Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (47653 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
hope u don't have anything against me,I dont how to be more polite and I want to say the truth
I got plenty things against you angry
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

my smile, perhaps wink

Yes that too it just me gives me that cuty cuty feeling
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by holysainbj(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
So dis 1 goes arnd checkin ppls smile cry
Kpele o...joblessness is so bad grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
since I was banned in the politics forum, let me comment on one of the topics from over there ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2152777/photos-buhari-rally-borno-state

...my comment goes like this ; which jazz buhari use deceive these large crowds? as an up-coming artist I will want to taste that jazz.
meanwhile, 4k buhari! 4k APC! grin thanks
u no go rest for dis politics thingy? pdp dey dash u money ni?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
Yes!Yes!!Yes!! finally i made it. Thank u Emytexboy u a swtheart muah
u made what? Ticket to hell fire or heaven? Abegy shutup.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
ugliness in high places... this aint cute smiles to me
Says the one wey resemble expired catfish.Straw go weigh pass you sef, go and eat abeg! U up there looking like a starved she-goat.

6 Likes

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by olisa4(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
And slimzypink didn't make the cut?, this op Don high ooh angry
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
ugliness in high places...this aint cute smiles to me
lols. I love u and I wanna go naughty with u. Can I have ur contacts?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
harkindele:

u no go rest for dis politics thingy? pdp dey dash u money ni?
no sir. I belong to no party cos none knows me personally.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

wetin I do you? cry
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
mikporch:

Yes that too it just me gives me that cuty cuty feeling
I'm shy. Thanchuu.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
terza:
And you deduced this how?
And u don't profile pix..were is the proof
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by BreezyRita(f): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2015

Lol... Some dont deserve to be there!
Ma ah no mention names lipsrsealed
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
dechandel:
Thanchu
mumu
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
wetin I do you? cry
Sweetheart, you know what you did o sad
Plenty things that no one has ever done before
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by cirmuell(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
I love Romance section because they are so deluded into thinking the whole NL evolves around them. smiley

You say Top female NAIRALANDERS.... How many section(s) of this honourable forum did you sample to arrive @ this? undecided
dem be clowns over here.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

pretty you!!!
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eyepencil:
Wetin dis mumu dey talk sef
wahala dey ooooooo bete pple dy talk stupid nd foolish goat too dy open e mouth dy talk. Waitin b ur fucking prb who call u cum dis thread na, we no wat foolish goat 4 here.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

Sweetheart, you know what you did o sad
Plenty things that no one has ever done before
i know you have beautiful heart,quick to forgive...let me pretend as if I knw ...but I act know wink
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
I have the cutest smile wink..check my profile grin.
In fact I too gallant.
Op I don't care about your list.
I'm here to admire myself cheesy

Haha...I concur

You really do have a beautiful smile shocked
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

I'm shy. Thanchuu.
grin rubs my stomach cai cai e dey sweet me for belle
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
pureguide:
u made what? Ticket to hell fire or heaven? Abegy shutup.
abeg cum help me shutup
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emytexboy:

lol...get thee behind me.......?
lol...u no serious o.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
I love Romance section because they are so deluded
Chei! Chei! Chei!! That dress you got on is smoking!!!! Nne, ndi too hot. kiss

3 Likes

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by pamcode(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
ugliness in high places...this aint cute smiles to me
jealousy dey worry you my top3 are marieolae, farano,janeify muah dose smiles were scintillating romance section rocks

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
abeg cum help me shutup
lols. No mind me joor. Ur beautiful. But stop feeling like something great has happened
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Romanciella(f): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
and my name didn't make it to the list..

harsh
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
i know you have beautiful heart,quick to forgive...let me pretend as if I knw ...but I act know wink
Pretend? shocked offence no. 2
Honestly, the thing pain me sha but I forgive you cry
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
abeg cum help me shutup

Hmm I like the way u handle critics
Nice one thumb up
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
mikporch:
grin rubs my stomach cai cai e dey sweet me for belle
Lol... Biko, no over rub am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / Couple Rock Shorts In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.