Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (47659 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by neyur: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
mikporch:

Sips palm wine chewing bitter kola

Enjoyment wey baaaad.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thanos:
See as girls wey never upload pic before dey put their best pic for their d.p . women sha
lol
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nicklaus:
You really have no taste. I can make a better list without the girls even smiling. smiley
interesting lets see urs if u really can make ur own list
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
ugosonics:
na wa oo. next tin i will see on front page is Top 10 Goats with Cutest smiles
grin grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kingsasian:
Oga op, u should have as well said the most active girls on nairaland because I see nothing special or cute about their smiles. In other words, u just list the names of your female followers.
non of them is following me
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by drnairalov: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
debrihachi:

issoryt. ..wee try t smile in my next dp

Pree my DP, remember me undecided undecided
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
ugliness in high places...this aint cute smiles to me

Lol was thinking the sane thing at least dat last one should ot b on the list
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
i knw tnx 4 ur comment
hope u don't have anything against me,I dont how to be more polite and I want to say the truth
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nicklaus:
You really have no taste. I can make a better list without the girls even smiling. smiley

Ave seen better girls too without even smiling

1 Like

anonym0us:
u look like a red fooool see your transparent face

Eh. Good Nahh show ur face mke we see .your face wen belike stone texture
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Prixus:

that's all you have to say? you won't even try to defend your foolishness? or is this so true that you can find words for it?
lol...get thee behind me.......?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
pDude:

See your life undecided
as urs nah
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
tnk u 4 still waiting ur fucking figures to still comment on dis post
Wetin dis mumu dey talk sef
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
since I was banned in the politics forum, let me comment on one of the topics from over there ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2152777/photos-buhari-rally-borno-state

...my comment goes like this ; which jazz buhari use deceive these large crowds? as an up-coming artist I will want to taste that jazz.
meanwhile, 4k buhari! 4k APC! grin thanks
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by obaayo2: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Kingsasian(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emytexboy:

non of them is following me
I just noticed, am sorry about that. Nonetheless, only a handful of them are smiling, so if I may ask where did u see the pix of all of them smiling?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Well, that's your personal opinion. No lady here possesses a smile cuter than Nneka123's. Frankly, she's in a league of her own. So I think I understand. cheesy
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by jorhney(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
most of em aint cute self undecided
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:
Why take this thing personal Na?
Those are the girls whose smiles he love
E no mean say the rest of us no get better smile Na... him no just like am the way him like their own. smiley

Eemm but u kinda look like a doll

JK but there is something about ur looks that got me tripping but I just can't tell
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by jorhney(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Well, that's your personal opinion. No lady here possesses a smile cuter than Nneka123's.

yeah .. Nneka123 is the prettiest of em all kiss
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
neyur:

No point of giving you since d 1 you have you not making proper use of it..lol...na joke ooooooo..b4 u go vex naw.
lol
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
interesting lets see urs if u really can make ur own list
i will always count on you dear
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by jaybee104(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
killercute16:
Virgin?....prove it

haha. bro dem no dey prove that thing u know na
grin grin grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by cirmuell(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
cuz u aint on the list huh? wink

btw, which clueless mod put this shii on front page? undecided smh
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
hope u don't have anything against me,I dont how to be more polite and I want to say the truth
no nufin dear
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
mikporch:

Eemm but u kinda look like a doll

JK but there is something about ur looks that got me tripping but I just can't tell
my smile, perhaps wink
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by kenex4ever(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
cuteness in low places
N
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Kingsasian(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
lolaxavier:
As if i know a counter thread will come up...
counter thread from where? U don see boys smile for pix b4?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
balderdash! KKKKKK for d op. smh
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kingsasian:
I just noticed, am sorry about that. Nonetheless, only a handful of them are smiling, so if I may ask where did u see the pix of all of them smiling?
from their profile s
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by iconize(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seun, the romance section needs an overhaul. The peeps on there are responsible for 90% of the moronic topics churned out in a day.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
no nufin dear
Gof bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple Rock Shorts In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.