Tymax(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

oh!!!

seriousbabe grin

how you doing?
I just PM you. Oya respond ASAP. angry
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by missghost(f): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

oh!!!

seriousbabe grin

how you doing?

Your words are alien to my vast wealth of memory

Please tread my path with caution. Don't provoke me or you will face the inevitable penalty
Arivaadachi
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tymax:

I just PM you. Oya respond ASAP. angry
okay
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by darksuit(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
My Greatgrandma is a virgin so wat is
the big deal grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nicklaus(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
MzNelly:
I love this a lot! kiss kiss
When I hear ladies scream off their heads that they're virgins, it makes me want to forget a brick in their face

No true virgin will go about broadcasting it.
You're a virgin, thats good for you. Now STFU -_-
how very stubborn of you grin sound a bit jeluS tho wink whispering,,,,,',U Don't need that, you are' sweeT grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by neyur: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
The funny part of it is that; when a guy ask his new gurl friend,ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
She will reply in haste YES! I AM..if the guy then shows an attitude of relunctness..the gurl in haste, you don't believe? Ok naw..forget...lozzzz

Almost all the lady want to carry the name virgin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.