Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (36967 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by MizMyColi(f): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
meelorlah:
Quite a while...missed u

I've been around my dear.
kiss
Hope you've been good?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
number 6 ... #so true #my roommates dealt with me ehn crynumber 6 ... #so true #my roommates dealt with me ehn
in order words are you trying to claim a virgin here... hehehehe cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by meelorlah(f): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

kiss
Hope you've been good?
Good to hear that... yes, I've been good

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

kiss
Hope you've been good?
MizMyColi i want to marry you.. how do i go about that wink
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ghost1718(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2015
Finger bleep nko??.......... Even my Nebour wife with 3kids claims to be virgin.......... Is in ladies blood
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Purity01:
In as much as u wrote dat part, which off course i take with a pinch of salt, d rest speaks for itself. There are many imature minds here. Learn to put up tinx dat aint questionable. Be clear with tinx. All i glean from ur writeups is d fact dat gals r to be treated like xx objects
oooooooh my God shocked
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by abdulkayus(m): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2015
so to u tosyne2much and ur advocates, its ok for ppl that are nt virgin to be bragging abt their sexual prowess and their sex experience and its a crime to a non virgin to brag or even proudly say openly that he orshe is a virgin.
That is a hypocritical assertion.
Virgins should be hailed and encourage to hold on nt bash while mon virgin shld also be encourage to become secondary virgin and protect their private parts till marriage.
Let live life according to Hod standard.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by MizMyColi(f): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
MizMyColi i want to marry you.. how do i go about that wink

Hahahahahaha

Okay seriously now,
What might have inspired this bold assertion?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Truckpusher(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Watching in 5D as Tosyn commits suicide. cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahaha

Okay seriously now,
What might have inspired this bold assertion?
For reasons best known to me cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by MizMyColi(f): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
For reasons best known to me cheesy

I know that's a way of complimenting me @ initial mention.

Thanks Much.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by nafcoo: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2015
virgin lady's are very cool and it always gud u keep it if u are still one
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by joyceok: 4:19am On Feb 16, 2015
funmilayoB:

all garbage

Your topics on nairaland shows you are proud to be a non-virgin https://www.nairaland.com/funmilayob
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by kelvinnn(m): 4:56am On Feb 16, 2015
undecided 80% of Nigerian girls today are all toks.....orimi ma Jen kin bawon fe aya tokunbo.....aloku obirin.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by harffie(m): 5:34am On Feb 16, 2015
haryormeedeh:
he isn't saying there is no pride in it, but most girls have this holier than thou attitude because they are still virgins. And most of them are still Virgins because they were well protected and had no cause to lose it, not because they really wanted to be
Are you a virgin??
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by bugsinbad: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2015
With experience "most virgins give the best heads "
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Exactly
What I see here is, "rant of frustrated Non-virgins"...

If Non-virgins can proudly scream how they bang and enjoy sex, why should a virgin keep quiet about her status?

Rubbish![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
in order words are you trying to claim a virgin here... hehehehe cheesy
am not claiming anything. nobody knows me here, so what's the big deal?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2015
@ Op, your thread can't stop me

see them undecided doubting Thomas
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2015
yettybaby112:
@ Op, your thread can't stop me

see them undecided doubting Thomas
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by nkemdi89(f): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
wooooooooow you really made a lot of sense.. Let me reveal something to you.. I actually write naughty stuffs lately because my blog seems to be progressing more than before simply because controversial topics like this catches people's fancy... hope you get ?

if only people know me behind the internet, they would be so shocked
cool
I understand.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by countsparrow: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
pic of ur gbolaka pls grin

Coming up shortly... tongue
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Lipzlikeshugar:
am not claiming anything. nobody knows me here, so what's the big deal?
Very good
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Mrcapability7: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2015
englishmart:
Tosyne how far?
Oboy that my babe wey dey form hard to get don finally fall o. Just because she hear say I win 1m for sports betting. She wan wreck me like miley Cyprus
lol Egwu ya na efe efe, o dika
obu di virus?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by englishmart(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Mrcapability7:
lol Egwu ya na efe efe, o dika
obu di virus?
Kedu Ihe in'ako?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
countsparrow:

Coming up shortly... tongue
grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2015
chibwike:
ma'am have been around oh...i just decided to lay low...hw re u nw
That is lovely dear.I am fine thanks for asking kiss
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2015
Aprime:
Rubbish thread.

Hey if you're still virgin, be proud. If they laugh at you, say 'I can be like you overnight, but you'll never be like me again.'

Showcase Your Purity.
Ignore All Idíots.
God bless you real good. My Sunday School teacher was saying yesterday that the non virgins should not be intimidating the virgins. In as much as we encourage those who have lost theirs, we shouldn't make the virgins feel intimidated. Please, if you are still a virgin, don't allow anybody to intimidate you. And it will be better you keep your mouth shut about it. It's not meant for CNN.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by mizkeleke(f): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Being a virgin doesn't make one any better than a non-virgin.
Be discrete about it or you can choose to share.... Its a matter of choice.

My opinion duo.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by daproflinks: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
What does it profit you to be a virgin but character wise you are zero?...your being a virgin dosn't guarantee you heaven so enough of this pride talk.. Jesus said he who hasn't sin should cast the first stone...You are a virgin...Now tell me you have never lied,stole or had any evil thought in your life?......Nonsense talk
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by machi25(f): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
@ op u are on point being a virgin is a good thing and something to be proud of but should be between u and ur God or for whatever reason(s) u are keeping it.don't go about telling every ear that cares to listen that u are a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.