Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (47661 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nicklaus(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by wisdompraise(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
I have the cutest smile wink..check my profile grin.
In fact I too gallant.
Op I don't care about your list.
I'm here to admire myself cheesy

Wow! Indeed beautiful picture you have here.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Up Optional2.You indeed made it!!!
tnx

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Brighte:
Make I hear sey dem cute pass me with their smiles.
Lol...you look like a local thief
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by pinkycute(f): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin grin Oya chop kiss kiss

Well, I've Pm you...

danbrowndmf:
i wuldnt share ma Pinkycute link here,cus her smile is meant for me only.cheesy.:p
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by 12ema: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:
Why take this thing personal Na?
Those are the girls whose smiles he love
E no mean say the rest of us no get better smile Na... him no just like am the way him like their omwn. smiley
u go live long
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Thanos(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
See as girls wey never upload pic before dey put their best pic for their d.p . women sha

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Kingsasian(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oga op, u should have as well said the most active girls on nairaland because I see nothing special or cute about their smiles. In other words, u just list the names of your female followers.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by mirexxx(f): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Princezoi:
u sef suppose dey d list abi??
lol grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
Yes!Yes!!Yes!! finally i made it. Thank u Emytexboy u a swtheart muah

See your life undecided

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Them try......... if only you've seen my Charijee smile..... you go tear that list.....dimples Plus gap tooth = to wicked combo!!!!..... smile wey dey make devil change mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emytexboy:

yeye
that's all you have to say? you won't even try to defend your foolishness? or is this so true that you can find words for it?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Deepfreezer(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emytexboy:

what are you saying
None of those ladies got pretty smile. yo get?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eyepencil:
Don't thank me,i don't need that from fugly biiitch like you.
tnk u 4 still waiting ur fucking figures to still comment on dis post
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
farano:
*over blushing*
Cary on...I just love you ordinarily
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by priscaoge(f): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
I love Romance section because they are so deluded into thinking the whole NL evolves around them. smiley

You say Top female NAIRALANDERS.... How many section(s) of this honourable forum did you sample to arrive @ this? undecided

May God bless your brain kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by chezzy13(f): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
I no dey this list then it's fake.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emytexboy:

u go live long
Amin ooo... cheesy
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by usernamez: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
dechandel:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Daddy's investment Rmh... cheesy Abeg wetin Daddy dey invest on? I wan invest too sha grin tongue
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
sorry to tell u say d guy just deceive,ur smile be like this grin

Am Sorry if you find it offensive
i knw tnx 4 ur comment
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by rattlesnake(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Unproductive topics
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emytexboy:

what's this one saying

Sips palm wine chewing bitter kola
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nicklaus(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
I have the cutest smile wink..check my profile grin.
In fact I too gallant.
Op I don't care about your list.
I'm here to admire myself cheesy
yea you do, no doubt no sentiment. That op no get taste
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by neyur: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
abeg u wey get dat sense give us naw since u no fit make use of am well. Lol na joke oooooo b4 u go vex now

No point of giving you since d 1 you have you not making proper use of it..lol...na joke ooooooo..b4 u go vex naw.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nicklaus(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
mascot87:
Only marieolae worth it #nocrush
EXACTLY !
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by danbrowndmf(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin Oya chop kiss kiss

Well, I've Pm you...

Yes i jus PM u bak. Pinkycute.REPLY back?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
CoCoLav:

Dude, firstly you need to read the topic again...it says 'cute smile' not beauty.
Secondly, everyone is entitled to their opinion and last I checked beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
SMH for you again so you don dey behold her online already with your e-eyes...
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
remmyton:
That list is incomplete without me lolsssss

Some ar cute, not all

But op, do u av a crush on all of dem

Chineke GOD how can any human have such a wonderful smile
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by anigbajumo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dis 1 no gat job ooo,So na ladies smile u cum here 2find out....mama abeg put more plantain on top dat beans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.