Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (36961 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by justicejay(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
na because u let them know u care they are virgin,if u know say she be virgin,try to fukc her on her first visit,even she resist she will never behave like boss to u
is it bad to care for someone you love?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by missghost(f): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! You are smarter smiley
Why do you say so?
Don't mind my question, I am a bit narcissistic.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Fourwinds: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tymax:

I just PM you. Oya respond ASAP. angry
sorry can you send it again.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by haryormeedeh(f): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
naturalwaves:

My dear, it is so obvious you have lost it because
1) You sounded like a cry baby.
2) If you are still intact, you would know that you are a virgin not because of the protection or lack of opportunity but because of a personal resolve
( discipline) not to let go of it or do you have surveillance cam placed on you?Even if you do, is it 24/7? And how long does 5ex take that people will be virgins cos they are monitored? Don't get me wrong, this does not mean that virgins are better off in character than non-virgins but virgins are more sexually disciplined than non-virgins. At least, they are disciplined enough to withhold penetration.
lol, Aii sweet

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Shubbylee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin

Tah!! Virgin Atlantic ni!! I don even see am for ur face say u like rough play!! LOL
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
missghost:

Why do you say so?
Don't mind my question, I am a bit narcissistic.

Nah no worries, your question is in order. smiley

I said you are smarter coz of how quick you were to respond to my quote of you when I realised my mistake immediately and rushed for corrections. That was faster than Usain Bolt
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
haryormeedeh:
lol, Aii sweet

Superb response smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by youngsolex(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aprime:
Rubbish thread.

Hey if you're still virgin, be proud. If they laugh at you, say 'I can be like you overnight, but you'll never be like me again.'

Showcase Your Purity.
Ignore All Idíots.

Ya it's a gud thing 2 b a virgin n b proud of it inside ur heart by urslf because if u say it out and showing how proud u are, them go set u up and e don b 4 u.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by FredHandsome(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
mattkelly:
Na so my former landlord's daughter dey tell me one day say she be Virgin..She knew i never believed her.Anyway sha,We don dey talk dating now even after i had left the house..she dey come my side soonest so i go confirm if na true even though i don know for my mind say na lie she dey lie..
So you wan bleep ur landlord daughter? Ok, welldone! I hope you don dey begin look for another house?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Defcon1:

Well,the Op never said a lady shouldn't be proud of her virginity.
He was only trying to say that they should not rub it in other people's faces as if they are any better...just because they are virgins.
Virginity is good,but it doesn't make you a better person,overall,than a non-virgin
Neither does it guarantee a better husband or marriage or fidelity
It doesn't guarantee heaven either

Savour your jewel in private,no need to broadcast it

Many ladies started out vowing to remain virgins till marriage,but something unexpected happened and despite their solid resolve they lost their jewel
So be proud you are still intact,but don't let it get to your head
That is all
God bless you bro... Can you now see the reasons why those who fail Jamb every year outweigh those who pass ? cheesy

Despite the fact that I tried to make this write-up very easy to comprehend yet some dumb skulls still find it difficult to comprehend.. I never stated that a lady shouldn't be proud of her virginity, I only said you shouldn't brag or discriminate those who have lost theirs
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
funmilayoB:

How is it nice bro can u tell me?

Ow, cheesy, Do you think the points of the Op weren't true? smiley
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by HARMYMY(f): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aprime:
Rubbish thread.

Hey if you're still virgin, be proud. If they laugh at you, say 'I can be like you overnight, but you'll never be like me again.'

Showcase Your Purity.
Ignore All Idíots.
Good advice but it not practicable
I heard a story of one proud virgin that was gang rape and it was set up by her friends
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Moana(f): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Let your self-worth be determined by your honeypot
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
duduhemit36:
dah virgin gal no gree for ur proposal abi.....oga tosyne2much
hahahahahaha lwkmd

Egbon, my babe na certified virgin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by franugo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
haryormeedeh:
he isn't saying there is no pride in it, but most girls have this holier than thou attitude because they are still virgins. And most of them are still Virgins because they were well protected and had no cause to lose it, not because they really wanted to be

kisskisskissa very sensible comment dearie
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by clemzo1233(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
I recently met a girl which every thing about her tells she is a cheerful giver. After she had finished playing ruff with me, tells me she is a virgin. I looked directly into her eyes and almost laughed my heart out.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
emusmith:

Ow, cheesy, Do you think the points of the Op weren't true? smiley
all garbage
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Shubbylee:
This Tosyne.2much is 'THE NIGERIAN PROPHET OF LOVE' I recommend u start a TV Talk show about such issues..... won't be a bad idea @all!!
hahaha grin
Bros no be small bashing I dey receive for these threads wey I dey create so... In fact, some babes don open bashing thread for me for family section dis evening
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by sallysalsa09: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
because Nairaland girls will always want us believe they virgin,even if u see dick for their Lobito,they will tell u it's corn shaft
So still do sent explain y una wan die on top the matter
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by chibwike(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
na u b dis shocked,where have u been?
ma'am have been around oh...i just decided to lay low...hw re u nw
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by naturalwaves: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
haryormeedeh:
lol, Aii sweet
Okay.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
FredHandsome:

So you wan bleep ur landlord daughter? Ok, welldone! I hope you don dey begin look for another house?
bwahahahaha lwkmd lmaooooo ilrgf grin guy u too funny abeg

I laf sotey water dey comot for my eyes for here grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by nkemdi89(f): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
The Op created this thread just to bring down the ego of some people on this forum, what message are you trying to send to the younger ones viewing this thread? Or are thread just created to create traffic on your site? Because I believe our youth should be more creative and bring up issues that will help and encourage our generation so that the older ones can at least see us responsible people they can entrust with bigger responsibilities. I see no reason why such gender sensitive issues are being created.instead we should promote decency despite the fact most are ignorant of the number of people who are infected daily wit sexual diseases. I believe with time a regulatory body will be created or enforced that will look into the activities of bloggers and other social forum in this country .
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Shubbylee(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha grin
Bros no be small bashing I dey receive for these threads wey I dey create so... In fact, some babes don open bashing thread for me for family section dis evening

No mind them jare!! na pple wey no wan learn go talk nonsense....I dey ur back anytime bro!!
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by sule5727: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin
ok
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Psalmwise(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
90% of the babes i meet on social network(2go, frimz, whatsapp, fbchat, etc) all claimed they are virgins(dnt get me wrong ah no ask nah dem tell me cheesy) all though i nvr got to find out if they truly are..., buh i dnt knw y babes claim to b Vs wen dey re nt...,most of my frends(guys) back off wen a babe tells dem shez a Vs....
Buh i guess babes shud knw dat Majority of 21st century guys, no be all dey like Virgin Not everywan can stand d work or task of dving a Virgn....,

Thats my thought ooo..make una no bash me oo smiley

AMA JOLLY GOOD FELLOW
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Olupompey(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
This is so true ..
Most of them have screwed more d1cks offline
best post by a female..wide holed gurl b lyk am a virgin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
funmilayoB:

all garbage

Hmm, the op is one of my favorite o...
Are you a V? wink
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
ireneony:
This is so true ..
Most of them have screwed more d1cks offline
Including you i guess cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by mattkelly: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
FredHandsome:

Bros,Na former landlord daughter..I don park comot thier house..She dey give me eye for the house before but i no look her side cos babe sef plenty for me that time..But now,I don get her time gann..Yes,I want to fuk her..So help me God

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
nkemdi89:
The Op created this thread just to bring down the ego of some people on this forum, what message are you trying to send to the younger ones viewing this thread? Or are thread just created to create traffic on your site? Because I believe our youth should be more creative and bring up issues that will help and encourage our generation so that the older ones can at least see us responsible people they can entrust with bigger responsibilities. I see no reason why such gender sensitive issues are being created.instead we should promote decency despite the fact most are ignorant of the number of people who are infected daily wit sexual diseases. I believe with time a regulatory body will be created or enforced that will look into the activities of bloggers and other social forum in this country .
I can see that your comprehension skill is just so poor.. Read the post all over again or give it to your neighbour with a better comprehension skill.. I'm saying people should stop advertising their virginity you are here saying rubbish.. Bleep off jhor since you have low comprehension skill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.