Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50397 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
sirdon86:
Pastor musa calm down BRIBERY is not CORRUPTION.. Is jst d way of life... GEJ 419 vs 2 n 3..

Wrong sire!

This is the part of the bible GEJ and his cronies are reading. . .

Proverbs 17:8 KJV

8. bribe is as aprecious stone in the eyes of him that has it; wherever it turns, it prospers.

Praise the Lord
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by babat89: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
7billion?! And I never collect 2 months salary? God punish them! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Revolution: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bizinton:
More facts appear to be emerging on the allegation by Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, that President Goodluck Jonathan gave pastors across the country N6bn to vote against the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), in the presidential election.

A Borno-based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, said on Thursday that the money that was given to pastors by the President was actually N7bn and not N6bn as alleged by Amaechi, who doubles as the Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation.

Amaechi had alleged that unnamed leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party paid N6bn to Christian clerics to campaign against Buhari and the APC.

It is interesting that the money reported was N6bn. Abi Oritsejafor don pocket N1bn before distributing the balance? Shame on Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by eejo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Apc try another lie how logical is it to bribe CAN with 7 billion and only 3 million to state haba we will still vote for GEJ MARCH 28
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by boblaide: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
ican2020:
How can Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, a bomb planter be a pastor?
menh you sick upsteas

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by mustymatic(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Neatboy:
Please, not just saying that pastors collected money or bribe, name the pastors responsible. Did he transfer the money in their various accounts or otherwise? Since the APC are so good in research, please I really want to know. How many ghana must go was carried into the meeting? It must be ten trailers of ghana must go. Do me a favour please! Just shut up that stinking gutter you call mouth!!
Go one side jor

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by BabaO2: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I think we need to revisit our defamation laws. It's very weak in Nigeria, anyone can just come out and spew trash without verifiable facts. Jonathan should take this dude to Court to make sure he provides verifiable to show 7billion was disbursed to CAN leaders. What is 3million naira to oyedepo or adeboye?

I don't know why this is comig out from a pastor is maiduguri and didn't come out else where.

Is Osibanjo not a pastor? Why is he not aware of the 7billion?
Hey!, take our real pastor Adeboye out of your rambling defence. Also our Pastor prof Osinbajo will not know because it was a ploy against him, but whatever secret plans of the devil against the righteous shall surely fail and be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Lucky77: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktor1983:

Pictures? Videos? Money transfer document or wire?

Even when provided, you will still not believe. What's the need?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by nagoma(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jonathan can sacrifice anyone and anything for his ambition to conclude his satanic and diabolical destruction of our Dear country.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Regiblinkz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bornu based pastor...
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

For some pastors, 3M is nothing, to most, it is big money.

The money was distributed to regional heads hence it is not every pastor that will receive money.

Even if it came out from another pastor, will you accept it?

Who told you Osinbajo is unaware? Must he be aware?

Bros, there is smoke without fire.

Ameachi mentioned it.
Adeboye cursed anyone that might have taken any money.
Pastor Musa mentions it again.
I have known you to be a bygot, so I don't have to answer you.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by itetemi: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
p1jiobi:
I am a pastor under CAN and pfn. Pls all these are lies. The people who gave us pastors money is APC. We were paid to come to abuja and endorse buhari. Of course I returned my share. Rev. Musa Dikwa is a thief and shameless liar. He collected 500million from Ameachi to share to pastors undr their union on d pretext that jonathan had given pastors 6billion. Rev.Musa Dikwa u are a shamelesssss, patheticcccc liAr.

lying lies.........................pdp paid agent

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
I am living testimony to this fact. Pastors got some monetary inducement.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by castrokins(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Where's Femi Falana When You Need Him? This Amaechi Should Be Charged, Why Did He Lie That It Was N6bn? <Na Joke O> Lol
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by iykofias(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
p1jiobi:
I am a pastor under CAN and pfn. Pls all these are lies. The people who gave us pastors money is APC. We were paid to come to abuja and endorse buhari. Of course I returned my share. Rev. Musa Dikwa is a thief and shameless liar. He collected 500million from Ameachi to share to pastors undr their union on d pretext that jonathan had given pastors 6billion. Rev.Musa Dikwa u are a shamelesssss, patheticcccc liAr.
dude u sound too bitter to b a pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Brugo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Any pastor that preaches against the election of Buhari because of his religion is no different from Boko Haram fanatics. Fact.

Daniel was a prime minister in an empire where idolatry was the state religion.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by kunlejazz(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Amaechi was right after all.

Oh! Na so e easy to convince you??
OK. I am Dangote. undecided cheesy

Look, about 50% of the stories we here these days are nothing but lies and propaganda!
And that applies to both sides the divide - APC or PDP.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Ugochux(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=vicadex07 post=30883678]PDP = Boko Haram

If not please can anyone name of major BH sponsor that has been identified and prosecuted by this government.

NONE!!!

Oya OP, name one ISIS sponsor that has been identified and prosecuted...
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaba1234: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I have known you to be a bygot, so I don't have to answer you.

First of all, it is bigot not bygot.

If you will insult me for no reason, the least you can do is get your spelling right.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Ilekeh(f): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
The christian religion is a "funny" business. They'll sell Jesus for fufu if they have the opportunity.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Neatboy:
Please, not just saying that pastors collected money or bribe, name the pastors responsible. Did he transfer the money in their various accounts or otherwise? Since the APC are so good in research, please I really want to know. How many ghana must go was carried into the meeting? It must be ten trailers of ghana must go. Do me a favour please! Just shut up that stinking gutter you call mouth!!

What name are you looking for again hypocrite?

He mentioned 36 CAN state chairmen. These people are known. . . .it is there duty to debunk him .....
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by BabaO2: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Neatboy:
You are really a boy, to transfer unaccountable money by federal govt without trace is very very very easy. Ask dezieani. Even iweala and CBN will not know, that's the clue
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

For some pastors, 3M is nothing, to most, it is big money.

The money was distributed to regional heads hence it is not every pastor that will receive money.

Even if it came out from another pastor, will you accept it?

Who told you Osinbajo is unaware? Must he be aware?

Bros, there is smoke without fire.

Ameachi mentioned it.
Adeboye cursed anyone that might have taken any money.
Pastor Musa mentions it again.

Bros, don't talk naively, no pastorprenure is bigger than 3M! They collect meagre thithes and offerings as low as 20N, or do you want to tell me that there are people who pay 3M naira monthly as thithes? They are all rogues, period.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Edusouls(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
so who is suprised about this? nigeria is built from scratch to the end from corruption components, u see nigeria u see corruption in it's real life form, talkless of money hungry and greedy gangsar pastors that is everywhere with red eyes reaping the poor masses off, wearing white garments in the name of prosperity and breakthrough, so whats the dust....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yet some mortgaged goons will still shout GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
i don't want to believe,but its possible.

To all those condemning and blaming Jonathan, am not saying what he did is right,but the Pastors are to blame,if they don't accept the bribe,he can't force them.

Am not surprised the Pastors accepted the bribe,after all Christ himself said when the end comes,there will be many fake Pastors which is happening now.

These Pastors are shame to Christianity, but they are not shaming Christ but themselves cos Christ can't be put to shame. Very soon judgement is coming.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
babat89:
7billion?! And I never collect 2 months salary? God punish them! grin

Na salary you still dey wait for when your mate dey stage miracle and make billions through tithe?

Oga turn your brain on. Go start your own church. . . . .
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Osakah24:
Any unproven allegation against Jonathan gets celebrated as truth. When will all this hatred stop? If anyone sues this man now or arrest him for character defamation all of you will be shouting political witch hunting. When will nigerians learn that the cane you use to flog another today will be used to flog you tomorrow? .7 billion alone cant bribe Papa Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo talk of the whole christian body. Its funny how People can say anything against christianity and get away with it but if you do same with islam they will resort to senseless killings
Now this is a major problem we have. See how some people are swallowing the story hook-line and sinker without asking for proof. I have always condemned religious leaders influencing political choices of members but I will also condemn an unverified and "them say" allegation that hasn't been backed up with fact.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by adeoyemandel: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
People should mind the way they believe on article with baseless prove. There is no name like that in Maiduguri even the address is wrong. We should learn how to critically analysed articles before reacting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
eejo:
Apc try another lie how logical is it to bribe CAN with 7 billion and only 3 million to state haba we will still vote for GEJ MARCH 28

The rest would go to other executives and members of CAN.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by omenka(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
harde2lah:
No wonder he keeps hopping from one church to another like a salvation-starved dumbfvck, kneeling down in front of mere mortals (pastorpreneurs), just to whip up sentiments and attract some sympathy votes. All these publicity stunts because of election. Don't be deceived with his outward calm disposition; behind the scene, he's a dangerous man! Somebody should please tell this otuoke fisherman to please stop ridiculing the office of the president. And he's always quick to say "I'm not here to campaign". Liar! Must he kneel down sef? As in like seriously.. undecided

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. - Excerpts from Matthew 23:-23-33

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.