Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (43820 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
Its not the money pls because the one here is well to do too

Ok, u want to travel out with him.... tongue wink grin
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
I love them both but think I love the one here more if not for his attitude
awizl:
I left someone i love to marry someone better that i do not love. if you are a good focused hardworking lady, you can have any kind of life you want but love is something you need. Don't ever substitute anything for it. Whatever the other option is, you will get tired of it and wished you chose love. my answer to your question is ,"yes", love is all you need in a marriage. Nothing else matters. If yo choose anything else, you will come back and look for love but if you choose love, you wont come back and look for anything, even if ua struggling economically.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by tociano009(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Consult babalawo
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by humilitypays(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
ohzee:
Very common problem. When a girl is about to marry, all those fake ex bobos will start popping out of the woodwork to spoil things for her. He will end up not marrying you.
You seem like a girl who wants to eat her cake and have it. Ask yourself why you agreed to marry your new fiance? If your reasons still stand, then go ahead and forget Mr Ex.
What you see as controlling attitude may just be his way of trying to be sure of your love because girl you have plenty baggage.With time, he will loosen up. Most men do.
God bless u jareh, only few single ladies have sense! Most are as confused as Islamic terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank u for ur advice
bee444:
Your problem is greediness. You are technically a cheat too. You met someone else when your ex travelled abroad. Your ex promised you married, yet you couldn't even wait.

Your ex is back with hard currency, now you want a piece of that too. You know what.. go ahead and marry your ex, then you will know that hell is here on earth.

Your new man is caring too and probably loves you more. Not every man pamper spoiled brats like you. His overbearing or over-protectiveness somewhat makes up for his generosity. His insecurity can be solved by your assurance to him of your faithfulness and commitment to the relationship.

Always marry a friend, not a husband. Someone you can talk to. Someone you could shout on. Someone you can play around with and someone with a maximum age difference of 8.

Now go ahead and marry your new man and turn his insecurity to something spectacular. Make the man out of him. Tell him what you want and what you want him to change in his behaviour.

A good wife makes the home. A good marriage is not the end of the world, and neither is a failed one.

Peace.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
ohzee:
Very common problem. When a girl is about to marry, all those fake ex bobos will start popping out of the woodwork to spoil things for her. He will end up not marrying you.
You seem like a girl who wants to eat her cake and have it. Ask yourself why you agreed to marry your new fiance? If your reasons still stand, then go ahead and forget Mr Ex.
What you see as controlling attitude may just be his way of trying to be sure of your love because girl you have plenty baggage.With time, he will loosen up. Most men do.

I can't even understand how wedding arrangements could be going on and she is talking marriage with another man

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by phiszo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
why are you double dating? can't believe nairalanders are advicing you...

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

Ok, u want to travel out with him.... tongue wink grin

Shebi he just came abroad
It will take at least 5 years for him to be in a position to file for her
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by menix(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Everybody jst giving advice like Obasanjo..

He said d 1st guy is a cheat bah, una don ask am weda d 9ja guy is aware of d oyibo wanabe.
Answer is NO, so wo come b cheat..

Sure u agreed 4 9ja own cous hez generous nd u intend eloping wiv d 1st cous hez a fuckology, well goodluck to u after all galz full church dey fast 4 husband..
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please let go of the former guy and give ur current guy all the attention and love he deserves and he will love u back. U probably tuned ur mind not to accept him and that can be very annoying to us guys. Look at the positive side and glorify him and don't carry on talking abt ur ex around him.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by humilitypays(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
phiszo:
why are you double dating? can't believe nairalanders are advicing you...
very unfaithful confused lady. Now I see y most ladies get whatever they get in marriage- nature can't be cheat. Imagine a lady that's supposed to be happy planning her wedding is busy seeing a demon, a spoiler she calls ex...and she feels cool with it and even planning to elope with the ex, sighs.

And the fiance will be busy planning his presumed wedding to his assumed lovely fiance, God have mercy on ladies of your kind! Shameful!!

3 Likes

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
It took me so much courage before I could come out here to share my problem.

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Please is love enough in marriage?? Help me as your sister
Must you settle for the lesser of two evils? You're not ready for either undecided
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank u so much, both the problem now is that I love the both of them and the one here would ve been perfect and better if he was more caring to me
jameslucy:

Dear Sister & friend, I am a youth, married with 2kids & a called minister. My advice: Love is the most important in every marriage. It is normal to be nervous before marriage, but if you feel like running then it's serious. You also seem to have the gift of endurance that's why you keep meeting angry men. However, your peace and happiness is paramount to see you through trying times, cos it will surely come. Bottom line is, you need to chose fast and stop allowing the current man spend money if you prefer your ex. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you clearly. It's not time to worry. WHEN YOU'RE WORRIED YOU MAKE MISTAKES! You need LOVE & CARE! After the marriage, going back is a sin.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by jice(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Are you sure of your concerns about the man at home? The presence of the away fighter could influence your poor vision of the Locals attempts to show care.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by mrrock: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lexusgs430:
The tale(abi nah tail) of a lady that wants to eat her cake and still have it!!!
When some ladies are praying and fasting for only one to want to or marry them, you have 2 on a leash!!!
Tale bro.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Joshcoli(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Look deep inside you, the answer is there
Try and tell yourself the truth and you wl see the right path to the
If he controls you, are they hood or bad enough

You know the answers
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please, I'll advice u as a sister, I'll tell you the gospel truth, and as it is, u are really confused right now, marriage is not what u rush into like this for ur own good, marriage entails a lot, marriage is not what u should persevere, u should rather enjoy it.

My advice..
Please and please, for your own good, I beg u to call of that wedding, and stay clear from it. Also stay clear from the 2nd guy too, take sometime to get your acts together.... afterwards, u ll need lesser advice on what next to do..

If u can PM me pls do, let's talk some more........ but first call of that wedding...
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by zubinike(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
See much opinion oh.....girl, what does your heart tells you. What kinda man will you love to spend your life time with.,,.,na you get the answer, if any of the men suit your ideal taste of men,then go for it no matter how complicated it seems.. Every good thing must pass through a hard surface so watch it. Weigh both suitors, and equate it to what you want for yourself, if none meet criteria just let them go Jeje. So you don't suffer in the future
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Lexusgs430: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
mrrock:

Tale bro.

Draw parallel from tail and leash!!!!
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by musicwriter(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
@dossypretty.
Hi. When it comes to issues of the heart like this, the best decision is the one you personally feel comfortable with. Everybody here could be right or wrong, but at the end of the day you're the one to live with either of those men. Anyone your mind tells you to choose is the best, even if all us don't support it.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by jamillion: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
I may nt knw mch, bt I gues u shld follow ur heart...
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
In as much as I don't fancy giving out my advice on anything marriage.....Op before you change your mind and run away with your ex remember this is not a nollywood movie which will come back to have a happy ending. One wrong turn from you maybe too much for you to amend later in life.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by ELGREF(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Any relationship you manage can damage you
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
My mind tells me to marry the one here because I have personal conviction about him and also my family prefers him but wish he is more concern and caring
zubinike:
See much opinion oh.....girl, what does your heart tells you. What kinda man will you love to spend your life time with.,,.,na you get the answer, if any of the men suit your ideal taste of men,then go for it no matter how complicated it seems.. Every good thing must pass through a hard surface so watch it. Weigh both suitors, and equate it to what you want for yourself, if none meet criteria just let them go Jeje. So you don't suffer in the future
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by todayguest(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
You hold the 'handle-of-the-knife' --the power. As such, you can decide to marry either of them. In all your posts, I've come to draw these conclusions. 1. You've been flattered by the guy abroad, and now live in fantasies. 2. You only need pampering from the guy at home above any thing else 3. You're afraid of the unknown.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by huntila(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
bisous:
Don't do anything stupid
Modified ***
OK so what is it about your ex that has changed? He left you for another girl before and even beat you because of that girl.....
Babes you can't have it all ,all men have flaws you just have to weigh if his flaws are swallowed by his strengths
Not everyone will be able to show you care the way you'd like it but if in other ways he makes up for it then stick it out
Plus a man that lays his hands on his woman for whatever reason(except she beat up his mother) is a no no for me ........

The best advice coming from a woman . Matured and straight to the point .
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by InvertedHammer: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
/
Only 2 guys in your life?

One equally as bad as the other.

How old are you?

\

1 Like

Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Am an adult
InvertedHammer:
/
Only 2 guys in your life?

One equally as bad as the other.

How old are you?

\
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thank u so very much
Doxie69:
In as much as I don't fancy giving out my advice on anything marriage.....Op before you change your mind and run away with your ex remember this is not a nollywood movie which will come back to have a happy ending. One wrong turn from you maybe too much for you to amend later in life.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by InvertedHammer: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:
Am an adult
/
I beg to differ.

Pardon me....I no know say na so husband scarce reach.

\
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by victorazy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:

It all started in 2012 when I met my ex in Lagos and we kicked it off in a relationship but little did I know that he was still keeping a girl he claimed to have left, along the line we started having issues about the same girl to the point of him beating me.

This guy in question was once married but lost his wife after childbirth and so with this my parents refused me marrying him because he was talking about marriage. So after like 10 months he was still treating me bad I decided to quit the relationship but he begged that he will never do it again. Months later he travelled abroad and I also got a job in another city and left.

We still kept in touch but I met another man in the new city and decided to give him a chance. Though this new guy has no child but his problem is that he gets angry too much and wants to control everything about me but he is very generous . He doesn't even care if I'm sick or not, unlike my former guy who is more caring and always want to pet me.

Now I'm at a cross road because the one here has gone to see my parents and has set a date for the wedding and preparations are on top gear while the one abroad has come back to marry me like he promised. I'm really not happy with the one here because of his attitude and i'm contemplating on running away with the one from abroad because he understands me better.

Ur new guy must be born of August like me grin Leo. We don't know love and affection but we care like hundred loves put together.
Re: Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help by cyril: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
dossypretty:

Do the needful.Follow your heart but always remember,'marriage is an institution'& you don't have to marry out of pity or convenience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / My Escapades In The North .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.