Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (47665 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Dammyjohn(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
Yes!Yes!!Yes!! finally i made it. Thank u Emytexboy u a swtheart muah
Up Optional2.You indeed made it!!!
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by anonym0us: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Brighte:
Make I hear sey dem cute pass me with their smiles.
u look like a red fooool see your transparent face
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Vock:

This is joblessness redefined!!
Wow, guy I salute you oo

thanks
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by esmarcq(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
remmyton:
That list is incomplete without me lolsssss

Some ar cute, not all

But op, do u av a crush on all of dem
yeah ur smile should've been there... .. ... but these niqqas beside thee......
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Deepfreezer(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
OP listed all his girlfriends. beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by godspeed: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
I have the cutest smile wink..check my profile grin.
In fact I too gallant.
Op I don't care about your list.
I'm here to admire myself cheesy

wow, I can't help but agree with you.

Tis one of the most beautiful things I've seen this year
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
CoCoLav:
Mariolae better be number one on your list.
what's with this mariolae girl that you guys just dey carry for head as if na one kind beauty queen I mean I have seen her pic and she is not that cute.mariolae this..mariolae that.. SMH for some niggas
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chi59:
HOW ABOUT MINE?
Lol... So if you see ur name dia u go believe them? Smh!
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eyepencil:
Don't be deceived you are fvckingly fugly
wow tnk u 4 ur comment swtheart. U make d post keep rolling
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Odunharry(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
cool
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Prixus:
op was listed in the original thread. he opens a counter thread which should be properly called a pay-back thread and guess who makes number one on his list? yes the same person who listed him in the original thread. then a lady who sucked up to the op of the original thread also gets mentioned here. then the rest are amongst the few he has seen of well over 500,000 females on NL.
if you believe this is reality and truth and not beef talk pls hit like
yeye
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by zizirecords(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Most of the girls on the list ain't using their real pix. Do a Google image search. Lol! Naija babes...una 419 no be here o.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by esmarcq(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol
ur smile should've been there too na
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by danbrowndmf(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
i wuldnt share ma Pinkycute link here,cus her smile is meant for me only.cheesy.:p
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Pweetyradiance(f): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yep beautiful damsels* soooo Jealous*
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
wow dats a good one our business is now a success. Tnx 4 banking wit my bank
yea..! you're talking!!!
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
U didn't put elantraceey angry...bad
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Dammyjohn(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
They all have good smile.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
wow tnk u 4 ur comment swtheart. U make d post keep rolling
Don't thank me,i don't need that from fugly biiitch like you.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
sorry to tell u say d guy just deceive,ur smile be like this grin

Am Sorry if you find it offensive
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
evegran:

Haha. Not all, some of em are very ugly, some are really pretty. smiley

When a guy says they're all pretty, know he's just lonely and desperate.

Ewoo Nne hw can u say such a thin na
Oyibo pepl talk say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder well. But op how come u ar in luv with so many women at the same time how many hart u get. any way i gbadu ur woorlogy hehe 10 women at a time that a record meanwhile dose anybody know how one can commit suicide without dying
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Deepfreezer:
OP listed all his girlfriends. beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder
what are you saying
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why take this thing personal Na?
Those are the girls whose smiles he love
E no mean say the rest of us no get better smile Na... him no just like am the way him like their own. smiley

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
neyur:

Make una get sense naw....
abeg u wey get dat sense give us naw since u no fit make use of am well. Lol na joke oooooo b4 u go vex now
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by peemyke(f): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Daris God o

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by MrCork: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:

angry

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by farano(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
*over blushing*
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
remmyton:
That list is incomplete without me lolsssss

Some ar cute, not all

But op, do u av a crush on all of dem
With those coloured paints on ur face
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by mifavour(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
I get fine smile shaa.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by CoCoLav(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mcquine:

what's with this mariolae girl that you guys just dey carry for head as if na one kind beauty queen I mean I have seen her pic and she is not that cute.mariolae this..mariolae that.. SMH for some niggas

Dude, firstly you need to read the topic again...it says 'cute smile' not beauty.
Secondly, everyone is entitled to their opinion and last I checked beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
esmarcq:
PDP don suffer, anyway nice smile
tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.