Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (47671 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

Pretend? shocked offence no. 2
Honestly, the thing pain me sha but I forgive you cry
i think I get now...but you mean no one have ever done that?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by cirmuell(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
iconize:
S.eun, the romance section needs an overhaul. The peeps on there are responsible for 90% of the moronic topics churned out in a day.
I concur, nobody is stopping 'em from their self-delusions, they should just restrict it to that section.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
pretty you!!!
Thachuu...
Handsome you
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
wahala dey ooooooo bete pple dy talk stupid nd foolish goat too dy open e mouth dy talk. Waitin b ur fucking prb who call u cum dis thread na, we no wat foolish goat 4 here.
Gerrout you ugly thing,am allergic to village gals like you. Pls biitch i dnt need ur mention again...eediot!
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by AijaiI(f): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
I love Romance section because they are so deluded into thinking the whole NL evolves around them. smiley

You say Top female NAIRALANDERS.... How many section(s) of this honourable forum did you sample to arrive @ this? undecided
hehehe. just wat I wanted 2 say (but den I dnt lyk bin called a hater) & if only d posters can post it as per it's dia personal opinion, all d better.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... Biko, no over rub am

Hehehe make I go look the piture again
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Still searching for the 'cute' smiles.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Sacramento4real(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
sameer1212:
Wow.... Dey are oll beautiful girls.... cool
But the question is;How many of them are truly the owners of those DPs.

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by cirmuell(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Romanciella:
and my name didn't make it to the list..

harsh
just quote the Op and add urs underneath. wink
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
i think I get now...but you mean no one have ever done that?
I don't give anyone the opportunity. Except for one other person but somehow, it just didn't matter
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by joshuaidibia(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by coolxpat(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/marieolae marieolae is 2nd to non kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by anonym0us: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Brighte:

Eh. Good Nahh show ur face mke we see .your face wen belike stone texture
dumbass I'm anonymous
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Romanciella(f): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
ugliness in high places...this aint cute smiles to me
99% true....the 1% is for marieolae who totally nailed it

2 Likes

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
mikporch:

Hehehe make I go look the piture again
shocked
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

Thachuu...
Handsome you
toh!!!!!!cheesy
thanks darling

how was your day?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

I don't give anyone the opportunity. Except for one other person but somehow, it just didn't matter
and you did same to me,am the one to be angry now...but still,e no mean
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Romanciella(f): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
cirmuell:
Lol nah smiley
cirmuell:
Lol nah
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by 1stola: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eyepencil:
Gerrout you ugly thing,am allergic to village gals like you. Pls biitch i dnt need ur mention again...eediot!
lol i tink say u be better pikin wey suck ur mama breast milk now i no say u b d #BIGESTFOOL ever on nairaland see as u dy insult ur family tinking u insulting me. U better go find ur fellow foolish nd stupid goat lyk u dat u will talk u. I no even no y i even try to make peace wit u 4 d first place ape lyk u his goat.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by marieolae(f): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thanks bae.
Tandullceblog:
https://www.nairaland.com/marieolae is the cutest of them all.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Exclusivedee(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
marieolae:
Thanks bae.

Uwc dear
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Exclusivedee(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:

hw cum u ddnt make d list if u are indeed better dan them. #jussaying
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
pureguide:
lols. No mind me joor. Ur beautiful. But stop feeling like something great has happened
am not feeling lyk sumtin great happen am feeling lyk am top of d beautiful world
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
mikporch:

Hmm I like the way u handle critics
Nice one thumb up
tnx
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
and you did same to me,am the one to be angry now...but still,e no mean
shocked Jesu!
Haba!
We both know that's not true.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truly this is a fact: I have never seen a girl as beauriful as marieolae . In the voice of the mirror in snow white : Truly, Marieolae is the fairest of them all.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Adex097: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
I love Romance section because they are so deluded into thinking the whole NL evolves around them. smiley

You say Top female NAIRALANDERS.... How many section(s) of this honourable forum did you sample to arrive @ this? undecided
Lol...you can say that again.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:

toh!!!!!!cheesy
thanks darling

how was your day?
Like every normal day. Nothing unusual.
Sure yours went well as well.
Thanchuu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / When you choose to be a fool for love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.